Group 3: Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:00 pm
Zak glanced over at the girl who seemed to have accused him of causing the arrows to fly out at them. It wasn't his fault she didn't have to follow.

He was about to turn around to warn the rest of their group about the arrows in this room, but was to late at that. Everyone else had already followed him. "Im fine." He responded to Angie's question. "Flora's a bit beat up but I'll carry her until we find a safe room." then he planned on giving her one of his berries to heal her.

Following Angie into the next room he too was surprise when Flora's wounds seem to heal quickly. Leaving no sign of past Injury upon her body. "Well at least there are some good things to this temple." he murmured softly rubbing his fingers a top the horsea's head.

[Hp: 100]

"Sticking together sounds wonderful." Zak said in a bit of a sarcastic way rolling his eyes. "Because the louder we are the more trouble we will find. Bidoofs will swarm us to no end and we will all die down here." It was quite obvious that he was getting sick of being stuck in these tunnels with a group of people he really didn't know. Flora was the only friend he had, and currently he was wishing he had brought Zue along on this trip as well. Zue would be more useful then some of the party members he was with.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm
(( Since this is the last day, I'll let your group skip whoever's turn it is if they haven't posted for 3 hours after the last post. If your turn was skipped, you must go back and roll for ALL rando-events that required you to post and that you missed.

In the event that you DO make it into a mini-boss room, whoever has not made enough effort to post (their turns were skipped too many times), will not make it into the mini-boss room. :< ))  

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

Riffler

Handsome Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:30 am
"Well I can see why we should stick togeather, and although we are noisy in a group, we might fare better togeather," Dave tried to reason with Zak. "Bidoof will swarm us wether or not we're in a group though, but if you want to go on your own, I'd suggest you find a path to take seperate. Though we could all at least attempt to stop shouting."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:12 pm
"I agree with, uh, that guy," Angie said, gesturing at Dave. "If you want to get swarmed by Bidoofs all by your lonesome, go right ahead. I don't know any of you but right now we all share the goal of getting out of this place alive and relatively uninjured."

She continued through the next couple of rooms in silence, before asking everyone, "What are your guys' names? I'm Angie. This is Kale." She placed a hand on her Mightyena's head, who was staying close to her side.  

Silver-head angel

Riffler rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)

Riffler

Handsome Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:03 pm
"I'm Dave," he replied, looking into one of the side rooms.

(woops, poison trap)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:40 pm
"Ack!" The room was suddenly filled with poisonous purple dust. Dreidyn tried her best to cover her mouth and not inhale anything but it still irritated her eyes and lungs. Lotus got the full brunt of the trap and hovered in lazy circles before falling to the ground.

When the poison was cleared away, Dreidyn hurried over to the Vibrava's side. "Here, this should help." She dug into her bag and pulled out a Lum berry.  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Silver-head angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:10 pm
"It's nice to meet you, Dave-" Angie coughed once, then couldn't stop. It felt like she was hacking her lungs out, and she fell to her knees and squeezed her eyes shut, while Kale sneezed several times. She kinda wished one of her Pidgeots were here, to blow the poisonous dust away, but it faded on his own. She coughed a few more times before slowly getting to her feet. She wobbled a bit, and saw that Kale was worse off, and acting like he was poisoned.

Seeing one of the others giving their Vibrava a Lum berry, she followed suit and fed one to Kale as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:29 pm
Riffler

(( You have yet to reply to whether or not you want to throw a Pokeball at this bidoof. ))

User Image

If you want to try and catch one of the bidoof, throw a Pokeball!

You must have a Pokeball in your inventory in order to try to catch it. If you catch this bidoof, you can no longer catch any more Pokemon in these random event battles. If you fail to catch the bidoof, your Pokeball goes back into your inventory. I will randomize between everyone who threw a Pokeball to see who captures it.

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

Riffler

Handsome Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:50 pm
Pandaphilic
Riffler

(( You have yet to reply to whether or not you want to throw a Pokeball at this bidoof. ))

User Image

If you want to try and catch one of the bidoof, throw a Pokeball!

You must have a Pokeball in your inventory in order to try to catch it. If you catch this bidoof, you can no longer catch any more Pokemon in these random event battles. If you fail to catch the bidoof, your Pokeball goes back into your inventory. I will randomize between everyone who threw a Pokeball to see who captures it.

(ty for reminding me.) Dave didn't want the bidoof and kept his pokeball in his pocket.

[and in the present]
Dave wavered and fell back against one of the temple walls, taken by the poison and somewhat out of it all.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:25 pm
Though now healed, she was still very afraid.
Iovi was pretty sure her parents had NO idea what kind of 'cruise' they had signed her up for when they kicked her out of the house for the summer, if only she'd brought her phone.

Her panicked dash hadn't resulted in any gain, so she hung behind the others mutely, only really shaking her head 'no' when the idea of splitting up was talked about. Heck no she wasn't going to wander around by herself, especially without a pet poke'mon like most of these people seemed to have. Was that normal?

Following along blindly, she started coughing when they walked into a billow of colorful smoke. Or was it gas?

This time remembering her stash of items, Iovi popped a Lum berry in her mouth to ward off the burning sensation in her throat.

((I'm assuming those without a poke'mon suffer status effects in place of a pogey? ))

She didn't give her name when the other's went through the round robin, she'd already met Dreidyn and frankly she seemed to be the only person worth knowing in Iovi's limited opinion.  

Roserain

Much Wolf

Silver-head angel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 44 Total: 44 (1-100)

Silver-head angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:42 pm
(I invoke thee turn-skippy and rolling-out-of-turn thingy!)

Angie walked into the next room cautiously, only to get gassed by poison gas. Again.

"Oh, come on!" She shouted. "This is the worse vacation ever!" Then she fell into another coughing fit, worse than before. When she could breathe again without coughing, she gave Kale another Lum berry, which he gobbled up eagerly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:56 pm
Dreidyn and Lotus were assaulted by another bout of poison gas as soon as they enter the room. The trainer's first impulse was to cough instead of holding her breath like last time and she got a dose of poison that left her reeling.

"Man... I agree with you." She said towards Angie as she dug out another Lum berry to share with Lotus.  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:01 pm
You hear a loud Gassssssss.... coming from an inner chamber. You rush towards the sound.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff