Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuroshitsuji roleplay

Back to Guilds

Roleplay as Kuro characters or your own OC's! 

Tags: Kuroshitsuji, Black Butler, Anime, Roleplay, Phantomhive 

Reply Other areas
Trancy Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:56 am
Lars Ardian

"When will I be allowed to live? Only when you have stopped breathing."

Lars picked up one of the sandwiches, nearly swallowing it whole. "They are quite good. You seem to have quite a bit of practice making these.." he stated, quickly taking another and scarfing it down. "And thank you, I didn't expect it to be good.." The boy said, picking up a cup for himself and tasting some of the tea he prepared. Seeing Hannah, cut the cake, he took out small dishes and some spotless silver ware, placing them near her. Then, there was the ring of the doorbell which made him perk up a bit. He didn't expect company. Lars' animal like smelling suddenly noticed something familiar. "Oh no.." He said, leaving the room for a brief moment to see Claude answering the door. Blinking slightly, he retreated back into the kitchen and took a seat for a moment, wiping his forehead.

//OOC//

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:10 am
Hannah.glanced at Lars."Is something wrong?" Out of all the servants here he was her favorite. She looked in the direction of the door. "Ah...Its seems that we have an unexpectrd guest..." Her visible eye flashed.

OOC: Still on my Ipod gonk  

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

WonderlandSanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:15 pm
Lucy Robinson
User Image

Lucy smiled and said, "Thank you, I use to make them all the time with my mother and brother." She looked up as the doorbell rang and Lars left the room. He seemed to be upset about something. Did it have something to do with the guest? She cocked her head a bit in the direction of the doorway to see what was going on, with her red hair sliding off her shoulder as she did. As Lars came back, Lucy listened as Hannah asked him if something was wrong. She then dug into a hidden pocket in her sleeve, and pulled out a small simple pouch of sugar and handed it out to Lars. "If something's wrong, just put this in your tea. It will help calm your stress." Lucy didn't feel like she was doing much, but she wanted to help in anyway she could.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:34 pm
she growled "i don't like being here either. my....uncle told me to come here and be a guard of the manor for a while." she stood up and dusted her clothes off. it was her most casual outfit. pants, a simple shirt and boots. nothing special. she waited silently for his answer. scracthing the back of her head nervously.  

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:23 pm
Lars Ardian

He sighed lightly, brushing back his hair and sicking down further into the chair. "No, nothings the matter. I'm fine." he said, blinking when Lucy handed him the sugar. "Why thank you. I've never really gotten a gift before." Lars said, taking it and slipping it into his vest pocket, tucking it away gently. He heard more commotion towards the door, the guest seemed to be bickering with Claude over whatever reason. "Oh, I don't believe you told us your name. I do believe we've already been introduced." The boy gave her a smile, taking another sandwich and dipping it in his tea, swallowing it soon after. "Oh Hannah.." Lars said, sitting upright again. "What happened earlier? With the vase?"

//OOC//

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:44 pm
"You were told to guard the manor?" Skeptacisam clear in Claude's voice as he arched a eyebrow. "Well then I suggest that you get on with that.But do be mindful of the spiders."  

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:17 pm
Hannah looked sadly at Lars. "You saw?... This morning while His Highness was eating I noticed that his tie was coming undone.When I tried to fix it he grabbed the vase from the table and struck me woth it."
She looked down at her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:51 pm
She scowled at him and the thought of spiders. "Fine." Yelled as she walked off. She stood in the bushes and was cautious of her surroundings. She grumbled at her current situation and put her hood up. Not like anything bad happens here she walked out of the bushes and sat back on the steps with her knife in hand.  

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:29 pm
Lars Ardian

Lars blinked a few times, listening to what she said about the vase. "That sounds.. quite harsh..." He said, taking a slice of the cake (awesome band by the way) and ate it slowly. "This is quite good-" He heard more yelling from the front door, making him jump slightly. 'Whats going on over there?' The boy thought to himself, patting down his hair to cover his ears, muffling the sound slightly.

//OOC//

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:37 pm
"I don't mind it..as long as I can serve him I withstand anything." Hannah told Lars. Alois was quite fond of abusing her."It seems as if the visitor is arguing with Mr.Claude..."  

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

WonderlandSanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:05 pm
Lucy Robinson
User Image

Lucy smiled as Lars accepted the sugar. "Your welcome. I'm always happy to help in anyway I can." She took a sip of her tea as she listened to Lars asking what her name is. She removed the cup from her mouth, "My name's Lucy Robinson, but you can just call me Lucy", she replied giving another smile. She then turned her attention to Hannah, and listened to her story about the vase. She honestly didn't know what to say. She guessed she would have to be careful around the Earl Trancy. She was surprised that Hannah didn't mind, she knew that if it was her she wouldn't of let it slide. But then again, she could easily get revenge, or slip into the maze when she got in trouble at her old manor. She knew she would have to obey more rules now that she was to work for someone. She was a bit lost in thought when a sudden yell from the guest made her jump and drop her sandwich. Before it hit the floor, she quickly leaned forward and grabbed it as if it was practiced. Of course, it basically was practiced. It was a normal reflex for her. When she still lived in her manor, her "fake mothers" would sometimes flip over or throw her and her brothers food. She loved when they got annoyed whenever she would catch it. "Is the guest upset about something?" she asked still a bit shaken up, as she set her sandwich back on her plate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:10 am
She waited for Claude to leave to sneak into the house. She found Lars and hugged him. "Master is in questionable" she stated with her blank face.  

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:35 pm
Lars Ardian

He gave Lucy a smile. "That's a nice name." He said, watching her as she happened to drop her sandwich, not even letting it touch the ground. "Where did you learn that?" Lars said slightly started. The boy noticed the tea was running low so he took the pot and cups, putting them on the silver tray he brought them out with. On his way to the kitchen, he stopped abruptly when he felt someone hug him, it seemed to be the guest that Claude was fighting with. "Um, w-who are you?" he asked, not yet turned around when the person 'attacked' them. Lars had the feeling it was Rosalina, the only person that tends to hug him.

//OOC//

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 pm
She kissed his cheek "the only girl that can do this" she sighed then let him go to stand in front of him.  

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:38 pm
Hannah stared at the girl."Lars who is this?" Her protective insticts kicked in and she subconcious grabbed the knife she used to cut the cake.  
Other areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff