Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors?
  +1
View Results

wasluxy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:13 pm
mewmew kittykat94

Informal guild? Like the casual back and forth that usually happens in thread but in the guild instead? -shot-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:00 am
lux_rayne13

Informal guild? Like the casual back and forth that usually happens in thread but in the guild instead? -shot-

That's the perfect way to put it |D;;
With school, I don't have the attention span to keep checking back in the thread most days *gets like two posts in on a good day* But I'm constantly floating around the guilds
Of course, it could also be paragraph (normal guild) style but just have shorter paragraphs *shot* I'm sorry OTL;;; I don't have any good ways to make rps work it seems  

mewmew kittykat94
Crew

Wrathful Lover

wasluxy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:13 pm
mewmew kittykat94
That's the perfect way to put it |D;;
With school, I don't have the attention span to keep checking back in the thread most days *gets like two posts in on a good day* But I'm constantly floating around the guilds
Of course, it could also be paragraph (normal guild) style but just have shorter paragraphs *shot* I'm sorry OTL;;; I don't have any good ways to make rps work it seems

Shorter paragraphs are fine by me! I understand, Luxy doesn't really like the thread style rp, it gets hard to detail actions -when they're like this- *or this*. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:40 pm
Tweaks done 8U;;  

mewmew kittykat94
Crew

Wrathful Lover

mewmew kittykat94
Crew

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:05 pm
Tweaked some personalities, took some out and added Rae Engins, Kristi, Laudanum, and Lacrymosa Fali!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:15 pm
Added Harkett and Pi.
I also removed some ONS possibilities. ONS's will only be accepted with a plot.  

mewmew kittykat94
Crew

Wrathful Lover

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:24 pm
I think I've mentioned this before, but Marshblood and Marshsea would love to meet Fallyn. They love meeting genetic experiments, and while they're far from the most savory sorts (they're actually rather evil), they would definitely want to help a beautiful experiment regain her self-confidence and be proud of herself again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:08 pm
Geyser Eelborn

Yes, you have mentioned before, but I'd still love for them to meet! I think it would be really good for her, even if they're rather evil xD <3
Its been so long since we really rp'd, it'll be nice to be able to again...What would be your preferred type of rp?
And I was thinking about offering you some other plots, but I'll be posting that in your PJ once I get an idea sorted out <3

mewmew kittykat94
Crew

Wrathful Lover

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:11 pm
mewmew kittykat94
Geyser Eelborn

Yes, you have mentioned before, but I'd still love for them to meet! I think it would be really good for her, even if they're rather evil xD <3
Its been so long since we really rp'd, it'll be nice to be able to again...What would be your preferred type of rp?
And I was thinking about offering you some other plots, but I'll be posting that in your PJ once I get an idea sorted out <3

They wouldn't be particularly evil to her.

I like guild RP, personally. Easier for me to find.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:49 am
Sorry Gey, things have just... really gone to s**t around here....

Um... probably gonna have to revamp... I don't have enough room for my singles anymore

If anyone wants to drop plots with me at this point, LM or plotted or anything....I understand, I was gone for a long time....please just pm me  

mewmew kittykat94
Crew

Wrathful Lover

mewmew kittykat94
Crew

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:51 am
mewmew kittykat94
Upcoming

Raiden
Kinko
Hadley
Alois
Twix
Cadance
Reizo
Pipsqueak
Lolly
Cressida
Kaevana
Lewisite
Misha
Rin
Coriander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:10 am
Every time you think lovingly of me, you suffer so,
And I'm the same way

before this is lost to the next page....
updated the mini list though

An undying feeling, the fear of loss;
Such a hedgehog's dilemma! ... Farewell...

mewmew kittykat94
Crew

Wrathful Lover

mewmew kittykat94
Crew

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:35 am
Changed to a list format?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:50 pm
Who I'm Interested In: Liria
Who I'm Throwing Out: Khaleesi Lyndburger

Plot Ideas:
IDK man, cute bird chicks should flock together. I was hoping you'd have some ideas, but it's all good if you don't. I'm thinking of doing an over-haul on Khaleesi's personality and I figure RPing with a fancy harpy lady might help me get a grasp on her.

ChibiWrites
Crew

Anxious Bunny

10,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:21 pm
mewmew kittykat94

Was there anything in particular you were looking for mate-wise for Kaevana or Leonidas?  
Plot Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff