Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Some Firekin looking for rp and/or mates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:00 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
For Aodhfin
If he's still looking for a mate
User Image
Eysh'e (Sacrificial Flame) was born just before the rebellion and her heard was hardened as a child by the horrors of the war. She often goes on her hunts alone much deeper in the desert than the other hunters, dragging back several hunts worth of game after longer times away. She can have a little trouble connecting with others at times, especially if she finds out that they're of rogue blood, she still at times has dreams of the bloodshed from the rebellion lead by Regent Kidondo. Despite that she does fiercely believe in the ideals that began the rebellion and supports him wholeheartedly.

I can also offer you family RP/duels, or mate prospects for your others. I own his maternal grandmother and many of his cousins aunts and uncles.
8[ sadly Aodhfin is part of Sinbad's family tree through his mother since she bred to Kosuke who is one of Sinbad's sons and then later on bred to Aodhfin's father so technically he is only related to Sinbad cause of his half siblings. and i am trying to find him someone who isnt related to him or isnt atlest part of Sinbad's or Kosuke's line.

i would love some family/ relative rps from any of your firekin that are related to mine 8D

and if you do got some mate prospects that aren't related to any of the firekin i own that are single, feel free to toss them my way xD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:16 pm
samus x
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
For Aodhfin
If he's still looking for a mate
User Image
Eysh'e (Sacrificial Flame) was born just before the rebellion and her heard was hardened as a child by the horrors of the war. She often goes on her hunts alone much deeper in the desert than the other hunters, dragging back several hunts worth of game after longer times away. She can have a little trouble connecting with others at times, especially if she finds out that they're of rogue blood, she still at times has dreams of the bloodshed from the rebellion lead by Regent Kidondo. Despite that she does fiercely believe in the ideals that began the rebellion and supports him wholeheartedly.

I can also offer you family RP/duels, or mate prospects for your others. I own his maternal grandmother and many of his cousins aunts and uncles.
8[ sadly Aodhfin is part of Sinbad's family tree through his mother since she bred to Kosuke who is one of Sinbad's sons and then later on bred to Aodhfin's father so technically he is only related to Sinbad cause of his half siblings. and i am trying to find him someone who isnt related to him or isnt atlest part of Sinbad's or Kosuke's line.

i would love some family/ relative rps from any of your firekin that are related to mine 8D

and if you do got some mate prospects that aren't related to any of the firekin i own that are single, feel free to toss them my way xD
Oh! I didn't realize! I saw the pengin marks and just thought he was only Kibela's line without realizing he bred into Sinbad's. XD
Well I do have Kengele actually! She just needs he joining duel. She's already been accepted.
Kengele (Chiming Bells) is of a much softer disposition. She is very motherly, and nurturing. No matter how mean someone is to her, she is forgiving to them, and will always give them a chance to redeem themselves. Many would say she is not suited to the harsh life of the desert, but those do not know that she has lived and survived the harsh life of a slave already. She is far stronger than her personality shows.  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:23 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Oh! I didn't realize! I saw the pengin marks and just thought he was only Kibela's line without realizing he bred into Sinbad's. XD
Well I do have Kengele actually! She just needs he joining duel. She's already been accepted.
Kengele (Chiming Bells) is of a much softer disposition. She is very motherly, and nurturing. No matter how mean someone is to her, she is forgiving to them, and will always give them a chance to redeem themselves. Many would say she is not suited to the harsh life of the desert, but those do not know that she has lived and survived the harsh life of a slave already. She is far stronger than her personality shows.
xD funny part is you own his half bro LOL. -was looking in your plot thread- 8D you also own my one girl's brother xD though she hasnt been grown to adult yet......

c: i wouldn't mind tossing Aodhfin for rp with her to see if they mesh well personalty wise when you get her the duel completed. though he is kind of wary of joining outsides with the current on going events in the pride at the moment and can come across cold/gruff towards them at first.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:32 pm
samus x
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
xD funny part is you own his half bro LOL. -was looking in your plot thread- 8D you also own my one girl's brother xD though she hasnt been grown to adult yet......

c: i wouldn't mind tossing Aodhfin for rp with her to see if they mesh well personalty wise when you get her the duel completed. though he is kind of wary of joining outsides with the current on going events in the pride at the moment and can come across cold/gruff towards them at first.

Yes I also own her mother Kibela. ^^ Who she is very welcome to RP with. And that is understandable.

Sadly aside from her, all of my Firekin are related to Kibela or Sinbad. XDD
But I'll get the duel done and we can give them a try~ She'd hardly mind his rough personality. She's rather used to it.  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:45 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
samus x
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

Yes I also own her mother Kibela. ^^ Who she is very welcome to RP with. And that is understandable.

Sadly aside from her, all of my Firekin are related to Kibela or Sinbad. XDD
But I'll get the duel done and we can give them a try~ She'd hardly mind his rough personality. She's rather used to it.
pfffffffft we totally need sibling rp and mother/daughter xD omg

xD its all good, i beleive most my firekin are related to the Kindono/No or Sinbad's line c: just link me a rp when you get her duel done and can rp her with him 8]. and atm im back up with rps or i would totally offer one of mine to duel her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:54 pm
heart  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:17 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:05 am
Is Houri related to the Vlam or Armada families?  

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:20 pm
fuKurohane
Is Houri related to the Vlam or Armada families?
just looked and saw that Houri's grandmother jyotika is vlam's sister so any of vlam's kids would be cousins since Huori's mother would be vlam's neice. @3@ also vlam is with houri's father's aunt Ea  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:19 pm
Curses! Then I'm afraid I have no one to offer :C  

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:05 pm
fuKurohane
Curses! Then I'm afraid I have no one to offer :C
sad awww and i love your boy. i wish i had someone unrelated to offer to him  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:05 am
Actually, new idea: does Keahi still need a JRP?  

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:46 am
at the moment he is in a duel. xD he keeps losing though LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:55 pm
ninja