Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[The Black Skull Herd] Calling all Kalona + allies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:51 am

When you get moved in, definitely look us up for RP! It'll be nice having another older Kalona in the herd, someone with as much experience as Izusa has.

Thank you, Green Ever After! I'm very glad that Angra has found a place with Black Skull, and hope that it gives him a chance to stretch his wings, so to speak.

@ Revel: Ruin actually eats 'lesser' Soquili, a habit he was trained in by Anevay (JadeEye's Kalona) years ago. It's possible that he might have been involved in wiping out a family, although I think he had a practice of not attacking mares or foals, because he felt it was beneath him.

I'm sure someone can work something out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:36 pm
Delightful! Best of luck!  

Lunadriel

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:55 pm
I wouldn't mind a recruitment rp, just not I'm kinda slow with replies sometimes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:59 pm
Thanks so much, Luna! <333

That's a-okay with me, DNS! I can be slow too. xD

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:12 pm
User Image

Possible warrior or Diplomat. He's rather full of himself, but he takes things seriously when the need be. He's not object to roughing others around, especially if they ruin his mane. He's from Spyro's lines, and is as far as I know completely pure. He'd hurt anyone who dare tell him he wasn't a pure kalona. He ignores anyone of lesser value, unless they get on his nerves, or he's told to deal with them. He's also good at getting others to do as he says, and can persuade them to do things.

Other than that, he's a blank slate, and is open for plots. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:32 pm
@Tsu: Awesome, do you wanna start or me?  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:39 pm

*puts a big ol' stamp of approval on Valefar* <3333

He is totally welcome! 100%!

All the pure Kalona ever, yaaay! It is awesome to see so many diplomats, and I am sure that we can come up with a sort of hybrid class for you, if need be. <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:40 pm
Eeee, thank you, Kiya! Valefar's so handsome, love him. emotion_kirakira

@DNS: I can! I will get right on it! <333

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:46 pm
Either one is good for me, just where ever you think you need more members in. :3 No need for a hybrid class. He'd really be up for anything.

^o^ Thanks Tsu, he was my first Soq basket gift. @o@ <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:58 pm

We are close to having a balance between them, right now. We have one more warrior than diplomat, so perhaps a diplomat then? <3

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:10 pm
Shade was my first custom i ever got myself.

Her tag says she's basically pure kalona, I got her before mutants or unikalona. I love her and her family so much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:21 pm
Tsunake
Tag ~ <3
Loove Theia btw. ;3;

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:30 pm
Green Ever After
Tsunake
Tag ~ <3
Loove Theia btw. ;3;

Ffffffff, I'm so glad, she's a crazy, wild girl. xDD I was like, either you will make friends, or you will scare all of our new members out! -runs to reply-

@DNS: Yessss, goodness. Shade is definitely one of the oldest Kalona around, too! Feels awesome to have all these old lines in our herd. <333

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:39 pm
Tsunake
Green Ever After
Tsunake
Tag ~ <3
Loove Theia btw. ;3;

Ffffffff, I'm so glad, she's a crazy, wild girl. xDD I was like, either you will make friends, or you will scare all of our new members out! -runs to reply-

@DNS: Yessss, goodness. Shade is definitely one of the oldest Kalona around, too! Feels awesome to have all these old lines in our herd. <333
Pfft !! Theia is exactly the picture perfect mare that Angra would determine as a purpose to fight and wage war. Even if there was no love interest, he'd do his best to bring her many a pelt ~ <3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:43 pm
@Tsu: yes, the old mare just keeps truckin on rofl It really is, I love seeing what parts of her pass down through the generations and how much each generation changes.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff