Welcome to Gaia! ::

Medieval Romance ~Reforge~

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild full or romance and lust back in the medieval times Scotland. 

Tags: Medevial, Role playing, Fantasy, Swords, Romance 

Reply Castle
Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:18 am
Gave Minzaio
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✥-━┈┈━-✥
As the knights trained, one trainee broke his sword by accident which caught Gave's attention.
"Do not fear. We can still repair the blade if we go to the Smith now." Gave guided the trainee from the grounds and onto the horses to ride towards the blacksmith.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

((Posting in the blacksmith))  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:40 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
As Gave entered the training grounds, he noticed all the previous knights in training were gone. It was him and the dummies. He lightly kicked the ground as he faced one of the dummies. He adjusted his stance and started to punch the dummies with his fists. He took the time to think about it all.
Scarlet was truly the first woman he could fall in love with. He had met others, but none like Scarlet.
His sister wants nothing more than to break him as she has broken overtime as well. Meaning he would try not to fall for her games at all.
And of course, there was his student. Anwen had just started to learn under him and already hates his methods.
His punches and stance would press on as he waited. Waited for Scarlet to return with his hilt. For when it came, her choice would be made.
If she stayed with Scarlet, he would have more than enough reason to keep his position.
If she left him, Gave would continue on, but his heart might not fix itself overnight.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet ran almost all the way to the training grounds. But her legs just couldn't seem to move quick enough. When he finally was in sight, she yelled him name trying to get his attention. "Gave!" she yelled, waving his hilt in the air. When she got close enough, she launched herself at him, causing him to topple over. She landed on top him with a bright smile on her face. She held his hilt out to him and said "You'll need this."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:52 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave continued his punches. His fists bruised but still going strong. When he heard Scarlet yell his name, he looked over to her, noticing she launched herself on him and knocked him on his back. The smile she gave and her words made him smile back again. He knew what she chose. So he took his hilt and equipped it back onto his blade.
"I see you made the choice. Good. I am glad you came to a conclusion. But the question I want to ask is what do you want to do at this moment?" Gave was unsure as to what would happen now. She decided to stay with him now after all.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:07 am
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet stood up and held her hands out to help him up. "The most logical thing to do right now is help you get ready for your big battle with Eliza. We won't be able to stay together very long if she kills you. So, your plan of attack is to kill her before she kills you...Have you ever killed anyone before?" Her eyes were sincere with the question. For if he hasn't, this would be much more of a challenge.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:26 am
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
The very question he received was the first time anyone has asked him. It was a topic that he could not avoid at all and in fact, had to respond.
"When there are ever threats to the kingdom or an army approaching us. As a knight, the years I have been in service, I have killed a handful of men and indeed women. They fought with pride till the end. But every time I kill one person, I must return to the Church in order to repent for the actions I made. I am taking a life away. I...do not wish to talk about that topic anymore." Gave clenched his heart to ease the pain before returning to normal and drawing his sword.
"I doubt Eliza would attack any of us while the village and the castle are protected. She made a bold move and sealed her fate."
He was sure Eliza had an edge. But everyone has a weakness. And her's was the fact she only has one arm. However, she has found a way with that handicap to put a shield around that weak spot. Gave had to focus on training in order to prepare.
"Hey. Would you please do me a favor and mind making lunch for the two of us? I would really like to taste your cooking."

Of course, unknown to the two. Some of the other knights and guards watched them from afar. A few of them did not want Scarlet to hang around Gave anymore. Not for their own need but due to how they believe she was weakening him little by little.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet raised an eyebrow at Gave and said "Aren't supposed to be focusing on training? That'll be a bit difficult if you're busy eating lunch with me. I'll make lunch for the two of us if you train extra hard while I'm gone. Deal?" She held her hand out to shake on it as she grinned her usual sly grin.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:04 am
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave frowned at her deal, but he had to comply. He would do anything to enjoy Scarlet's cooking. So he shook the hand and looked back at the dummy.
"Make whatever you feel like making. I am not picky at all." He said. Gave would focus on his training. Surprisingly, he was only practicing the basics swings, some advance movements and jogging. The same he was teaching Anwen. And from how he looked, he was determined. He was focused. To on lookers, Gave made the act of being a knight simple. Even his training methods are all about basics.
The eyes still peered at the couple, even more so at Scarlet. They were not just jealous but hated to see her 'Soften' Gave up.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet grinned and said "I'll be back later with lunch. You train hard until then." The seamstress began the long walk back to the tailorshop, looking back occasionally to make sure gave wasn't slacking.

{{Exit to Tailorshop}}  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:18 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave continued his training as he waited for Scarlet's meal. Little did he know, some of the knights were planning on bullying her enough to keep her from the training grounds. One had an Idea to ruin the food. Another would plan to move Gave while another group blocked her path. But the one they thought would be best would be even more cruel.
One of the knights would take the food, taste it and then insult not only her cooking skills but her potential of being a mate for Gave. This was all done behind Gave's back after all. If he heard the plan it could be stopped before it happened.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

The seamstress walked along the path to the training grounds, her basket full of food in her hand, humming a song. She swung her basket to the tune of the song. She was obviously taking her time, making sure that Gave was getting a nice long training time. As she approached the training grounds, she noticed a group of knights huddled together, talking. It wasn't unlike knights to gossip but it seemed strange , nonetheless.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:21 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
One of the spare knights spotted Scarlet and the group approached her. They made sure she did not walk around them by making a crescent shape. The one that spoke out was a man about Gave's size, looming over her like she was nothing but trash.
"You are that Scarlet girl that has been hanging around Gave for a while. We noticed his lack of training and his loose grasp on his student. It's best if you leave and go home. Gave is busy and he does not need you here for a while." Then, as she was distracted enough, another knight took the basket, looking inside and seeing what she made.
"Hey look at this. Pan loaf and fruit. What a useless woman! Men need meat! Not girly trash!" the basket holder said, handing it to the biggest knight of the group. If Scarlet tried to grab it back, two knights would restrain her.

All this happened while Gave was approached by another knight. He was called to an 'Emergency' far from Scarlet's voice to help another knight.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet stood dumbfounded by they knights. She crossed her arms and thought for a few minutes. Was she really distracting him so much he can't train? Maybe they were right. But that was no reason for these knights to be so rude.
Perhaps if she was fast enough, she could get her basket back and find Gave. She charged forward at the largest knight and yelled "Give me back me basket!"

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:15 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
He placed a hand on the top of her head, holding her in place before shoving her back and into the arm of another knight who held her still. The big knight then took a piece of one of the breads she made, tasting it and soon spitting it on the ground.
"Yuck! Your cooking sucks too! It's so bland and no flavor at all." It was here he did one of the most heartless things a man could do to a woman.
He picked the one loaf from the basket, taking it out of the pan and tossing it on the ground. To torture her some more, he even ruined the cheese as well.
"I do not know what Gave sees in you. Your so called Sewing skills would only get you so far! If you can not make a good meal at all or even put up once in a while, what kind of woman are you?" His plate boots stomped on the same loaf only once to show how much she was not needed here.
"Gave only likes you cause you are weak. No matter how loud your bark is or how tough your bite, you are still a woman." A question was then thrown out.
"Hey, what if we could have some 'fun' with this girl? Gave did say she was a 'you know what'." One of the knights offered. The bigger one, surprisingly punched him in the face with no halt at all.
"It's too easy to rape an innocent woman. It's more fun to just tell her the truth in front of her."
They started to disperse, leaving the scene as if nothing happened at all. At that moment, Gave would return with an odd expression like the person was playing a joke. He continued to train, still waiting for Scarlet. Unaware of her presence at this time.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet collapsed onto her knees as the knights dispersed. She stared at the lunch she had made swashed and ruined on the ground. She wiped the tears from her eyes. Perhaps she should go find Gave and him what happened. What good would that do? She sighed deeply and stood up, turning towards home.

Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff