Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Lorelei's Place~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role playing, Contests, Arts, Chatting, Gathering grounds 

Reply Roleplay Forums - For 1 x 1
Beyond the Maze- Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:56 pm
She looked to him shaking her head. "I didn't mean the cause of the war, just the cause of it coming here. If it has been going on as long as it has, and the only conflict to involve our kingdom is from when we went to the mortal realm it made me wonder." She sighed shaking her head and holding her stomach which was showing more and more each day now. "I don't want him distracted by us if he has to keep thoughts elsewhere. I also don't wish to be used as a tool to get at him, or him in tern to be used against his family." She looked to the cup holding it though not drinking. I've been hearing little rumors here and there from some of the city goblins, and a couple of the sprites. They are nervous and there's only so much I can say to show things will be well."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:55 pm
Jareth looked to his friend, and thought best of how to assure her it was not her fault. "Well, from what I gather from Jareth, this fighting has been going on for millenia. So no. You are not the cause. As for the fight coming here, that's Oberon, trying to force himself on Jareth and calling him to fight on his behalf. So Jareth has done what he could up until now to make sure that the other immortals and their blasted war stay as far from here as possible." He finished the cup, and poured another. "So do what you think is right. And don't let Jareth fool you into thinking he's not worried either. It's always on his mind, even if he doesn't say anything."  

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:00 pm
She nodded though felt irritated at the thought of Jareth always having to pretec them. The thought however was caught quickly realizing her hormones were going off again, or about to. "Slack, is there anything I can do about these mood swings? They're starting to get worse and I really don't want to be starting something that need not be started." She laughed after the statement as the children moved once more and made her realized within moments she were starving, though had eaten well in the morning. "How do other women do this?" She shook her head knowing he may not know that answer. "I'm going to head to the kitchen, these two say its food time... again.." With that she would sigh and head off towards the kitchen wondering if he would follow or not. She had however noticed Midas here and there watching her yet trying to give her space. She didn't mind, but she didn't like the stalking feeling. She knew he was just keeping her protected though so attempted to let her brain ignore it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:36 pm
Jareth had returned, and his stomach was telling him that the stress was gone, and he was hungry again. "I wonder if the cooks have gotten better at human cuisine?" He dashed into the kitchen, and began to look for something to devour. He also saw Erin, apparently racing into the kitchen as well. "Well, hello there. Come here often?" He laughed with Erin, and hugged her. "I see the children are restless. How have things been while I was away? Hopefully everyone behaved themselves." He began to cut some bread and meat, and made for the two of them rather decent looking sandwiches. "Here you go, my dear."  

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 pm
Erin smiled seeing Jareth and hugged him along the way to the kitchen. "I missed you. Don't go off being silly like that dear." She kissed him and took a seat as he decided to make them something. She began munching then made more and continued till just suddenly stopping and looking to the food. She was still very hungry but would break down in tears mumbling a bit between sobs. "I'm going to get so fat.. you won't.. you won't love me anymore... I'll be morbidly obese." She continued crying harder. Her hormones clearly beginning to ring louder the further along she would get. She continued sobbing reaching for she wasn't sure what to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:51 pm
Jareth nearly threw his hands up in defense as Erin began to cry her eyes out, and then he did something he never expected: he laughed. "Oh, Erin... Whether you get fat, stay like you are, are are deformed beyond medicine can fix, I will always love you, and be by your side. Even when you grow to be an older woman, I will never stop loving you, and I will always be yours." He smiled at her, and handed her a bag of cheetos he had the goblins sneak from the mortal realm.  

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:55 pm
Erin obviously not having control of her mind froze suddenly at his words. And apparently only hearing one part, 'deformed'. She broke down even harder putting her had on the table in her arms. "Deformed? You think I'm going to be deformed?" She continued crying unsure what the hell she were thinking. Her rational side was confused as to what she were actually doing, though couldn't seem to pull the two parts together to stop herself. "I'm.. I'm gonna be fat and deformed..."

Twink entered the kitchen having heard bits of crying as he passed to see a confused King and a very teary Queen. He heard enough to know to simply turn around and walk out quietly and motioning to Midas. "Better not to go in there. I'm not sure what's going on, but the King will probably need help.. at some point. I'm not going to face her like that. I like my head."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:00 pm
Jareth looked to Erin as she began to cry even louder, and grew scared. "Erin... I.... That is, I.... You....." Jareth suddenly feared for his very existence, not knowing what to say, or even if he should say anything at all! "Erin.... You won't be deformed. And you won't be fat! You'll always be beautiful..." He braced himself for anything that Erin may throw at him in her mood swing, even though he knew it was merely hormones lashing out at him, and not her actual will. At least he HOPED that was what it was...  

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:09 pm
Erin continued sobbing trying to get herself under control with the outburst. She stopped though feeling nauseous once more And moved quickly to a waste bin as she threw up. She continued a bit before sitting on the ground somewhat within herself holding her stomach. She felt foolish, gross and sick despite still being hungry. She wiped her face a bit moving just enough to get small towel. "Jareth.." Her voice a whisper as she called to him. She teared slightly as she sat there. " I'm sorry... I.. I don't know where that came from.." Her voice was still soft as if she expected herself to have another outburst. "I don't know if I can do this. I was able to control them... The weird irrational emotions, but, they keep coming."

Twink could hear all that was going on and was proud a bit the king didn't run with his tail between his legs so to speak. He heard things settling down and sighed heavily. It was only the fourth going on fifth out of nine months according to Slack and the mortal doctor they had seen. He worried over how she would be with the other four months.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:46 pm
Jareth went over to Erin, and began to rub her back, hoping to make the nausea go away. "Erin.... Don't worry. Actually, from what I gather about mortal pregnancies, all of this is actually very normal, and with time, will be over before you know it." And before I lose my head, he thought to himself. He never was one who liked to deal with fights he knew he couldn't win. "But if you need to, go ahead and express yourself. I will do what I can to help as well." He handed her a glass of cold milk, hoping to settle her stomach.  

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:52 pm
She smiled lightly looking to him as he spoke. She'd have held and kissed him if it wasn't for the fact that she had just thrown up. She took a sip of the milk though it proved not the wisest idea as she pushed him away before she could throw up in the bin once more. She felt bad about the shove, but didn't want to throw up on him either. When the bout from her stomach settled she felt tired and a little weak not having been sick like this in a long time. The children however still thought it playtime. "I.. I think I just want to go to bed..." She said softly. She wanted to cry again thinking of how bad she may seem to him right now. "I'm sorry..." She said again.

Twink soon peeked in seeing she had calmed down and motioned Midas to follow with him, hearing her last statements. "Majesty, I'm sure Midas can get Lady Erin to your room, if you need to finish up with your return?" He knelt beside them though at a distance seeing her still pale with sickness and sighed heavily. "I shall gather Slack then, perhaps he may have something that can help calm her body down some."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:13 pm
Jareth looked to Erin as she shoved him away, only to watch as she once again became sick. He heard Twink enter into the kitchen, and nodded to him. "Yes. If you could, make sure she gets plenty of sleep, and some medical attention from Slack, I am going to go and oversee some preparations for the coming ball. Also, do you know whether or not the proper invites have been sent? If you have not finished them, I have two more invites to be sent out. Send them by way of fairy, to ensure they make it." He sighed deeply, knowing he could not avoid them for long, but also wanted his mother to meet Erin properly, knowing that she may have spies within his walls, but wanted a formal meeting. Not to mention to let her know she would have two new grandchildren on the way. "Send them to my mother, Titania, and to h er husband, Oberon." He said Oberon's name with a bit of disgust within his voice. He did't really want him there, b ut knew that he would crash the party whether he was invited or not. So better to be prepared for him rather than be interrupted by him and his entourage. And he knew that that fool of a brother of his, Puck, would be hanging to Oberon's coattails like a spoiled brat.  

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 pm
He nodded as the king spoke almost feeling bad for him with his wife's condition at the moment. He knew this would be harder on him and obviously Erin having to carry the children, but wondered about the loss he must be feeling about what will come. "Yes majesty." He helped get Erin into Midas's hold as he watched the minotaur take her to the royal chambers. He had letters, a Slack, and a room to get ready.

Midas took a soft but strong hold of the queen and got her to the room. Once within he let the goblins attending her to change her into cleaner clothes and wash her up. Then would help them get her to bed and tuck her in. He smiled a bit seeing her drift to sleep almost within moments and sighed sadly. They only had so long with her now. He would sit there though waiting for Slack to arrive or the king if either did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She smiled seeing the goblins about the hall. Things were going well, even the children were behaving themselves. She smiled holding her husband's hands as they sat before moving to stand and looking to him. Her stomach now at the five almost six month mark showing more what she carried. The goblins had responded well to his announcement of the children. She wanted the evening to stay just as happy. "Jareth, come dance with me." She smiled pulling his hands to bring him out tot he dance floor with her. She loved him so much she didn't think she could ever contain it. She was happy with him as always. "Are you enjoying your ball love?" She took note he had invited his parents though they hadn't appeared. She figured they would be too busy with the wars anyways to show.

Twink would stay near Slack as the ball progressed through the night. He made sure security was tighter, but also knew if one wanted to get in they could. He took note of Midas on the other end closer to the royals but not enough to be of any bother. He was glad the minotaur kept watch over them. It helped ease his mind over their security.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:54 pm
It had been another month or so, and the day of the ball had arrived. There was music, food, singing, dancing, and most of all, Erin was having a great time, which to Jareth, was good enough reason for the ball. He soon got to his feet, and began to dance with his wife, and held her close, letting her know he still loved her. "I'm happy that you are happy, my love. And not to mention, things are going well. Everyone is exceedingly behaving, and even Ludo, Hoggle, and Didemous were able to make it. On the off-chance of sounding bold, I think this party went well, don't you?"  

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:05 pm
She smiled kissing him softly. "Yes dear it is going well. And while I appreciate and love you, I want to know you are happy to with this." She held him as they danced, resting her head on his shoulder. She missed him from the past month or so. But she knew it was only half his fault being King. The other half was her own with the pregnancy. She smiled contently looking to him then felt magic within her and paused a moment to see what trick the children would play on her now. It would take long before she seemed to be within a blue shield causing a sigh to escape her. she would chuckle seeing he had no trouble entering and looked to him. "Yeah, not that there would be reason to doubt, but they are definitely yours." She said jokingly. She started to dance with him once more though ducked instinctively as the ceiling seemed to explode and a black smoke filled the room completely. she looked around, and while she was still touching him, couldn't even see Jareth behind her the area was so thick.

Midas didn't react, well, not like others as the ceiling exploded. As it did he opened up his scent to find the king and queen within the dark. He could smell others, immortals and goblins as goblins cried out in their frenzies making it harder to reach the royals. He soon found the queen by scent and placed a hand gently on her shoulder though couldn't see her. "Majesty I can get the queen to safety in this blackness." He would wait a moment before motioning her feeling her hand pat his own. He would lead her carefully from the hall seeing her shield that had gone up was down once more. A few more halls they would pass before finally being able to see around them. He looked around cautiously, an axe he had in hand and ready for any attacks.

Twink watched helpless as the smoke filled the room. He used the senses his king had granted to make his way through it. He could hear goblins screaming and guards fighting. He also could hear Midas and knew he would care for the Queen as he sought out Jareth. He would fall back as a blade cut into the side of his ribs. He called out a bit and fought the one before him only to get another hit to the back of the head. He caught glimpses of the attacker though he didn't know the armor. He only knew he had to reach the king to protect him.  
Roleplay Forums - For 1 x 1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff