Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
The Day i ran away from home and met "the dark side." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:54 pm
Katherine froze up."W-why would you kill me if it'll inconvenience you? Can't I just be let go? I'll never remember this place anyways so I'm no harm ar all!" she gripped her shirt tight and started to hyperventilate a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:54 pm
Darien sighed and nodded tiredly. "Very well...I understand." He huffed and rubbed his head. He should have just left her in the woods. He frowned and grabbed his jacket that he had wrapped around Kitty earlier. Darien glanced to everyone, "how should we dispose of her..." he said with a dark scowl and backed away from the girl, ignoring her pleading.  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:10 pm
Sola looked at that Darien, this gave her permission to hurt the girl. She put away her taffy into her pockets and jumped down from her perch. Sola walked up to the hyperventilating girl, she put her hand on the girl's mouth. She didn't want to hurt the girl, just to scare her. The girl was hyperventilating, she could pass out any minute. To make sure she passed out quicker, Sola took out her knife to scare her. Scaring someone who was close to passing out will make them pass out, Sola knew that. Once the girl was asleep, she could talk to the guys and convince them to keep her with them. Sola was tired of being the only girl in this group. Even if it was a spoiled looking girly girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:07 pm
Still suspended from the wooden beam, Charlie struggled in preforming a sit-up, his arms straining as his hands reached for the beam. Once they had a secure grasp on it, he let his feet drop below him and his hands released the beam. Finally, he had found a way to get down from the position without hurting or humiliating himself. Adjusting his necktie, he turned around to face Sola. "Sola, if you plan to finish her off, could we bring her outside?" he requested, "It'll get messy otherwise."  

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:25 pm
Sola turned her head to face Charlie and nodded. She took her hand off the girl's mouth and grabbed her hair instead. Sola couldn't hear the girl hyperventaling anymore. She looked at her chest, it rose and fell slowly. Perfect, she was asleep. Sola laid her back on the bed carefully, grabbed some rope and tied Katherine's hands up in front of her. She also bound her feet and put a gag on her, loosely. Sola blinded her and tied this tightly. She ran to a small, rusted child's wagon with a blanket on top. She rolled over to Katherine and hauled her into the wagon, which was no easy task. Pulling Katherine in the wagon was easier, but instead of going outside. Sola headed for for their backroom, an empty cement room with a small lightbulb for light and only one way in and one way out. Which was a door that could be locked and unlocked from each side of the door. Before she entered the room, Sola grabbed a dirty glass vase and threw in a small stiff piece of wood and some bobby pins and a paper clip. She rolled Katherine in and pulled her off the wagon. Sola placed the vase with the items inside on the opposite side of the room. She crouched down to Katherine and patted her cheek until she was awake. Sola forced a piece of a newspaper into her bound hands and rolled out of the backroom. She closed and locked the door and went to Darien. She grabbed his jacket arm and dragged him to where Charlie was standing. Sola went up to her perch and found a copy of the newspaper she ripped up to give Katherine. Once she had it, she climbed down and pointed at an ad for the television series premiere of "The Great Escape."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:13 pm
Charlie eyed the advertizement, thoughtfully rubbing his chin with his thumb and forefinger. "Hmm......seems fair." he concluded, smiling. "If she can get herself in here, then perhaps she could be of help to us. Otherwise, there's no escape so she starves." He grinned at his clever friend. "That's some good work." Charlie bent down to massage his ankles, which felt quite sore from supporting him in his inverted position. "She probably won't make it. But at least it keeps blood off our hands."  

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:38 pm
Katherine managed to work herself onto her butt and sat up. Concentrating hard she felt herself change and morph into Darien."hey can you let me out? These rooes hurt my arms and legs." she managed to duplicate his voice as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:58 pm
Darien glanced at everyone and then back to the newspaper. He liked the idea just fine, he wasn't going ti go get her when she was dead though... Darien let out a sigh. His eyes widened slightly as he glanced at the door that Sola had put Kitty in and then back at himself. "I swear I am in here...not in there!" He said quickly.  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:31 pm
"C'mon you going to listen to that phony? I'm in here! Get me out or I'll break down the door!" Katherine yelled in Darien's voice. She broke the ropes since this male body was stronger than her body.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:36 pm
A growl escaped from Darien's throat and he threw a piece of candy at the door, "oh really...Im the phoney huh?" He huffed and glanced at his friends. "If I was stuck in that room would I even ask to be let out? No, I would transform into mist and escape myself!" He said seriously.  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:50 pm
Sola slapped her forehead, Darien got easily provoked. She went up to him and pulled his ear to make him calm down a bit. Though she saw what he was doing, the door was air tight. If she escaped, she was part of their group, she didn't, then she would starve or suffocate. This transforming ability interested Sola, if Katherine could escape then she could utilize that ability in their heists.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:32 pm
Darien huffed slightly and brushed of her hand...his ear was ticklish. He sighed and leaned on his lovely Sola. "My friends wont believe you!" He laughed out triumphantly and gave Sola a hug, sneakily sliding some more candy into her pockets.  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:00 pm
Katherine sighed and concentrated hard, giving herself a headache and seemed to disappear. Absolute silence filled her room as she turned into a tick. She waited over the door for one of the people to come by so she could drop down on them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:07 am
Darien chuckled and let go of Sola before he got smacked. He wiggled a bit in triumph and danced over to the door and giving it a tiny kick. "What cha gonna do pretty Kitty?" He said with a dark purr and wide smile.  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:55 pm
Sola stood stiffly when Darien hugged her, she wasn't used to being hugged. She felt his hand slip into her pocket and smiled. Probably her reward for giving Katherine an initiation. She watched as Darien kicked the door, Sola shook her head. He just loved messing with other people. She reached into her right glove with her left hand and pulled out the key to the backroom. Sola was the only one allowed to have it because she was the best out of the three of them to torture people. Maybe Katherine would see the blood splatter and freak out, Sola gave a small half smile at the thought. Then dropped the smile and slipped the key back into her glove. She looked at the door, Katherine had five days to get out of the room. It was a fact that a human could not live at least three days without water. Three days to dehydrate, fourth to slowly let her body's systems to shut down, and the fifth to make sure she was dead. Sola turned and climbed up to her perch and lied down. She was a bit sad, if Katherine didn't make it then she would be the only girl on the dark side. Sola closed her eyes, she didn't know how tired she was or why, and fell asleep instantly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff