Stage: Adult
Pride: -
Mate: -
Offspring: -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:47 am
~*~*~ Bahari'nswi RPs ~*~*~

~*~ Bahari'nswi and Leboya ~*~

demon_pachabel
A heavy weight hung in her chest. Was that how it would always be? To be loved for a short time, and then be run away from? The lioness shook her head a bit as she stepped gingerly in the sand, taking a deep breathe of the salt air, revelling in it's scent for a moment.

Leboya only lingered for a moment, before her muscles pushed her back into motion, walking across the beach in a sort of non-chalant manner, allowing the water to brush up over her paws, then flopping onto her side, laying there as the water brushed up around her stomach and side. It wasn't to say the entire affair didn't... 'bother her', but it was much more to say that she was depressed by it.

"Maybe I was right to begin with.... and simply should have stayed friends with just the fish...."

It was an odd statement, but it was far too true for the thought to go ignored. She -had- been friends with the fish long before any other cats of the savannah had come into her life. Why had she changed that? Why...?

~Masamune~
The almost inaudiable sound of popping could be heard nearby, accompanied by a steady stream of bubbles that appeared at random intervals. They seemed to be coming from what looked like a gigantic shimmering rock in the distance. Upon closer inspection though, it was clear that it was definatly not a rock.

Not one to hide his true form, the God of Fish lay sprawled out on the sand in all his glory. He was far too fond of his own reflection to mask it with his powers, and so it remained perfectly obvious to anyone with a brain that he was something out of this World.

A small smile graced his regal-looking face as he continued to blow bubbles, completely oblivious to the female that was lying so close by.

demon_pachabel
Her mind was a mass of confusion.. purple, green, some random color over th-.. oooh.. bubbles! The lioness lifted her paw lazily, batting at it limply, before finally realizing that.. hey! There -were- bubbles! Groaning as she pushed herself up onto her side, looking at the trail of them as they floated about, smiling a bit.

How long had it been since any BUBBLES had been around, along with her, at the same location? Finally finding there source, the lioness simply remained where she was, admiring the other lion from afar, as that was all he was from so far away...

a lion.

She couldn't see any specifics from there, afterall.

Continuing to watch as the god blew bubbles, she smiled a bit and shook her head, hoisting herself back up to her paws and slowly strolling over, pausing a distance away, before sitting down again in the sand. "Greetings!" she called out, hoping for a positive response.

~Masamune~
The God's ears perked as he heard Leboya's call, and it was with much effort that he shifted his body and leaned upwards to look at her. Sat up, he looked twice the size he had been when he was lay down. As his coral pink orbs gazed over the female's figure, he raised a brow. She was fat. Very, very fat. Of course, he didn't realise that this was due to the fact that she was pregnant.

Yawning widely, the gigantic lion shook his head slowly but firmly, shaking the sand out of his very long, thick mane. As he yawned, a gentle stream of bubbles flowed from his mouth. Finally, he turned to the female. "Greetings." He echoed her statement, with a deep and neutral tone of voice.

demon_pachabel
Watching his movements intently, the lioness shifted ever so slightly, the wet sand crumbling up around her paws when she did so. However, as his eyes seemed to drift over her stomach-area, a slight subconcious whine came from her as she moved her leg a bit to sort of 'mask' her obvious pregnancy, embarassed.

Quickly, however, she became enchanted by his movements, watching him shake out his mane in such a graceful way that those she had met didn't even match. Again she watched the bubbles that came from him, watching as they floated past her, then looking back to the god.

Which she seemed to -just- catch on to being his true nature. Ah snap. She'd just have to make a semi-good impression, she guessed.

Bowing her head a bit, a habit she had since forever, practically, she again chimed a greeting to him, for good measure; "It's a nice day to be out on the beach, don't you think?" she inquired, quirking a brow slightly, her tail flicking around her paws.

~Masamune~
As the female watched him, the God watched her. He was finding it very difficult to get over how fat she was, but this was the first mortal he had seen in a very long time, and she reminded him of something that he couldn't quite put his paw on at that distance.

Slowly, he got to his feet, shaking out his mane again as he did so. As he stood up straight, the spines on both sides of his back arched upwards and spread out, allowing the sun to pass through the translucent coral pink skin between the spines, causing them to sparkle. The spines that made up his fin did the same, as his tail swayed melodically from side to side.

Finally, after a decent amount of showing off, he made his way over to the female. She was even fatter close up. He chose to sit a few feet away from her, as although she was quite pretty inspite of her fatness, she was still a mortal. He nodded sagely, causing the whiskers on his face to bristle against one another. "It's quite adequate. Not fabulous, but adequate." His tone of voice remained exactly the same.

demon_pachabel
Leboya laughed a bit as the day was described as 'Adequate', and only that, nodding a bit. "Perhaps so, perhaps so." she partially agreed, heaving a slight sigh so that her shoulders fell ever so slightly in reaction to it.

A slight smile came over her expression as she looked from the water, then over to Bahari, a brow quirking curiously, though otherwise she remained silent for the time being. "Perhaps it is a fine day for our finned and gill-bearing companions, down in the atmosphere of the ocean, no?" she suggested, again looking to the ocean from the god, though her eyes flickered back to look at him.

Again she shifted a bit in the sand, moving a leg to once again hide her mass of squirming unborn cubs behind.

~Masamune~
The large God shrugged his broad shoulders, causing the spines on his back to sway. "Some of our creations prefer cooler climates, but most are quite content to swim in warmer waters, despite the fact that the majority of them are cold blooded." He was curious as to why she refered to his creations as her companions. That wasn't normal for anyone that wasn't himself.

He glanced at her breifly, trying to look only at her face and ignore her fat belly. It was much too difficult though. "You do realise that you're as round as a puffer fish, don't you?" If anyone else said such a thing, it would most definatly be taken as an insult. However, the God's tone of voice remained the same, as he was unsure if the lioness was aware of her fatness.

demon_pachabel
Leboya chuckled a bit as her stomach was brought into reference of 'being round like a pufferfish', shaking her head a bit. "Oh why yes. I am quite aware of that, but I do appreciate the compliment." she added. Yes, indeed in her mind, she'd been -that- much bigger then his comparison, so being only as large as a pufferfish pleased her.

"I am fat with my own little guppies whom will soon be running up and down these sands with their friends. It will be quite a sight, I would think. Perhaps they too will make friends with the fishes as I did.."

Her red eyes trailed over to the male as he quirked a brow, smirking a bit, then chuckling again shaking her head. He was, indeed, charming, but it seemed as though he had no tact with his words, so, for safe measures, she tacked a statement of her own onto the end of her beaming explanation of her fatness;

"Though I do think a lesser lioness would have been brought to tears by that analogy."

~Masamune~
The God tilted his head, raising a brow as he did so. "It wasn't meant to be a compliment, but if you wish to take it as one, so be it. All of our creations are splendid in their own ways, even the fat ones."

Once it was revealed that she was in fact pregnant, a light brown touched his face. "If you wanted to create guppies, you should've come to us first." That one statement was more than enough proof that this God had no tact what so ever. He spoke about getting the female pregnant as if he would've been doing her a favour, which of course was true in his own opinion. It didn't matter to him that they had only just met.

"We are Bahari'nswi." He stated finally, his voice changing slightly to a more awe-inspiring and dramatic tone. "We are responsible for the creation of every single fish that has ever existed. From the beginning of time to this very day." He nodded firmly. "All our creations are fabulous, and it goes without saying that they should be respected and adored by all. As should we. Though, as we said, that goes without saying. We are handsome, large and magnificent. What's not to love?"

demon_pachabel
She listened intently as he spoke, noting the change in his tone and speaking, purring intently. Hearing one speak of themself with a certain sense of pride was quite, in her take of the word at least, attractive in it's own way. The lioness leaned on the leg closer to him, bringing herself ever so discreetly closer to his side, before purring at him.

"Mmm.. indeed. Well, Bahari'nswi, I am quite pleased with your lovely creations, as all should be." she complimented, lifting a paw and brushing it over her fur to bring attention to it. "As, afterall, on a certain level, I would say my fur takes to your beauties as well, or at least those of the Jellyfish sort."

A giggle shook her shoulders soon after making the statement, before again, she turned the subject to herself; "And though it may not be as fabulous as your own name, mine is Leboya." she introduced.

~Masamune~
Bahari'nswi noticed Leboya move herself closer to him, and in response, he allowed the sand to slip through his front paws to bring him as far down to her level as he possibly could. Even lying down he towered over the female, but that was the best he could manage.

As the tide drifted in and lapped at his body, he stretched out his paws and yawned, revealing the tiny flaps of skin between each claw. Being so close to the water allowed the sun to reflect itself on to the God, which allowed his silvery fur to create a wobbly but beautiful rainbow on his side.

"Jellyfish are squishy." He nodded, seemingly unphased by the fact that he was stating the obvious. "They're squishy and bright and poisonous. We created them to sting all those that we dislike, but they just do what they want. Very nasty, very violent creatures. We're so proud of them."

When Leboya finally introduced herself, he nodded again. "No name is more fabulous than ours. But as far as names go, yours is quite lovely. Like a baby jellyfish before it learns how to smite its enemies. Quite, quite lovely."

demon_pachabel
Again allowing the god to speak all he desired before she would reply. Leboya did, however, find herself giggling at the worst of times, mostly at the mental images in her head.

"Ah, but that is the greatness of your creations. They have their own free will, do they not?" Perhaps they -were- supposed to sting those the god disliked, but they were still allowed to make their own choices. How very wise.

A sort of smile came over the lioness's face as she considered something for a moment, before laying on her side as well, purring a bit. It was worth a suggestion; "Perhaps I could be the jellyfish that stings those you dislike in their place?" she offerred, a sort of hopefulness in her tone, while she didn't push the subject too far.

"Or at least those in my reach." she added, chuckling.

Another purr came from the female as he complimented her name, nodding. "Ah. A lovely comparison."

~Masamune~
Bahari'nswi was aware of the female's giggling, but chose to assume that it was due to her pregnancy. "Yes. They were all created with their own free will. Although, if we ask them nicely, most will gladly do our bidding. The sharks are our greatest creations. They'll eat anything." He smiled slightly, no doubt picturing one of his bigger sharks eating a whale.

As Leboya offered her services, the God pondered for a moment. If there was anything he needed more of, it was worshippers. Lionesses that would love him and pet him and praise his greatness. Oh, and smite his enemies. "Your offer sounds most acceptable." He mused. "As soon as you're no longer whale-sized, we would love for you to join us."

demon_pachabel
Leboya again imagined this great shark-fish of DOOM terrorizing the ocean. Ah, how pleasant. "Indeed. Does it upset you any that the God of mammals decided to copy your lovely ideas and make the water-creatures of their own design?" she inquired curiously, tilting her head to the side to look at him.

Mmm.. he was fluffy.

She beamed as her humble little offer was accepted by the god, purring and leaning against his side. "Ah yes. I know that when the guppies are born, I shall teach them to smite your enemies as well, Lord Bahari."

Perhaps it was a strange title to adopt so soon, but there was no real problem with it.. was there? No. It was fitting.

~Masamune~
"Of course it does." Bahari'nswi shook out his mane rather furiously, but the expression on his face remained neutral. "We can't blame him though. After all, our creations are superb. They aren't practically perfect in every way, they are perfect in every way. Like us."

As the female leaned against him, the God whipped his tail round her body, allowing the fin to rest over her large stomach. "Hm, Lord Bahari. We like that title a lot." Bahari'nswi was most pleased with the female's seemingly instant devotion. If only all females were as easy to please.

demon_pachabel
Again she giggled at the god's reply, nodding as he spoke. "Yes, yes." she agreed, though said nothing more on the topic. Afterall, she herself could only think of a couple of the sea creatures that were mammal, and those few were species of whale that she knew of. Big... giant... loud noisy creatures that woke her up quite often.

She turned her attention to the fin that rested on her stomach, wincing inwardly as, seemingly, one of the cubs inside of it attempting to bat at the outside object through her fur, before looking back to Bahari, grinning.

"I'm glad it pleases you, my lord." she purred.

~Masamune~
Seemingly rather content, Bahari'nswi let out a unique sigh, where a gentle stream of bubbles escaped his mouth as he breathed out. He just barely felt the kick of the cub that was trying to get his fin, which caused him to lift his tail up and flop it back down again.

"What made you decide to have guppies?" He glanced at Leboya, again not being able to ignore her large stomach. "Wouldn't you be better off not being fat?"

demon_pachabel
Leboya considered the question being asked to her for a moment, pondering over it for a moment, before sighing and shaking her head. No.

"That is a good question. Perhaps it is because I enjoy the fresh minds of little ones, and feeling that someone needs me. Or it may have been simply, that I wanted to be a mother."

Having answered the question, she then heaved a sigh and considered it further. Was that -really- the reason why? No. It wasn't. But what was?

".... but if I were to be honest entirely, I really don't know..."

~Masamune~
Bahari'nswi shrugged lightly. Her answer was acceptable, but barely understandable to him. The only reason he would ever even consider having cubs is so that he can mould them in his own image. A full litter of Bahari'nswis had to be better than just one.

"What if they're ugly? We can only imagine how disappointing that would be." Having not seen the father of the cubs, he automatically assumed that he was ugly, as was pretty much every male in comparison to him.

demon_pachabel
Leboya paused for a moment, before considering this for a moment. Hmm. "I don't think I have the ability to think anything ugly, m'lord." she replied, purring and looking up at him with a soft expression.

"But for the sake of answering your question, let's say they were.." Leboya paused for a moment. "Well, first of all, I would have to frown and say they didn't get any of my genes.. and then.."

Another pause. Hmm.

"Well, I don't know. I think that just the fact that I'm in the mix will even them out to at least cute."

~Masamune~
Bahari'nswi raised a brow, a light frown touching his face as he did so. "There are many ugly things in this world. Ugly faces, ugly colours, ugly whales. How can you not be aware of this?" She shook his head lightly. "Our mind boggles."

Although he was dis-heartened by her first comment, the comment she finished up with showed promise. Bahari was a firm believer in loving one's self before anyone else. Except when it came to others. Others should love him first and then themselves.

demon_pachabel
A giggle came from the lioness as Bahari explained his belief in 'ugly things', nodding a bit. "I will agree with many of those things, but at the same time, there are many more beautiful and gorgeous things, though we cannot see most of them, for being beyond our reach." she retorted in a sort of playful tone.

She was soon, however, tempted to return the question to him, though she was sure that as things were, Bahari's taste in ugly/beautiful would prevent that from happening, so instead, she would make a joke about his thing against the ugly whales.

"Is it wrong of me to presume that your own children would become an army formed up against all the whales?"

~Masamune~
"Well of course there are beautiful things as well. Ugly wouldn't be so ugly without beauty to compare it to. Beautiful things include us, our creations and bubbles. Mmm, bubbles." The God was clearly very fond of anything that involved himself and his powers as the God of Fish, and as a result, he missed an oppertunity to compliment Leboya's beauty.

At the mention of whales, he frowned and snorted, causing his whiskers to blow out of place for a breif moment. "We can take care of the whales ourselves. Throughout time we have created bigger and better fish, but bigger and fatter whales soon pop up. Our greatest creation became extinct because of whales." He let out a heavy sigh. "They're such party-poopers."

demon_pachabel
She considered his take on the whales for a while, pondering how the problem would be best solved, tapping her paw against her chin thoughtfully. Mmyes. There had to be something.

After a moment of thought, she tilted her head back to look up at the god, smiling a bit. "Then perhaps you should think outside of the box. If making a bigger fish is responded to with an uglier whale, then perhaps you could make a lot of little fishes that gang up on the larger whale in a mass school. It'd be an unexpected tactic in your favor, no?"

She then looked from him at the water. Mmm.. it was so pretty.

~Masamune~
Bahari'nswi shook his head. "Our sharks hate teamwork. Like us, they swim through life mostly alone, and occasionally produce guppies with attractive females. Otherwise they would die of boredom. As would we."

The God arched the spines on his back, stretching them out as wide as they could go before folding them down completely. As he retracted his wings, he lifted his tail off Leboya's body and allowed it to lie behind him. The mention of producing guppies troubled him, as he hadn't had an intimate relationship with a lioness or a Goddess in ages, and it hadn't occured to him previously that he could actually be dying of boredom because of it. Not that he really wanted guppies, he just wanted sex.

"We must go now." Saying that, he pulled himself into a sitting position, and then a standing position. Once he was stood up, he shook out each paw in turn and raked one of his front paws through his mane in an effort to get off any excess sand. He glanced at the pregnant Leboya, and decided to wait for her to bid him farewell before he took his leave.

demon_pachabel
She considered this thought for a moment, then heaved a sigh, pushing herself up to her paws as well to join the god, though took not as much care as he in brushing out her fur to clean up her appearence. Being sand-covered suited her just fine.

"So soon?" she replied, in a sort of complying whine, but felt indeed she had to be saddened by the god's, seemingly, so quick exit. However, she wouldn't fight it. Of course he had more pressing matters to deal with before he could spend all his time chatting it up with the mortals.

"Well... " she purred and bumped her head against his shoulder affectionately, taking care in this to not ruin his ever so prestigious de-sanding job via sand-transfer, before stepping back.

"I bid you farewell, m'lord."

~Masamune~
Bahari'nswi was pleased with Leboya's fond farewell. For fear of knocking her over though, he didn't nuzzle back. Fat females weren't exactly light on their feet, and could probably be tipped over easily. The thought of tipping over the pregant Leboya actually amused him for a breif moment, before he came back to reality. There was more fun to be had elsewhere.

"Goodbye Leboya. we wish you luck with your guppies. Hopefully they won't be ugly." With that rather crude but honest remark, the God took a few steps forward into the sea. Once he was out far enough, he spread out his wings and dived into the sea, creating an almighty splash that created dozens of rainbows as it settled.

~*~ Bahari'nswi and Lewatle ~*~

Swampieestar
LewatlĂȘ kgangwa laid on the sand. A long swim had brought her back to these waters and she loved every minute of the trip. Her tail tuft swung against the equally pink sand. The sun had begun to set casting a bright orange-gold blush over everything. She continued licking her paws so covered in salt that it would have been repulsive to anyother who tried to groom her unless they happened to love salt. The smile that parted her maw could only be one of pure ecstasy. Her grooming ritual continued with a quick clawing through her bangs. It was such a beautiful sunset whenever she was at her beach. Colors that couldn't be described played against the waves as her pawstroked the small waves that happened to lap beside her.

The cape had been nothing but choppy waters, fisherman and bird infested skys. Nothing that she cherished. Nothing that she wanted to deal with at all. A soft sigh came from the goddess and her head fell to rest upon her paws.

The crab shell cracked and moaned as her paw bent. It would never fall off but it threatened to dislodge from the matted fur that held it firmly in place. She smiled and licked the extra leg, giving it a gentle nudge into place.

Her body was nothing but a few odds and ends that had been thrown together in a mesh of what seemed to be a body. Of course parts of her original form was saved but it would be no use to try and sculpt her body out again. Shells snapped shut across her shoulder. The wind made them rattle and huddle against eachother. It was quite a calming sound once she got passed that fact that those shells were a part of her form. Her braid curled around her shoulder, sheltering the shells from the wind.

"So peaceful..." Her voice seemed forced until she coughed. Water dripped down her chin looking slightly black from her unused lungs "That's better. It's so nice to finally be at home."

~Masamune~
In the water, just a few feet from the shore, a great shadow lurked. It shifted and spread out across the waves, creating the illusion of immensity. It was very unlike the owner of the shadow, who just happened to be a God to remain hidden while he eyed another. But then again, this female was unlike any other he had eyed previously.

As the sun continued to set, the stalking God decided to make himself known, in the grandest way he could manage. The water around him started to bubble, with some of the bubbles magically rising from the water and into the air. They were followed by a group of shiny, silvery spines, with sparkling, translucent pink skin between each one. As he walked through the water towards the shore, it wasn't long before his head rose up from the waves, although his mane almost completely covered his face. The mane itself was thick and wavey, and it took a few very firm shakes to to get it out of the God's face.

Coral pink eyes finally fell upon on the Goddess, unhindered by water or by a soggy mane. The God smiled, the whiskers around his muzzle shifting and dancing as he did so. Even though he was dripping wet, he was quite a sight to behold. His 'water wings' were completely outstretched, causing the sun to shine through the skin flaps and bathe the his body in a beautiful pink glow. Yes, he was certain that such an entrance would impress her.

Swampieestar
Lewatle stretched across the sand, fur shining in the sun. The feeling of warmth spread across her as her tail flicked happily in the air. Crab legs curled against her side as her chest finally rumbled with breath. Something was much different about this day but she wasn't quite sure yet. of course, it would soon be very clear to her.

An ear twitched lightly at the soft shark nibble. Her seemingly living bows were always alert and the ubbles about had aggitated them. The Goddess shifted and lifted her head, eyes watching faintly. Tides maybe? She'd been to this shore before and yet this seemed different. Even her bubble shows didn't compare to what she was seeing. Lew stood quickly, shaking the sand from her body at the sight of a firgure, or rather, the mass of mane. Her eyes narrowed as she tried to make out what was behind the mass of blue. When his mane fell from his face, she took a few steps back. A God.

The rosey color cast by his wings gave him such a marvelous glow. He was truely a sight and she was certainly impressed.

"Hello there..." Her voice shook when she spoke, a blush rising under her blue cheeks.

~Masamune~
As the God waded towards the shore, his mane seemed to dry all by itself within a matter of seconds, despite the fact that it was very long, thick and curly. By the time he had reached the Goddess, it was completely dry, blowing steadily in the breeze. With another swift flick of his head, he sat himself down before the Goddess, allowing the ocean to lap around his paws.

"Our name is Bahari'nswi." He replied, skipping the greeting and going straight into the introductions. The sun was setting, and he wasn't a huge fan of the dark, as it made it hard for others to see him in his full glory. The spines on his back relaxed a little as he lowered them towards his sides. As he did this, the fur near his shoulder shimmered and changed colour, appearing as violet and then yellow, before returning to the silvery shade of the rest of his fur.

Swampieestar
The Goddess blew small bubbles in aair. She hadn't met another one like her before. Her bows chattered and snapped at the braid clipped delicately between them. Her blue fur quickly dried and the pale sand fluttered back to the ground where she had laid.She wasn't so much intimidated as she was awed by the God before her. The shells about her body snapped and opened, clacking in some sort of beat to mimick her unbeating heart.

"LewatlĂȘ kgangwa..." She cocked her head at his odd introduction. Our? Were there more of their similar kind floating about? The peach colored tuft swung behind her in rythm to her fairly quiet shells.

"Are there more of us around here?"

~Masamune~
Bahari'nswi smiled and copied the Goddess by blowing his own set of bubbles. They were a bit bigger than hers, but then, he probably had more practice. He was almost always blowing bubbles in his spare time. "That's a nice name. We will call you Lew for short though, as it would be a shame to waste our time trying to pronounce such a name more than once." As offensive as that sounded, he certainly didn't mean it that way. He just felt a little rushed by the setting sun, although he didn't let on.

At the question that followed, the God raised a brow. "We don't think so." Saying that, he looked around, eyes narrowed. Stupid whales weren't spying on him again were they? "No, we're quite sure that it's just you and us."

Swampieestar
Lew nipped at the bubbles the came too close to her muzzle. She needed more practice on hers. "Then I will call you Bahari. No need to finish it off." Chuckling lightly, the goddess shifted her shoulder, letting her braid fall in loose coils on the sand. Bahari seemed so wise to her even stupidly so. Yellow eyes gazed over his form in the fading light. She had never sen another that came from the depths like her so he was quite a magnificent sight. A few steps brought her closer to him before she sat.

"There aren't many of us in these sea anymore I guess. We've all moved on." A hint of regret and guilt filled her voice. "I haven't been here in so long when there is so much open sea out there." The shells clicked against eachother and she shifted to fall on her side, starring up at the God.

"I haven't seen someone like me in such a long time especially with...such attributes." She purred as she admired his wings, blowing another set of bubbles of assorted colors.

~Masamune~
As Lew moved closer, Bahari'nswi moved to join her, shifting himself in the sand so that their noses were almost touching by the time she came to sit down. Although, he would have to lean down if he wanted to kiss her, as he was a very big God. Bigger was always better where he was concerned.

"That's a good thing though." He mused, lifting his left paw up to stroke his whiskers as he did so. "We wouldn't be as special if there were many similar to us floating around." Of course, he was only refering to himself when he said we, but this strange way of talking made it seem like he meant himself and Lew. Not that he didn't think Lew was special. He just always thought of himself as the most special.

The necklace around his neck jingled a little as he moved his paw from his whiskers and breifly took it through his mane. It was a good job that he was a God, or his mane would be a knotted mess by now. As Lew purred at him, he flexed his wings. He loooved compliments. And he had found out over the thousands of years that he had been in existance that females loved compliments too. "We've never seen one quite like you either." He replied with a smile. "We especially like your bow. It resembles the creation we are most proud of." Yes, he was still learning the art of complimenting others rather than complimenting himself, even after all this time.

Swampieestar
Lew drew slowly away from the hovering form of the god starring down at her. He was almost too close for her own comfort but there wasn't much she could do in regards to that. If she ran then she would never be able to learn more about him and yet something about him seemed oddly predatory. Her tail curld around itself, tuft lapping at the peach and white shell woven into the base. Bahari's immense size almost dwarfed her own and it was enough to make her shell clapped shut in fright.

"I suppose so but it is nice to have someone to talk to every once in awhile." Her talons made large cresents in the sand as she shifted to her haunches. "We?..." His odd way of talking confused her to no end. It was as if he was talking about them together but somehow he wasn't.

Yellow eyes beamed at his necklace as it jangle. They watch those magnificent whisker bend at his touch. Her own hair was a pure mess and only her bows could tame them. The Goddess was snapped out of her trance at the mention of them. "Oh. My bows? They live and breath just like a shark would but they bicker and squabble a lot." A chuckle sounded as she continued. "At least they're marvelous hair dressers."

~Masamune~
Bahari'nswi almost humphed as the Goddess moved back a little, but decided against it. He didn't think he was being intimidating at all, but then again, she was quite small compared to him. Perhaps she liked to hoard all the personal space she could manage.

"We've found that talking to ourself can be a lot more pleasurable than talking to others." Unknown to Lew, Bahari'nswi was only sociable when he felt like it, which was actually quite a rarity. And even then, he would almost always only socialise with females. He had found that males didn't appreciate his magnificence as much as females. At her question in regards to how he spoke, he just raised a brow, unsure how to answer for once. It was shrugged off and disregarded soon enough though.

"Really?" Bahari'nswi wasn't keen on the idea that two of his creations had been made into hair accessories, but they didn't seem to mind. "Well, we're glad they can be of service to you."

Swampieestar
Lewatle coughed lightly, feeling a drip of water on her chin. She wasn't afraid of the other god, she just liked her personal space. Her tail swept along the sand before settling behind her, gently curved aroung her hind legs. Yellow eyes were plastered on the god before her. Bahari seemed alright but she still wasn't too sure.

"Talking to yourself can be boring..." The Goddess had spent much of her life alone and talking to herself. Even as she was a cub she was tormented and laughed at by others, partly because of the mane that seemed to sprout from her shoulders and the fact that she was too kind and gentle to be of true firekin blood. The legs on her back buckled and clicked and her shells snapped closed. "Talking to you is alright though. We seem to have...enough in common." Her voice wavered slightly but she moved a bit closer to him.

"I really just woke up with them. My bows were sinking in the water and began to come alive and grew teeth." Her explanation probably wasn't too great but that's how it happened.

~Masamune~
"Talking to yourself is only boring if you yourself are boring. We are quite the opposite, as we are exciting and fabulous. Our un-boring personality allows us to appreciate our many wondrous qualities." The God replied in his usual matter-of-fact tone of voice. "Talking to us is more than alright." He added, trying not to be offended by the female's lack of enthusiasm towards him. Some females were stranger than others.

Swampieestar
Lew raised her brow as she spoke. Talking to yourself was boring no matter how interesting you, yourself, was but why argue with him? Of course he did seem a bit pompus and arrogant to her, she guessed that he had the right to be. He was truely magnificent in every sense of the word and he had a right to think that he was as magnificent as he actually was.

Did I just...think that?

The Goddess looked to him for a moment before looking away, trying to get her thoughts in order. Apparently, she had begun to contradict herself while just starring at him. Was that odd? Well, she herself was pretty odd so maybe it wasn't. A quick glance back brought a smile to her maw. Magnificent and handsome. For the time being, she let her mind wander off and think whatever it wanted.

"I'm sure someone like you would have...many wonderous qualities."

~Masamune~
As the Goddess attempted to gather her thoughts, Bahari'nswi took the oppurtunity to look over her more thorougly. She was very pretty indeed, and was covered in all sorts of ocean treasures. He could certainly see himself making 'guppies' with her.

When she spoke up again, his smile returned, and he puffed out his chest ever-so slightly. "Yes, yes we do." He flexed his wings a little, happy that Lew seemed to be opening her eyes to his undenyable greatness. "We're sure that you must have many wonderous qualities as well. Tell us, what is your Domain?" It would have been easy for him to simply assume that she was the Goddess of the Reef, or something obvious like that, so he thought it best to just ask her.

Swampieestar
The fur on her neck bristled under his eyes. She didn't like being looked over even while in her thoughts. The Goddess didn't necessarily know that he was watching her but her senses certainly did which caused a blush across her nose.

Lew sighed when he asked of her domain. She could tell that he was at least somewhat fascinated by her but but would her domain make him lose intrest? A paw nervous began stroking her braid and, much to her hair dressers annoyance, the locks began to come from their hold to fall like silk over her forepaw. The Goddess didn't snap from her thoughts until she felt hair along her back.

"I escort those unfortunate enough to be lost in water to death..." It had sounded decent in her mind but now she realized that it would probably confuse him "Drowning..."

~Masamune~
Bahari'nswi's coral-pink eyes flickered with what looked like surprise when Lew revealed her Domain. However, the God seemed to be very good at concealing his emotions, as the expression on his face remained relaxed and neutral.

"Well, that's nice." Unfortunatly, that was the best compliment the God of Fish could manage, if it could even be considered a compliment. During the awkward silence that followed, he shifted his weight a little. He started to pat the ground with his tail-fin, in an effort to break the silence. "So, do you meet many interesting characters? You know, whilst you're escorting them to their deaths?"

It wasn't that he was turned off by her unusual domain, he just wasn't sure how to react to it. After all, it wasn't like he was very fond of death, considering how many of his creations were killed and eaten everyday. If it were up to him, he would make all his creations immortal, and they could all take over the sea and eventually the planet. Somehow.

Swampieestar
Lewatle's gaze drifted to the ground as she waited for his response. The Goddess hadn't told anyone about her domain let alone another god. Couldn't he sense it anyway? At the flicker in his eyes, her shouldrs lifted and rolled. She felt so uncomfortable talking about her purpose and way of life. So many had fallen by her paws. Many had been friendly, sweet, innocent but it was not her choice.

The glimmer in her eyes darkened at his words. It certainly wasn't what she was expecting but not something she wanted to hear either. Her shells brushed softly together a few times before resting against her sides. They clacked out of fright and embarrassment.

"It isn't nice. It never is..."

Her voice lowered and a great sigh shook through her her body. "I hate it. There's nothing worse than taking an innocent soul to their fate. It isn't only the wicked and suicidal that I guide..."

~Masamune~
"It's their own fault though, isn't it?" The God replied rather callously. "Any mortal that travels to a World that is not their own is bound to encounter trouble sooner or later. The ocean is no more a mortal's domain than the sky is." The sun had almost set, so he didn't see much point in sticking around for any longer. He also had a feeling that the Goddess was no longer warming to him. Although he would never acknowledge it, his one fault as a God was that he said exactly what he thought, without considering the feelings of others.

Slowly, Bahari'nswi got to his feet, his wing spines flexing and stretching out as he did so. Even in the pale orange light of the twilight between day and night, he looked magnificent. Though, that went without saying where he was concerned. Most of the time. "We hope you have enjoyed our company as much as we have enjoyed yours." He said with a smile as he peered down at Lewatle.

Swampieestar
Lew looked up at the God with a weak smile. At least there was someone around that she could talk to if need be. The sea worked wonders when it came to communication. The setting sun was much like an alarm clock to her. His words almost faded from ˙er mind as soon as they had been said.

"Mortals don't understand that. As long as the sea and sky exist, they'll try to fly and try to own the sea. It's inevitable."

It wasn't that she owned the seas but it was still a part of her no matter how hard she tried to escape it. "I enjoyed your company too. Hopefully I'll see you again in the passing waves." With that she gave a small bow before starting away, kicking the sand as she did. Her braid swept along the ground as she turne, brushing her head against his shoulder. "Goodbye Bahari."

Her steps srang a bit as she slipped back into the waves, disappearing in the surrounding darkness with a smile on her maw.

~Masamune~
Bahari would've happily gone on to say that the majority of mortals were whale-brained, but Lew was already taking her leave. Still smiling, he watched as she weaved her way into the sea, until she was gone.

Not one for making a show unless someone else was watching, he followed shortly after by simply wading into the shallows and eventually flopping into deeper water, his tail smacking the surface as he did so.

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:29 am
~*~*~ Neoni'liga ~*~*~

User Image

Name: Neoni'liga
Meaning: Neon, poison
Species: Lion
Stage: Adolescent
Pride: The Bahari'mtotos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:30 am
~*~*~ Neoni'liga RPs ~*~*~

~*~ Neoni'liga and Leboya ~*~

demon_pachabel
It had been unexpectedly difficult to keep an eye on more then one little set of paws in the past time Leboya had been taking care of all her little ones. Thus, it was no surprise to the lioness when one of the little cubs had escaped from her while she'd been out on the hunt.

Indeed, she'd had to count several times to make sure she indeed was only seeing three little ones, and checked several times around the area for the fourth little fuzzy head she adored so...

and she'd cursed rather loudly when she'd found that her eldest daughter had escaped from her.

Which had led to Leboya parking her three little ones where they were to run off to find Neoni, with little complaint at that. Afterall, that's how little cubs were supposed to be. In fact, that was how Leboya herself had been exactly as a child, running from mommy and daddy at given opportunity.

"NEONI!"

~Masamune~
Considering she was the oldest, Neoni'liga was probably the most immature of the litter. She wasn't exactly a naughty cub, but she was extremely hyper-active and always running away to explore. Today was no different, as she waited until her mother was distracted by one of her younger siblings before making a run for it.

"Catch me if you can mamma!" She giggled, catching sight of her mother in the distance. Leboya's neon-blue coat stuck out among the green bushes and leaves like a sore thumb, just like Neoni'liga's did. Still giggling, she made a run for the nearby beach. She was only having a bit of fun, and didn't want to lead her mother too far astray, as she knew her siblings were probably on their own right now.

demon_pachabel
Oh, so it was a challenge, now was it? Leboya grinned a bit, but didn't take to a running pace to follow her daughter, instead keeping herself at her more leisurely stroll as she followed her mini-self through the grass.

Yes, it was times like this when they weren't all whining when she was most definately glad to be a mother. It was only once she'd gotten to the sandy/grass mix of scenery that she'd taken to a slow-run after the neon cub. Keeping the chase fun, but also making sure she didn't totally overpower her daughter's excitement in running away from mommy.

~Masamune~
Blissfully unaware that Leboya could've caught her by now if she had wanted to, Neoni'liga continued running along the beach, until she came to a sudden stop. "Ooooo!" Her mouth made an o shape as she marvelled at something on the ground, just barely visible as it was half-hidden underneath the sand.

Crimson eyes alight with excitement, she dipped a creamy-coloured paw into the sand, and scooped out her prize. It was a very shiney, very sparkly, very beautiful pink shell. With a smile as wide as the horizon, she turned and ran back to her mother, the shell clutched firmly in her paw.

demon_pachabel
Watching for a few minutes as her daughter seemed to investigate the sand, Leboya sat herself down in the sand and watched the child as she dug up whatever prize it was Neoni had found. Oh how she hoped the girl wasn't about to drag her back a crab or something. Then she'd have to explain what the pincers were for.

Luckily, however, it seemed her little precious one had found something else. Rising up again, the neon colored lioness rose up again and walked at a leisure pace towards the scampering Neoni, lowering her head when she was within squealing range so she could see whatever treasure it was that had been found.

"Well, well! What do we have here?" she inquired curiously.

~Masamune~
Running whilst holding something carefully in one of your paws was harder than Neoni'liga had first assumed, and it wasn't long before she was stumbling and almost falling flat on her face. She managed to make it back to her mother in one piece though, albeit out of breath.

"Look...mamma...look!" She gasped between breaths, before holding up the single greatest treasure she had ever found. "Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?!" Her joy and excitement was written all over her face. It was as if she had found the greatest treasure known to Africa! Apparently, the saying that 'small things please small minds' was quite true.

demon_pachabel
Leboya lifted the treasure from Neoni's paws to look it over with a great amount of interest. "Hmmm.. it's quite lovely, dear." she purred in approval, before setting the shell back down in her daughter's paws.

"What do you plan to do with it, dear?" she inquired, curious as to see what the fate of the little shell was to be. Afterall, it would do no good to have her walking around holding it all the time.

Perhaps today would turn out to be a 'shell hunt' for more shells to make a necklace out of for her.

She'd not complain about such a thing.

~Masamune~
Neoni'liga beamed at her mother's approval, and cuddled the shell into her chest when it was returned to her. She had no idea what to do with it now though. "I don't know..." She replied, slumping her shoulders a little. It would be a shame to just bury the shell somewhere in the den, where no one else can see it.

Her enthusiasm soon returned though, as she thought of what she could do with it. Whilst pawing at the ground with her free front paw, she looked up at Leboya with what was the feline equivalant of puppy dog eyes. "Could you make me a necklace mamma? Pleeeeaaase?"

demon_pachabel
A beam of pride filled the lioness at the happy expression on her child's face. Ah, how little things could brighten a child's day. She'd keep her that way forever, if she could. Nuzzling her daughter's cheek as she seemed to have her spirits dampened a bit by an inconclusive end to what to do with her new treasure, Leboya nodded. "Well, you don't need to decide right away, m'love."

It seemed as though the comment would be wasted, however, when Neoni's cheer inflated right back up to it's proper level, bringing the lioness's ears to perk up curiously, before smiling a bit.

"Well~ It would make a lovely necklace, dear." she purred. "I'd be happy to make it into one if we could find something to string it on."

~Masamune~
Neoni'liga nodded vehemently, clearly full of enthusiasm in regards to the task at hand. Without wasting time, she bound off in the opposite direction, her crimson orbs scanning the ground for anything that her mother could use to make her a pretty necklace.

It didn't take long before she found herself trudging through wet sand as the tide started to come in. She loved the water, and was eager for Leboya to teach her how to swim as soon as she was old enough. For now though, she wasn't allowed to go so deep that the water went above the cream-coloured parts of her legs. With a big smile on her face, she kept looking.

demon_pachabel
The moment her child touched the water, Leboya was up with a great degree of alertness in her expression. She wasn't about to look away and let her child be pulled away by the ocean when she wasn't looking! So while enthusiasm was good, the water was not, quite yet, good for a little one who didn't know how to swim yet.

Following her little child, Leboya gave Neoni enough distance to be 'free roaming', while she was close enough to be a mother and jump in if anything turned stale and concerned her. (Luckily, she presumed, that wouldn't be the case, though, right?)

"Neoni-love~ Can you think of an ocean plant that would make a good cord for your shell?" Leboya inquired, hinting to her daughter as to something that could be of use to their 'quest'.

~Masamune~
At her mother's question, Neoni'liga paused in the water, and looked down into it. Her reflection was bright and sparkling, distracting her easily. "I have such a pretty reflection mamma! Come see!" While her mother was still at a distance, the neon cub noticed something else in the water. It was long and green, and looked fairly sturdy as the tide dragged it in and out. That's when the penny dropped.

"Ooh! Ooh! Mamma! Seaweed!" At her latest find, Neoni'liga could barely contain herself. She started bouncing and splashing in the water, whilst waiting for her mother to arrive. She couldn't reach the seaweed herself, as it kept drifting out of her reach underneath the tide. She was sure Leboya could reach it though.

Mpenzi
She'd only moved a step at her daughter's request to go see the lovely reflection that Leboya always saw only too often, and purred at contently. Indeed, her daughter was beautiful. It was after this single step that it seemed that ADD had kicked in, sending the mini-neon princess off through the water to seize her discovery.

"That's right~" the lioness chimed, in no rush to go to the side of her child and her new discovery. Indeed, she had been speaking of seaweed before the water had caught Neoni's reflection.

Finally arriving where the child had made her lovely discovery, Leboya tilted her head to the side a bit. "Ah."

She now realized why it was Neoni hadn't seized it up as soon as she'd gotten close enough to it. Nuzzling her daughter's side, she stepped over her child to wade into the salty water. "I'll get that for you, love."

The seaweed, though stubborn and taking a few minutes, was easy-enough to Leboya to seize up, yanking it from it's anchor in the water, before she walked off with it, plopping down in the damp sand of the shore, and draping it over one leg.

~Masamune~
Neoni'liga smiled the whole time as her mother arrived at her side, before wading into the ocean to retrieve the seaweed. The cub was very fond of her mother, loving her more than anything else in the whole world. Even more that pretty pink shells.

Still smiling, she bounced out of the water and flopped down next to Leboya, eyeing the seaweed carefully. "Is it slimey?" She asked, with her head tilted to the side. Slowly, she reached out a cream-coloured paw towards the green plant, and patted it ever so gently. "EWWW! It is!" She giggled.

demon_pachabel
Watching her child fondly as she investigated the 'slimey' object she'd retrieved, Leboya shook her head. "But only because it's wet. Once we dry it out a bit, it will be less such. For now, though, it'll held us out with your lovely shell, sweetie."

As she spoke, the neon lioness worked to wrap the ocean plant up into a sort of 'cord', looking to the seashell every now and then to see if there was a natural hole in the shell Neoni had found for her to use, or if she'd have to make one somehow.

It seemed she was going to have to make one, sadly.

Pressing her nose to her daughter's cheek affectionately, Leboya purred; "Sweetie, if you'd like, you can go find some other shells for your necklace, while I work at stringing this one for you." she offered, holding out a paw to take the shell. She would have to be careful to not break it.

~Masamune~
Neoni'liga watched Leboya intently as she neatly wrapped the seaweed so that it could dry out and be used as a necklace. She hoped that someday she could learn how to do that. Still smiling, she placed the pretty pink shell in Leboya's paw. At her mother's suggestion to go and find more shells, she jumped to her feet and shook herself off, flicking sand everywhere as she did so. "I'll be back soon!" Saying that, she ran off down the beach, her eyes firmly fixed on the sand.

It wasn't long before she found another shell. This one was also pink, but it was a more orangey shade of pink. It occured to her that pink may be her favourite colour, as she was eager to find a variety of pink shells. The next shell she came across was plain white, but she collected it regardless. She wanted to have the prettiest necklace ever!

demon_pachabel
Watching her daughter fondly as she ran off with such enthusiasm, Leboya looked at the shell in her paw, turning it over and over again, considering several options. After a few moments, she settled on using her oh-so-little used claws, using them to peirce a series of two holes into the shell, before taking the seaweed that had been gathered, and stringing it through them to center the shell.

Then, she tied a knot around both holes, and looked up, waiting for Neoni to return with a smile on her face.

Step one was complete, now she simply had to wait for her little child to return so she could finish the lovely necklace in formation and put it on her. Oh, how stunning it would be~

~Masamune~
Neoni'liga carried on collecting shells until she was half-hopping on her back legs because of how full her two front paws were. When she returned to her mother, she layed out each shell one at a time in front of her. There was the orangy-pink one and the white one, as well as a browny-coloured one, a yellow one, another pretty pink one and a pale blue one with dark blue spots.

When the cub saw that Leboya had threaded her first and favourite shell, her tail whipped excitedly from side to side. "How long will it take you to finish mamma?"

demon_pachabel
Leboya looked over each shell with interest only a mother could have in such a strange obsession, before nodding a bit. "That's a good number, dear." she purred, rolling over each to look at it to see if she'd need to do anything much to string the shells on the sea-plant she was using for the accessory. Only a few of them actually needed some work on them.

"I think if you just give me a few minutes, I can get this done for you." she decided, pushing the shells into a pattern (complimentary on each side..), before starting to string them together. Fix up the shell if it needed it, string, knot, repeat.

Indeed, as had been predicted, it didn't take much time (Leboya was a necklace-making-MASTA!.. not really..) to complete the peice. Laying it in the sand so Neoni could see it, Leboya smiled. "Now, would you like me to put it on you?" she inquired.

~Masamune~
The ever-excitable cub watched her mother with unblinking eyes, not wanting to miss a single movement. String, knot, repeat. String, knot, repeat. If there was anything Leboya could teach Neoni'liga that she could pass on to her own cubs, and her cub's cubs, it was this.

"Oh, it's so wonderful mamma!" She burst out as the last shell was threaded. The neon cub scrambled forward on her tummy so that her head rested between her mother's front paws, so that the necklace could be easily put on. "Yes please!"

demon_pachabel
It was the same with Leboya, who could recall watching her own mother making such things for her sister and brother as a child. She herself had been more interested in the trade and had picked it up quickly. So it pleased her to see her child taking such interest in the technique, purring against Neoni's head when she scrambled forward, before stringing the necklace around the child's neck and fastening it together in the back securely.

"And now you look even more beautiful, my dear.." she complimented, before rising up to her feet, nudging her daughter with her nose. "Now, perhaps we should go find your brothers and sister?" she chimed, smiling a bit, before starting to walk across the beach, though Leboya kept a close eye on her child still.

While her intuition told her (or rather, her power of being a seer...) that there was no immediate danger to her other young ones.. she was going to have to teach her children that she couldn't be stolen away from everybody for a long time...

~Masamune~
Neoni beamed up at Leboya as they both got to their feet to make their way back to Neoni's siblings. She hoped that her mother would teach her how to make necklaces someday, so that she could teach that to her own cubs. That was a very long time away though.

Smiling happily, she trotted ahead. "I'll race you!" Giggling, she sprang into a head start, eager to show off her new nacklace to her siblings.

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:53 am
~*~*~ Ibilisi ~*~*~

User Image

Name: Ibilisi
Meaning: Satan, The Devil
Stage: Juvenile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:54 am
~*~*~ Ibilisi RPs ~*~*~

~*~ To Be Updated After 1st RP ~*~

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:56 am
~*~*~ Tulivu ~*~*~

User Image

Name: Tulivu
Meaning: Peaceful, tranquil, quiet, still, calm, cool, careful
Stage: Adolescent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:57 am
~*~*~ Tulivu RPs ~*~*~

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:08 am
~*~*~ Kisura ~*~*~

User Image

Name: Kisura
Meaning: Gorgeously beautiful lady, pin-up
Species: Wild Dog
Stage: Adult
Pack: -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:09 am
~*~*~ Kisura RPs ~*~*~

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:58 am
~*~*~ Ororo ~*~*~

User Image

Name: Ororo
Meaning: Delicate, sensitive, smooth, soft, tender
Species: Leopard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:00 am
~*~*~ Ororo RPs ~*~*~

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:02 am
~*~*~ Chuiwa'karatasi ~*~*~

User Image

Name: Chuiwa'karatasi
Meaning: Paper tiger
Pride: The Pride Landers

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:07 am
~*~*~ Chuiwa'karatasi RPs ~*~*~

~*~ Chuiwa'karatasi and Kimba ~*~

~Masamune~
As soon as the sun rose, it wasn't long before Chuiwa'karatasi was up and about. His poor parents could barely keep track of him because of how active he was, not to mention the fact that they had 6 other juveniles to look after. He would often sneak out of the den at sunrise, as the rest of his family didn't tend to wake up for about an hour after after that.

Grinning, he took in a deep breath and let out a reletively loud yawn, before hopping down from the den and making his way towards the nearest watering hole. The water always tasted much fresher in the mornings, when hardly anyone else had touched it. He was usually one of the only lions in the Pride Lands up at this time. Usually.

Lightning Shadow X
Kimba had a slight spring in his step as he walked around the pridelands, the orange sky making the white portions of his pelt, such as his paw tips and muzzle, look quite dazzling as he lay by the side of the watering hole.
But he wasn't drinking from it, oh no, he was just watching the water.
He liked getting up early sometimes and watch as the sun rise changed it from deep starstudded indigo to orange, then to light blue...he could've easily watched the sky...but the sky didn't sparkle like the water did.

As he watched, an unfamiliar scent touched his sensitive nose and he raised slightly so he was sitting up, cocking his head slightly.
Who was that? He thought. He would've been worried if he didn't see the small form of a juvenille male.
He smiled at the boy and stood up.

"Morning!" He called out.

~Masamune~
Since he was still young, Chuiwa'karatasi didn't even notice the dark male until he was almost at the watering hole. "Hi!" He called back, picking up the pace as he did so. When he reached the watering hole, he walked right up to the male, a big grin on his face. "What's your name?"

No matter how many times his parents had told him not to talk to strangers, there he was doing exactly that. Although the Pride Lands were almost always a safe place to live, sometimes unwelcome rogues would come. After what happened to Mufasa, few Pride Landers cared to take any chances. Chuiwa'karatasi wasn't like most Pride Landers though. "Aren't you hot with that dark coat? My dad is mostly black, and he says his coat ABSORBS the sun's light because it's black."

Lightning Shadow X
The male gave a small, contented and cheerful smile at the younger male as he stood there before returning to a seated position.
At the younger male's question, his ears flickered briefly as he looked over the smaller male's pelt.
Cool, he'd never seen a green pelt before.

"My name's Kimba, what's yours?" He asked briefly, still smiling.

At the juvenille's next question, the older male gave a small chuckle.
He wondered if he was ever like that as a cub?

"I do get a little hot, but then I can always lie in the shade if I get over heated or go for a swim."

~Masamune~
"My name is Chuiwa'karatasi!" He replied, still grinning. "My name is bigger than yours!" One of Chuiwa's favourite pass-times was to compete with others. Whether it be in a race, or a play-fight, or even in name length. Kimba was much bigger than him though, so racing and play-fighting wasn't really a smart option.

At Kimba's next answer, the pale green juve giggled and stuck his tongue out. "Ewwww! You better not have a bath before I've had a drink!" He didn't mean that in an insulting way, he just liked to joke around.

Lightning Shadow X
Kimba smirked at the boy, arching a brow at him as he sat there before chuckling slightly.
Oh yes, this boy would be a bruiser when he was older.
And Kimba just enjoyed watching the competitive spark in the younger male's eyes.

"No, no, I won't go for a swim before you drink, it's not that warm anyway." He said, cocking his large, fluffy head to the side and keeping an eye on him.

"So, are you from the Prideland's like I am?"

~Masamune~
Grinning even wider as if he had won something, Chuiwa'karatasi walked a little down the bank so that he could take a nice refreshing drink. "This water-'gulp'-is really-'gurgle'-good!" He said between mouthfuls, spitting a little as he did so. The youth was no good at all at multi-tasking.

After he had finished drinking, he returned to Kimba. At his question, he nodded firmly. "My parents weren't born here, but me and my brothers and sisters were." He grinned. "I'm second born you know." The juve puffed out his chest, as if being born second was something to be extra proud of.

Lightning Shadow X
Kimba watched the boy drink, smirking as he tried to become more prideful with speaking of being the second born in his litter.
Oh was that a fact?
He then chuckled slightly and took a small breath before speaking.

"Really? I was first born in my litter." He said, gently poking fun at the boys competitive nature as he smiled at him before standing up and stretching his limbs.

~Masamune~
The juve slumped a little at coming second best when it came to being born. "Well...um...I'm the only one of my siblings with a pale green coat! In fact, I may be the only lion in the whole universe that is pale green!" Of course this wasn't true, as it was from his mother's side that he got his pale green coat. Maybe the adult male wouldn't assume that though.

Lightning Shadow X
The older male smiled at Chuiwa' and cocked his head, might aswell make the boy happy, he thought.
He then gave a mock gasp of amazement as he watched him.

"Wow, that is amazing!" He said, before smiling and then lifting a paw to gently ruffle the fur atop the younger lion's head.
A sort of older brother like gesture before he looked over at the rising sun, enjoying the wonderful palette of color that came to his eyes.

"So why are you up so early?"

~Masamune~
"You bet it is!" He proclaimed proudly, before being ruffled. "Hey!" Laughing, he grabbed hold of Kimba's paw and held on to it. "I bet you can't lift me!" Chuiwa'karatasi was actually betting that Kimba COULD lift him. He just wanted a free ride and didn't want to admit it. Still clutching to Kimba's raised paw, he followed his gaze towards the sun. "Green is a much better colour than orange, don't you think?"

The pale green juve finally let go of the adult's paw when he asked a question. "I just like to get to the watering hole early before everyone makes the water icky." He replied in a matter-of-fact tone of voice. Apparently it didn't even occur to him that the water was almost constantly 'icky' because of the mud and sand that lined the bottom.

Lightning Shadow X
Kimba seemed lost in the sunset as it turned the same colour as the pelt of a certain lioness he knew and smiled more so, before he looked at the male and lowered his raised paw before cocking his head.

"Well...I like orange, but I suppose green has it's charms." He said, in a sort of weak mutter as he looked back at the sunset briefly before returning his attention to the juvenille.
At the word 'icky' he smirked immensly, he was a little rascal wasn't he?
And it just amused him to no end as he sat there with his newest companion.

"Since the rains the watering holes have become much fresher...so maybe there's no need to wake up so early, besides lions your age need a good nights sleep."

~Masamune~
Chuiwa'karatasi wrinkled up his nose a little. "I guess so. I'm not allowed to go out when it rains though, so I don't like the rain." At the comment about sleeping, he bounced a little on the spot. "My mum says I'm too hyper, which is why I don't sleep much." He hadn't quite got his head round the meaning of the word hyper, but his mum also said that that was why she loved him, so he just assumed it was a very good thing.

"Where do you live?" As he said that, he pointed towards Pride Rock. "Me and my family live in that den right there, with the bushes near the entrance. Since most of my family is green, my dad thought it was a good idea to pick a den with bushes nearby, incase we need to hide in them." He grinned. "I don't hide from anything though!"

Lightning Shadow X
The older male blinked and then looked over at Priderock, trying to make out where he and his family slept, before shrugging and then looked back at him.

"I sleep near the main dens, the larger cave and stuff...but usually I like to sleep out under the stars." He said, smiling more so as he looked down at the smaller, younger male.

"Besides, wouldn't your mother worry if she knew you were talking to someone you didn't know?"

~Masamune~
Chuiwa'karatasi nodded, with a lot less enthusiasm that what he had been showing. "Mum says that, after what happened to Mufasa, we shouldn't trust anyone we don't know." He shook his head firmly. "But, it's not like I'm stupid! I could tell that you were nice! Someone that wasn't nice would be all scary-looking." He paused momentarily as he reconsidered what he just said. "Well, scary to others, but not to me!"

Once again, he jumped to his feet, only to crouch down as if he was going to pounce. "My dad says I'm gonna make a really good hunter someday, so there's no way anyone's gonna wanna mess with me!" His tail swished playfully from side to side.

Lightning Shadow X
The older male shook his large, furry head to stop the insessant buzzing of flies before he looked at the juvenille and smirked.
That he would...if he could keep his competitive under lock and key.

"I'm sure you'll make a great hunter one day." He said simply, turning his head to watch as the sun finally kissed the open, cloudless sky and started to turn it a light shade of blue.

~Masamune~
"Mhm! I'll be really good at it too, because I can blend in with the grass!" This wasn't quite true, as no grass was as pale a green as his coat, but where Chuiwa'karatasi was concerned, green was green. He was just about to show Kimba his pouncing skills, when something on Pride Rock caught his eye. It was the bright green coat of his mother, looking this way and that.

Sighing heavily, Chuiwa motioned towards her. "I think my mum's looking for me, so I better go. Seeya later Kimba!" With that, he broke into a run and headed home, looking forward to telling his parents about the new friend he had made.

Lightning Shadow X
The male blinked and watched the male speed off, before he could even say goodbye and then rolled his eyes, a smile on his face.
Cubs, what were you going to do with them?

"Bye Chuwi'!" He called and then moved to lap at the water himself.

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:52 am
Reserved  
[OOC] Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items