Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Train Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:12 pm
[img mad sw7qx90][img]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x354/Awesome_nerd/Chibi OCs/sloth.jpg[/img][/img]

"Mmm, patience is a virtue, darling." Nikolai grinned at Leon as they passed through the doorways and entered the waiting area that overlooked the unused and worn down train tracks. Patience, perhaps the only virtue close to a Sin, him. Not close like personal, but the two were close in common. Sloth was lazy, yes, but what was the true difference between the two? Patience was willing to wait for something, sloth was being too lazy to be impatient.
Nikolai looked around with his half-asleep lime green eyes until he found a right spot. Grinning, he led Leon over to a bench and sat down, pulling the man down beside him.
"Now then, tell me all about yourself, dearie." he said while smiling at the other man.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:18 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon looked down at his and Nikolai's clasped hands, holding back a blush. "Not really much to tell," he murmured shyly. "I was born, I grew up, I loved, I lost, the same old story."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image

Nikolai grinned wider. "Oh come now, darling, surely there's more to that!" he said as he moved one hand to get one of the tulips in the bouquet. "You're an AP teacher, yes? Surely you know that a summary - and a one-lined one, at that, darling - isn't enough, hmm? I want details, darling! Tell me where you were born, who your family was, where you grew up. Tell me the tragic tales of love!" Finally succeeding in pulling out a tulip, the Sin held it to his nose and closed his eyes, inhaling the scent deeply as he waited for his answer.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He sighed and took another breath, ready to tell his story. "I grew up in a tiny town somewhere in Indiana. When I was 18, I somehow got a scholarship to Yale, and I was so excited to finally get out of my hometown. But while I was walking there, I was attacked by a demon. I fought him off, but I couldn't bring myself to kill him. Even though he died, my ability to take pity on even the evil creatures earned me the opportunity to become a Neutralisa, a creature that floats around, bringing souls to the correct gates and deciding whether or not to reward or punish beings here on Earth. I was sent to an academy to learn how to control my powers, when I met Maggie. She was so beautiful, so intelligent, so perfect. I loved her the second we met. Right after graduation, we married and prepared to settle down on the Ghostly Plains, but Neutralisa's aren't meant to have happy endings. She died the night of our wedding, and I haven't loved anyone since then." Leon turned his eyes to Nikolai, the sadness in them almost unbearable. "I'm afraid everything else until now has been very boring."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image

Nikolai listened to Leon intently with authentic interest glistening in his naturally sleepy eyes. A Neutralisa? My, it had been ages since he's heard of those. They were a kinder form of Death and the many Reapers, but some came off as judgmental. Frankly Nikolai was fine with them since they usually directed souls to Heaven and saved him tedious paperwork.
Then came the story of love and the pain that always followed it. Nikolai's eyelids lowered, not with tire but with sympathy. The pain of lost love was definitely something he could relate to, he still hadn't fully recovered, even after all these years.
When the story ended, Nikolai looked down at their hands for a moment then at the train tracks, his gaze distant. "...Would you like to see her again, dearie?" he finally asked, shooting Leon a brief look. "Maggie. I can let you visit her, but I'm afraid I've no more revival forms left to fill."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:55 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"No," he said without hesitation, brushing a tuft of silver hair away from Nikolai's lime-green eyes. "I loved Maggie, and part of me always will. But I'm still raw from what happened, and if I don't let myself get over it, then I'll never be able to handle seeing her again and not being able to bring her home, or kiss her the way I always wanted to. Maybe someday, I'll be able to see her. But today...it's still too early." Leaning forward, he kissed Nikolai's cheek sweetly. "Let's change the subject. This is a date, not a memorial."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image

Nikolai blinked. Well this was unexpected. Usually everyone would leap at the chance to see a deceased friend or family member, he expected someone as fragile as Leon to be one of those people. Just goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover.
The Devil smiled widely at Leon before resting his weary head on his shoulder, playfully nuzzling his neck. "Hmm... I suppose it's your turn to ask me the questions, dearie." he said as his eyelids covered his eyes. "But be gentle, darling, I didn't study~"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:28 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He thought for a moment, then smiled. "Why do you like me so much? A guy like you, you can have any person in the world, but you're chasing after me. It doesn't make much sense."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image

Nikolai paused to think of it and turned to face him with a warm smile. "Honestly, dearie, I believe it's because of how innocent and kind you are." He paused. "In a way, you almost remind me of myself, hard as it is to believe. I was once innocent, too, dearie.... Long, long ago."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:43 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"I'd love to meet the person who corrupted you," he remarked, grinning with a tiny bit of mirth in his eyes. "If you can call it corruption."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image

Nikolai's eyes flashed for a second, and though he smiled, they showed scorn in that long second. "No, you don't, dearie." he said quietly with a strange tone. A silent few seconds passed before he leaned off of Leon. "Mmm, do you know what time it is, darling?" he asked as he stretched, already back to his playful and teasing self.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:02 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He looked down at his watch, sighing. "It's midnight. I missed all of my classes again today."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image

Nikolai jumped onto his feet and stretched out his entire back now, going until he heard a satisfying CRACK. Just as he sighed in relief, the sound of a train's horn blowing rattled the abandoned station, waking its invisible passengers. The Sin turned lazily and grinned sleepily when he saw a bright light piercing the darkening sky. "Ah, just in time." he cooed.
The light grew and the beep bellowed louder; soon the familiar sound of train wheels slowing themselves thundered vigorously until a high screech pulled them to a stop. Placed on the tracks that had seen nothing in decades was a mighty and awe-inspiring train. It looked almost other-worldly with the bright lights glowing from it.
And between the twin headlights was a giant number 13.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:37 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon gaped at the train. He had only seen such trains in books, but never in person. "Wow...are we getting on that?" he asked, fascinated. "it's remarkable."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image

"Did you really think I'd plan our date here, dearie?" Nikolai smiled before taking Leon's hand in his and leading him to the train that waited patiently for its newest passengers. "This will take us anywhere in the world. At least it will because I'm on board." he mentioned as they entered the golden designs on the interior, sparkling swirls and glistening sparkles covering the floors and the curtains over the windows, mahogany chairs against smooth oak tables with the finest dishes, all furniture promising the most relaxation to whomever rested upon them.
"No matter where we go, the ride should take about an hour. Enough for us to relax." Nikolai said and turned to Leon. "Where would you like to go, darling?"

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces