Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_no_Yami
Crew

Spoopy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:06 am
Choosing Option C

Jeo waited for the doctor to see her, but eventually decided that all they'd say would be to stay off it for awhile, and she planned to do just that. In the Arcade.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:30 am
Choosing Option C

Jeo didn't even bother waiting to be seen. She left for her room so she could rest this ankle for reals.

Neko_no_Yami
Crew

Spoopy Werewolf

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:50 am
Option C

By now Shina had figured out where the ice packs were, and just grabbed one on her way to her room. She'd ice her ankle, then head back out again.  
shadica generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:58 am
Keria sighed as she sat down in the medical bay. She thanked the doctor who had given her some ice for her ankle. Once she was felt like she could walk well enough she headed back to her room to rest for a bit.

Choosing Option A  

shadica

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:02 am
((Option A. Visit 3/3))

Natalie entered the Medical Bay to get her ankle checked. "Oh, I just tripped while running around the arcade."

Natalie accepted the Lum Berry and walked to the arcade.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:59 pm
(Option B)
(GOT LUM BERRY)

Jan dragged Delah into the infirmary.
"Oh? Waht seems to the be the matter?" asked one of the doctors in attendance, misinterpreting his behavio.
"Oh.. nothing..." Said Delah, Shyly.
"Yup, nothings wrong! But she wants to talk about pokemon medicine" said Jan, smiling in his trademark broad grin, shoving his sister towards the doctor.
"I... Uh, well.." stammered Del. She knew she shouldn't be afraid. It was just a person with a medical degree. but she was a bit nervous.
"Shes interested in becoming a doctor someday!" interjected Jan, helpfully.

"really." said the doctor, "Well, I'm always happy to encourage someone into my profession! What sort of medicine?"

"P... Pokemon..." del said, flushing.

"oo, tough choice. But If you love pokemon... You know, I had a friend in med school, and he loved pokemon so much that..."

as the doctor talked, reminiced, and gave advice, Delah relaxed and even started responding. Jan distanced himself a bit from the two, grinning ear to ear. It was great to see her relax and talk about what she loved. He hoped she made it, but she would have him to help! Of course she would!
He saw a bowl full of berries and gestured to one of the other doctors.
"Hey, can I take one of these" He knew Lum berries were useful.
"Yeah, sure. We're all about prevention" said the other doctor turning back to his patient.
Jan took the berry, realized he was full anyway, and stuck it in his bag for later. it would make a tasty snack.
Del talked to the doctor for about an hour and a quarter before the doctor exlclaimed: "Gosh! Look at the time! I must get back to work. Its nearly time for the 'rush' of injuries i mentioned." Del nodded understandingly, though Jan had no idea what they were talking about.
"I could come back tonight and you can keep telling me about that classmate of yours!" she said, with more cheer than jan was used to seeing.
"Sure!" said the doctor, "See you tonight?"
"Yep!" said Del, standing up and heading to the door.
"Hey Jan, lets go to the arcade and see what we can do there!" she said, a spring in her step.
Jan followed, grinning, Sperra at his heels.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:17 pm
(Option A)

"Doctor Bales!" Called Del as she helped her brother in, "He's sprained his ankle!"

The doctor she was talking to before smiles wanly.

"I told you about the rush... See what I mean"

Del gave them a look.
"I didn't expect him to trip on a gaming pad"

Dr. Bales smiled.
"Yep, see it all the time. The arcade is dangerous... what was your name again?"
"Del. Delah Sawyer. He's Jan."
"Well. Lets take a look at Jan's foot, then. Would you like to assist me?"
The look in Del's eyes was something that Jan could appreciate even with a miserably sprained ankle.
"Yes! Yes of course!" she said, honestly delighted. Jan may be a human, but human and pokemon medicine were related.
"Go get ready, then." said Dr. Bale, helping jan onto a table to examine him.
Del did all the preparations as fast as she could and stood besidide the doctor to examine her brother.

(GOT LUM BERRY)

Sperra made a worried bark as the doctor showed Del how to determine if an ankle was sprained or not. She ate up every word, asking questions here and there. The examinationm, because of her questions, took longer than usual, and before long sperra was barking quietly at the doctor's supervisor.
"Whats going on here? Dr. Bale, we need you. Finish up with this kid now!"

Dr. Bale laughed sheepishly.
"Gosh, I was having too much fun teaching... maybe I should do that once my contract here ends! We're still on for tonight." they said, wrapping Jan's foot up in a brace, "here, here's something for you, for being a good patient" he hands Jan a lum berry.
"What about Del? Gonna give her anything for being a good student?" asked jan (who had been drawing the Doctor while they worked and explained his ankel), Pocketing the Lum berry.
"No" said the doctor and Del in unison, "He doesnt have to" finished Del, "I'll explain later... lets see if we can get some fresh air."
She helped him off and he tested the brace, the two of them and their manetric leaving with a wave. Dr. Bale waved back, cheerfully.

(to the showers)  
BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:57 pm
[Option A]

Anjali's ears were pinned back as the pair rushed into the medical bay - mostly for sanctuary from that angry Wingull. They were about to leave when a doctor appeared and frowned down at the whining dark-type. "Hmm... Wingulls?"

"Yeah," Leo replied as he raised a hand to rub at the back of his neck.

"Ah, well all I have is this Lum Berry right now," the doctor said with a shrug as he offered it to Leo, "but you can have it anyway. Maybe we'll have something better later."

"Oh.. Thanks," Leo said with a skeptical look, but pocketed the berry all the same. "C'mon girl, let's head somewhere else."

The Mightyena huffed slightly, but followed regardless.

[Visit 2/3]
[Exit to cabins]

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:31 pm
[Option A]

Leo re-entered the medical bay not too long after leaving, and the doctors frowned at him. "I tripped and fell in the --"

"In the arcade?" One of them finished for him with a sigh. "Man, nobody's careful in there!" After a swift check, the doctor thrust an Enigma Berry into Leo's hands and pointed. "You should go lay down in your cabin for a while before you hurt yourself again."

Rather sullen, the water and his Mightyena departed the medical bay once again.

[Visit 3/3]
[Exit to cabin]

Buy One Get One Free! generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:04 pm
[Option A] [Visit 1]

"Man, I can't believe I overate... how dumb am I?" Charlotte asked herself as she sat in the office. "I guess I just got too carried away... but... oof... so much foood..."

She looked down at Glace, who was staring at her with a worried expression. She patted his head. "Heh, don't worry, I just don't have as big a stomach as you do! I'm sure the doc will give me something for it. Oh, here he comes now..."

After a bit of chitchat, Charlotte leaves the Medical Hub. "Well he just said to take it easy for a bit and it'll go away... fair enough. Alright, I guess we can go walk around somewhere..."

[Exit to Shower Quarters]  

Buy One Get One Free!

Dangerous Bunny

bullterrierlove generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:34 pm
Option A
Visit: 1/3

When Mortimer entered the Medical Bay, it was true that the only reason that he went in there was to avoid the damned wingull that chased after he and Herbert. The more he thought about it though, something did feel quite off. As if he'd let one of the doctors know that though. He was no sissy.

Grumbling, he went up to one of the physicians. Might as well see what they said. Just because they say something's wrong with him, didn't mean that he'd take their advice.

The doctor said that all that was wrong was a fever. That couldn't be right though, he didn't feel sick like that at all! More like he was just sore all over. Fftt. Physicians didn't know anything these days. Back when he was young----Well, they would tell him to suck it up. Each and every year this world was getting weaker and stupider, it seemed.

Huffing, the elderly man hobbled over towards The Arcade. Time to beat some whipper snappers at their own games.

Exit: The Arcade.

Roserain generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:18 pm
[Option A]
[1/3]

Come to think of it, she was feeling a little off. Maybe it was the heat? Or she was just famished?
Flagging down one of the doctors, Iovi gave quite the list of symptoms; everything from her feet starting to ache to her face perhaps starting to freckle from too much sun.

Told she was perhaps a bit tired, which was definitely true, Iovi took the berry offered to her and scampered away again. Maybe to the arcades?  

Roserain

Much Wolf

Bluedemonwolf generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:32 pm
Doyle reached the medical bay huffing and puffing. He sat down in a chair and tried to get his breath back. One of the doctors mistook his wheezing as a possible attack of some sort and immediately rushed over to help. He tried to wave her off but she wasn't having it. The doctor noticed the old peck wounds and decided that Doyle needed a berry to make it all better. He certainly wasn't complaining as she handed one over. He then decided that it was time to go back to his room to relax.

Option A  
Roserain generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:45 pm
[Option A]
[2/3]

Searching until she found the same doctor she spoke with before, Iovi grabbed his sleeve and smiled when his face lit up with recognition. Sadly, it was only to reprimand her for not getting the rest he recommended, and he duly handed her another berry before sending her off. Rejected and chastised, Iovi sulked back to her room.  

Roserain

Much Wolf

Natsuko-neko generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:22 am
(A)

The doctor from before greeted Xander when he walked in and had him sit on a chair to check out his ankle. "It's feeling much better lately." He said though he didn't mention that was with him walking on it so much too.

It came as a surprise when he was told that he had a slight fever though with a smile and a promise to relax more he left with just a Lum Berry instead of any other meds. Maybe he would check out the decor in the shower room now that he wasn't having to clean up, that sounded boringly relaxing enough right?  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff