Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ ORP ] One Message Unread (CONCLUSION + SUMMARY P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:03 pm
Danny frowned. Oh. Awkward. She didn't mean to put Jericho in a bind like that. Sometimes there were things you didn't want to talk about- Danny understood that. "Sorry ... but uh. Thanks for coming out to help," she said, giving his shoulder a tiny pat. Just a teensy one.

Demi threw a piece of jerky and Danny smiled, giving him a tiny thumbs up. Comrades in feeding Roch, they were.

"Oh uh-," she said to King, "Not here- we have to find the missing people first." She understood that as a first year, King's intelligence was far below her own, so she needed to explain very slowly. "We have to find them and then you can go all wolfy and carry them!"

She looked up at her dragon ... acquaintance. "You could probably help with that too, huh?"

blade kuroda

bloodlust dante

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:05 pm
Jericho just sort of grumbled at Danny's apology. Shifting his wings under his cloak, he soon paused at the next question tossed at him, regarding carrying people if they needed it.

"We could. As long as there's room. Our true from isn't exactly hallway friendly in most cases," he frowned.

Chimarii

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:07 pm
She didn't like the look he gave her. Not one bit. The growl in his voice caused her to shrink back just a bit as the corner of her mouth twitched. "We can't save Yin and drag your dumb butt back at the same time if you go off all half cocked and get yourself hurt in the process." The ghoul's brows furrowed as she lightly clenched her teeth, poking him in the arm with a finger a couple of times. Alex's edginess was starting to rub off on her. She hated that.

Really, she had nothing personal at stake here like some of the other students. But her friends were putting themselves on the line for something important. she understood they were stressed. Grieving at their losses but growling at each other wasn't helping anyone. "If you are going to growl at me because I am concerned for you as well as the others during all this then I'm just going to stand over here and not be a nuisance."

Moving away from the boils a few feet, the Jiang Shi busied herself by poking at a few pieces of paper with a toe. Half listening to what Mort was saying.

Ol-j-man
Seussi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:12 pm
Bloodlust Dante
want

Cady smelled something.

Something delicious.

Something that was meat and on fire.

POUNCE.

If there was a person attached to that flaming meat, well. She certainly hadn't noticed.  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:13 pm
She couldn't help but continue following along that strange lead that she'd been given in the mind of Benedict. A need to plow forward, to keep moving. All of it.

Don't? Oh, that had been nothing but a tease that said 'Do it, do it'. Naturally, if someone said 'don't', that was a sign that she wouldn't be there alone either. She'd barely stepped through the door when Sammy's message caused her phone to 'WHO LET THE DOGS OUT' in her pocket, a noise she shut off quickly with a small frown. WHOOPS.

Still, it seemed the office was still in a rather bad shape, and the pricolici furrowed her brows together lightly as she paced about it, her eyes flickering over various things, but also making a note to see who was actually there as well. Naturally the entire school wouldn't fit in the office, but.... well, they'd probably try, at some point.

Funny how that worked out sometimes...

Never the less, her hand went to her pocket, feeling the familiar weight of the vial that was set within it (somehow, after some great effort to try and open it. She was curious about it...and the idea of drinking it had passed through her head too...)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:21 pm
It was a pretty quiet day, normally. He had been relaxing and just enjoying what he little bit of personal time he could find before it happened. Turning a corner, he caught the sound of the growling from behind him, a familiar sound that he was starting to feel almost . . . welcomed by. Turning his head back, one glowing eye stared at the snow wolf, an ear perked to him as he caught up with the cat-king - he didn't want to come off as someone ready to pounce away, but he would, if he had to.

"Students go missing all the time." He murmured very softly to the wolfos before feeling himself being herded towards whetever they were going, officially curious as to what was happening.

Finding himself in the locker-room again, a frown slowly stretched on his face, eyes lidding as he watched the commotion around him. It seemed pretty grim - he figured, looking to the distraught Alex. He kept silent, but worry was etching itself around his eyes, wondering what he could do.

iStoleYurVamps
The phone would cry if he had it.

Seussi
BROFEELS :[.

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:25 pm
At the inquiry to his canine origins the wolfos cocked his head one way, then the other. Sniffing at the other boil her circled around. "I can't tell what you are either." His wagged once, then was suppressed. Can't get excited over new canine buddies nope.
"I'm a white wolfos, hailing from the north."

Looking to Danny he shrugged. "Well, so long as I don't get detention." A shudder. The memories were very much not welcomed. "You don't plan to ride me as well do you?" He sighed again.

What was it with people and wanting to ride each other here?

Bloodlust Dante
Chimarii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:27 pm
Mort didn't say anything as Mei removed herself, mostly because he wasn't sure what one could say at this point. Edges were frayed on varying degrees all around; arguments were to be expected, growls anticipated to be had. The best he could do for now would be to try and keep the snips to a minimum, because in-fighting wasn't going to get them anywhere - focus was necessary for this mission, and what better to aim the anger at than the kidnappers?

"Don't 'what if'," he answered patiently. "'What ifs' get in the way. Expecting worst won't help." He could have said something like "They're not dead, Alex, of course they aren't, I just know it", but he was a man of science, not faith: he could not say anything he didn't have definite proof of without feeling it was tainted somehow. And he doubted Alex wanted to hear something as flimsy as that in any case. He reached out and put a hand, his right one, on the zomboil's shoulder. "M'not saying should walk away without leaving damage. M'saying should make sure we're around to wreak s'much as possible," he added in a lower voice, "whatever the condition of the others may be. Will leave our mark, will let the Hunters kn-know our wrath. But won't be as much fun if you go die on me; plus then Mei won't have anyone for smacking, n' Yin won't get epic rescue scene."

It was only a little smile, but it was something.

Yayoi

Seussi

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:29 pm
Remi had gotten the text, and ironically it arrived back to when he was thinking about the dream the night before. Something about the whole thing really had not sit well with him. His gut was telling him to run tail and hide, literally, but his curiosity had won in the end.

That was why he was here in the room.

What really was bothering him though, and what he thinks might have spawned the great war dream, was what a few people were missing. People he knew, and someone that he himself saw as under his protection. That was something he rarely gave out, and one of them was gone. Amrita.

It was enough to make hit teeth grit. Amrita AND Mei, They were going to get you back. No freaking way would the Kitsune ever, EVER, accept what happened to Takeru happening to them too. They were smart, and would not give in to the sly wiles of the hunters.

They couldn't.

Snaking his way around the many students and conversations, he settled for resting a hand on the head of a familiar boil, and ruffling his hair. Oh and batting at one of his ears. "Sup, pup." He smiled down at the ghost dog, noting briefly the rune that was on the floor. He wondered what would happen if he stepped on it...so he did for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:46 pm
Right. Right. He was doing that thing again. That thing he did when under a lot of emotional stress. He was shutting down, letting his more primal instincts take over, letting himself do and say things to people he cared about, not even considering what the consequences to these actions might be. He had thought that he was getting better at controlling himself, but this little scene proved otherwise.

As he rubbed the back of his right hand with the fingers of his left, he caught the eye of JackB, giving the other boil a small shake of his head, his lips pursed in a firm line. He would like to talk to the cat boil at some point, but not now, not when his feelings were obviously so raw and getting in the way of coherent thought.

"I'm sorry, Mei." He murmured towards the small ghoul. "Of course I appreciate that you've come, that you are willing to try and rescue the others. If I get out of line again, just feel free to give me a good slap, okay?" There, his lips curled up into something that was almost a smile. Almost, but not really.

"I know. I shouldn't be talking like that." He turned back towards Mort, leaning into the patting on his shoulder a little bit. Big long inhale in, and then exhale out. He didn't need to breathe but sometimes just doing the exercises seemed to help clear his mind and calm him down. "Even if they are fine, I intend to leave my mark." He said this with a wicked look in his eye, almost the old Alex's humor shining through as he gave an evil grin that flashed teeth. Teeth for tearing apart flesh.

And then he said it, his name, and Alex winced away, head falling down so that his hair hung in his face. He reached a hand up to his pocket, placing two fingers inside to slide out the small brown and green badge that now nestled in the palm of his hand. It always felt so warm against his skin, as though maybe it was just a small piece of his bonded, here with him, still trying to protect him. "I need to get him back, Mort." He all but whispered it as he rose his head back up. "I need to."

Yayoi

Ol-j-man

Nerpin
feeeels

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:48 pm
Tybalt looked up at the sound of Remi's voice, just in time to have his hair ruffled and his ear batted. Forcing a complaint from the black dog.

"You got the message too, I assume?" He finally managed after a series of grumbles and complaints. At this rate, he was going to have to start wearing his hood up.

"Think it means anything?" he asked, returning to the topic at hand and pushing a lock of hair out of the way. Though just as he pushed it aside, he noted Remi was about to step on the rune.

"Ah wait--" Too late to warn him, he sucked in an unnecessary breath, as though something major was about to happen and then let it out again, feigning disappointment. "--oh darn, I thought I would get to see you go up in flames," He said, motioning towards the rune on the floor. "looks like its a dud." he finished with a smirk.

Lilwolfpard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:50 pm
"How come you don't like hallways? They've never been mean to me ... Oh I guess that one time during Christmastival when they got all iced over sucked," she said, clearly not understanding what Jericho meant.

To King, all she gave was, "Not unless you want me to!"

She noticed Taima come in and waved at the bird, gesturing that she come over to the cabinet corner with her and Jericho. "Some students went missing ... Medea's gonna help us look for them!" If there was anything left to find, that is. She smiled weakly. "I figured you could help ..."

blade kuroda

istoleyurvamps

inle-roo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:56 pm
Jericho actually facepalmed at that response.

"We meant that our true form is usually too large to fit in a normal hallway comfortably," he grumbled before letting out a sigh.

"Seven of them to be exact," he added, not sounding happy as the thunderbird was filled in on what was going on here.

Chimarii
inle-roo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:58 pm
Turning her body just slightly, she let out a small sigh. She felt a little bit better from his apology but after it was all said and done she would get over it. It had just been the first time the boil had ever spoken to her like that and it stung a bit harsher than was probably intended.

She moved back over to them, placing a hand at Alex's elbow reassuringly. "We'll get him back. Come hell or high water. We'll get them all back." Mei felt sorry and just a smidgen of pity for Alex. "Your friends and everyone else here are willing to help ensure that Yin and all the others return safe and sound no matter what." Biting her bottom lip she glanced at Mort. "I'm sure if something happened to Eish....our loved ones we would want you there by our sides keeping us grounded and bringing the walls down around the Hunter's ears. Don't shut down on us now, Alex. Not after all you went through to bring us here together. Its counter productive."

That was about as much reassurance she could hope to try and get through. There really wasn't much else she could say. They could try and hope everything would turn out right, but in the back of Mei's mind she knew inevitably they all wouldn't get out of this unscathed somehow. How she wished Eisheth was here. Knowing that the Horsewoman was out there somewhere and not knowing what was going on on her end made the small ghoul anxious. She just hoped she was in a safe place.

Seussi
Ol-j-man

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:20 pm
"Then we'll get him back," he assured simply him as Mei returned to give a better emotional consolidation than he could with words (touchy-feely wasn't his strong suit), and as he slid his hand off the zomboil gained a bit of a mischievous look himself. "And then some."

Flesh had weaknesses, but metal? Oh the damage he could do with metal . . .

"Not sure of reception, but if skellyphones work, t-try keeping contact." Tugging open one side of his coat, Mort pulled out at the glowing flask of water he'd obtained from the mysterious chest so that he could dig around further in his pockets, eventually producing a small card with contact information and a room number that was handed to Mei. It looked almost businesslike, though the company name and job spaces was blank.

Apparently Mort had them on hand just in case. One never knew when business opportunities would come a'knockin after all.

Yayoi

Seussi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas