{ ORP } The Forges Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:31 pm
"Actually, I'm gonna skip out now," Roch said. "We only got a day, I wanna see what I can. See ya, Mitzi!" he added. "And... uh... bye," he added to Imryn before racing off.

[Exiting]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:58 pm
Imryn was poking around intently in a pile of... something. she wasn't exactly sure what it was, just that it was a distraction. 'Ok, just breathe... you're fine, plenty of room and they haven't done anything. You gotta stop this, can't go getting all jumpy or growly just because of reapers.'

"Hmm? Oh umm... nothing. I just wanted to look at this... yeah, it seemed interesting." Imryn replied, stalling a little bit. "Besides, I wouldn't want to get in the way, you two being all buddy buddy Reapers and all. Figured you two could talk and i could look at all these other things."  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
alliisara rolled 1 100-sided dice: 100 Total: 100 (1-100)

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:59 pm
Okay, definitely acting weird.

"No really, Imryn, what is it? I mean sure, I want to say hi to Roch," who, she noticed, had run off without her, which stung a bit, "but I came in here with you. Besides, he's a cool guy, I'm sure he wouldn't mind." She frowned, still trying to puzzle out what was bothering the other ghoul. "Look, whatever's bothering you, you can tell me, all right?"

The purple-haired ghoul looked up at a strange sound, a ringing noise that seemed to fill the cavern. She couldn't see anything that might be causing it, though, and so she quickly lost interest.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:20 pm
"... I'm sorry... well, we can go look for him if you want and I'll try to behave this time, promise." She hadn't meant to have Mitzi run off and ditch her friend... in all honesty, she hadn't expected Mitzi to come after her at all. There really wasn't a answer that she felt comfortable giving as to why she ran off like that, so trying to change the topic was next on the agenda.

"Umm, why don't we see if we can find where everyone went off to. This place is pretty lifeless... there has got to be somewhere that people are at. Maybe figure out what's going on with this meeting, if people let something slip."  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
alliisara rolled 1 100-sided dice: 44 Total: 44 (1-100)

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:21 pm
Since the ghost ghoul had been playing with the things in the pile, Mitzi picked one up, turning it over. There was something... stuck in it. She pried at it as the other ghoul talked, and suddenly found one of those odd tokens had popped into her hand.

When Imryn finished, the reaper planted her feet, hands on her hips, and stared down the other ghoul. "No, this is the second time you've run off when I tried to introduce you to a friend of mine. You did the same thing with Circe at the maul. What is going on, Imryn?"

((Horsemen point get))  
Katarina Everard rolled 1 100-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:28 pm
Imryn continued to poke through a few of the piles while trying to gather her thoughts, finding two small little tokens of some sort that seemed out of place in the discard pile. Scooping them put, she tucked them inside a pocket before turning to face Mitzi.

"... I have issues with Reapers, ok? I mean... we went through the Trials together... and that stuff changes how you see some people, so we're kinda ok. But I just... I get fidgety around more than one, especially if I don't know them."

+2 Tokens  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
alliisara rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:34 pm
"Oh." That was... not what Mitzi had expected to hear. "I'm sorry. I didn't even think..."

That a ghost would have trouble with reapers? Hadn't Reiko said something similar, during their fight? Maybe there was something to what she had said after all.

"Look, I swear Roch is a cool guy, but if you don't feel comfortable with it, then it's fine. I'll catch up with him later." She gave the other ghoul a half-smile. "You're right, let's go see if we can find anyone else."

She'd been idly flipping through a book on the table, and as she went to close it, another one of those stone tokens fell out, so she picked it up as she turned to go. She turned partway towards the exit, waiting for Imryn before leaving herself.

((Horsemen point get))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:10 pm
"It's fine... you didn't know. It's not something I talk about a whole lot, so eh. If we see him again, I guess I can give it another shot... or just excuse myself a little better if it starts making me uncomfortable." Imryn replied, feeling a little bit better now that it seemed Mitzi wasn't as upset with her about running off as before.

Though the emptiness of the room still unnerved her... did it really take everyone from all the clans to go to one of these meetings? "Hey... lets go and see if we can find some of the others. I'm all for quiet time, but this is just getting creepy even for me." And with that, she started over towards the stairs to head back up.

[exiting]  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:47 pm
"Lead the way." And with that, she followed behind Imryn, letting the ghost lead as she knew where they were going.

((Exiting))  
{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces