Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] Tis the Season to be Shopping Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:13 pm
Wait a minute.. why was Robert suddenly in a salon while all the boys went shopping?

What had just happened.

"Hey, uh, ladies.. not that I don't want a nice haircut or anything but-"

"YOU WANT HAIRCUT? WE DO HAIRCUT."

A five foot tall asian woman scuttled up to Robert, got behind him, and LAUNCHED him into a chair, settling him down and getting him started on a wash. He had little to no time to disagree with the action before his scalp was being massaged so well that he melted into the chair and made completely inappropriate noises.

And thus, the mighty Robert had fallen.

Sosiqui

Eight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:02 pm
"The light...of Christmas?" Candace turned her head to stare at Madison before laughing and tipping her head back again. "Scrooges the whole lot of them." Except H, since he had made a point to say he actually liked Christmas. Oh, and Julie. Julie obviously loved Christmas. But everyone else? Scrooges. Yes. Clearly.

At Madison's suggestion Candace hummed thoughtfully and looked at the two rings sitting beside her that the manicurist had removed from her hands so she could work. Would you like a gift, Atropos? Even the weapon sounded fairly surprised by her question. Wuh...me? Candace chuckled. Yes, you.

"I think that'd be a great idea. Harrison gives B0nez polishing now ever since that last, ah.." She glanced at the manicurists across from them before turning back to Madison. "game." Wow. That was lame. But anything else would make the two women eye them more suspiciously than they already were. What? This was the norm for them now! Candace looked down at her nails when she felt pressure on them, gasping with delight. They were so pretty! And hers had a little bit of sparkle to them! Eeeeeeeeeee!

"YOU WANT HAIRCUT? WE DO HAIRCUT." What? Candace looked up to find Robert in a chair getting his hair taken care of. She laughed, nudging Madison with her elbow.

"Check out Robert...ah..oh. Wait." Candace frowned and turned back to Robert. "Robert! What happened to your shopping list?" Hadn't he told her he was here to buy Petra a wedding ring? What was he doing here in the salon?!

Sosiqui

Nio Love

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:22 pm
The sink was black with hairdye as Robert's hair was shampoo'd out, and he murmured something to the equivalent of "Can't hear you having a hairgasm."

He'd remember later.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:37 pm
"If you can't hear me how can you even acknowledge I'm talking to you?" Candace called, rolling her eyes. Idiot.

It was lucky she couldn't see the black dye in the sink or she'd be making fun of him saying he was going bald. She didn't know his hair was dyed. "Madison, have you ever seen a straight man enjoy a trip to a salon before?" Candace asked the girl with a raised brow, admiring the acrylics being applied to her nails. So pretty!  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:08 pm
Jerry had zoned out, standing in the "purse-holders" corner as he gazed out the window at something, positively *mesmerized*, eyes sparkling and his mouth hanging open.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:15 pm
"Mmmm I don't care, after everything we've been through.... MANICURES FOR ALL. Straight, gay, Hunter, human, monster, whatever, just... all the pampering. Please." Madison heaved a thoroughly contended sigh as the salon ladies exchanged yet another set of looks.

After a moment, she started talking again, which somewhat hampered the woman who had shown up to apply her face mask. "Gift list. Something for... who, everyone? Hell, why not, I've got... thousands of dollars. THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS! My god, I've never had thousands of dollars before... ooh, that smells like cucumber... just finish this up and I'm going to go spend. THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. Maybe I can buy Caelius a pretty pony...."  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:24 pm
Candace had a good point, and of course, Robert proceeded to ignore her. He whistled happily as the woman wrapped a towel around his head, and he hopped past the girls, giving them a cheeky wink before popping into the chair. He turned it so he was facing them, despite what the hairstylist wanted.

"All I'm hearing from you is blahblahblah, I'm such a b***h, Candace." The small chinese woman slapped him in the head. He grunted and let out an 'ow' as she took the towel off, giving her a look.

"NO BAD LANGUAGE IN MY SHOP!" She yelped, making him cringe in embarrassment. "Sorry ma'am." He muttered under his breath.

As the towel came off, long, wet tendrils of slightly curly dirty blonde hair fell from his head. The ends were still tainted in black, but the color faded away the higher his hair went. His roots were now a perfectly golden shade of blonde.

His chair swiveled away, and he looked at himself in the mirror. His hand lifted to around the middle, making a scissors motion. "To here please, that should get rid of most of the black I think."

He hadn't looked this way in years.. his eyes were slit as he re-adjusted to his natural haircolor.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:30 pm
Candace ignored the looks from the manicurists as Madison continued to speak of things the rest of them had grown accustomed to. Just keep pampering! Please~. Though she did notice Jerry in the corner and tilted her head to watch him, at least until a woman gently tilted her head back against the chair and gently instructed her to relax and close her eyes. Huh? Wh--oh! Ohhhh yay~. "I know what I'm getting Jerry for sure, and Clarice. I also need to get a few things Harrison desperately needs. I might get something for bratface over there, and Jordan. And you. Oh, and Cass. I wanted to get something for H, too." Damn. This was going to be difficult... "I know exactly what you mean, though. This is money I dreamed I'd get in a week as a lawyer. Seven months is okay, too...a pony?"

Robert had returned his attention to them if only so he could call her a b***h and she sighed. She wouldn't let him--SLAP! Candace couldn't help but burst into laughter, frustrating the woman applying her facial mask. "Sorry! Sorry. Pfffftthatidiot." The woman finished soon after and she sat up, looking Robert's way to tell him how much of an idiot he was only to find some blonde surfer guy sitting near them.

...Wait...that wasn't a blonde surfer.

Candace's eyes widened. "Oh. My. God." This explained EVERYTHING!  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:18 pm
"Guys," Jerry breathed, unable to look away from what he had spotted through the window, frozen in fear, "Guys....!" He hadn't noticed Robert's haircut, or Candace's pampering, or Madison's talk of thousands of dollars of gifts. "GUYS! Guys guys guys guys guys!!!!" He finally wobbled backward towards them, eyes still locked out the window before he finally turned sharply to grab a hold of Candace and Madison's arm-wrests, "Guys- Santa is out there!!" His eyes practically sparkled....

At least until he finally noticed the change in the man in the Elf suit.

His brows furrowed. "Wait."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 pm
"Blond at the roots, huh?" Jordan grinned at Robert, waiting for his turn at a haircut with much more fidgeting and less patience than he usually displayed. The teasing remark went both ways, though; Jordan's own red had been growing out slowly but steadily, showing a lighter strawberry-blond color. He was planning to get his redone, though; he'd had bright red hair for several years now and liked it that way.

"Whoa. Santa? Really?" That had caught his attention, and he leaned and craned his neck, trying to get a good look at the mall Santa visible from the window. ... Maybe they could all get a picture with Santa! That would be awesome.  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:04 pm
Robert's hair was being blowdried out when Jordan asked him about his roots, and he mis-heard.

"Yeah, I guess I'm kind of fond of boots. Why?" His voice was a little too loud as he tried to respond over the sound of the hair-dryer. At the mention of Santa, however, he turned his head to look out the window - or he tried, at least, and the woman snapped his head forward again.

"NOT DONE YET YOU STAY STILL."

"Holy Christ woman, why are you so strong for your tiny form."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:07 pm
Tedan had rushed into the mall along with everyone else and then he'd gotten pretty distracted by the stores for a few minutes until ... Jerry mentioned Santa. Santa? Really, Jerry was that excited over ..... okay, well actually he wasn't that skeptical. I mean, they were out there fighting monsters and s**t for the human race! And if the Halloween monsters were real. Was Santa real too???

MIND.

BLOWN.

"We should totally go talk to Santa."  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:52 am
SANTA. YES. "WE MUST GO SEE HIM AND TELL HIM OUR WISHES. And tell him we found his wife." Madison's eyes would have been visibly sparkling had they not been covered by cucumber slices. Which was also why she hadn't yet commented on Robert's makeover. This was the best salon trip ever.

Finally, someone put a steaming, warm towel over her face. She sighed happily. "So. First Santa. Then shopping. Forever." Her voice was muffled by the towel, of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:39 am
Jerry suddenly grabbed her chair and she stared up at him with surprise until her head was tipped back and her eyes covered with cucumber slices just like Madison's. The salon ladies exchanged even more looks as the group of adults got as excited about Santa as small children. "Jerry, baby. You are the most adorable ever." Candace laughed, thoroughly relaxed by the treatment she and Madison were getting. It felt amaaaaazing. Robert was lucky Candace had been distracted away from his blonde hair. For now. Though she did laugh again when the tiny asian lady dominated him again.

"Santa. Shopping. Starbucks." Candace named off for Madison as a towel was put on her face, sighing contently and practically melting into her chair. She would enjoy this as long as she was able to. Savor it, even.

AND THEN A TIME SKIP HAPPENED HOW MYSTERIOUS

The towel was removed from Candace's face and the mask was cleaned off, sighing happily as she admired her nails. "Okay I'm ready to see Santa." Candace said in a pleased, dreamy voice. She felt pretty again!  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:39 pm
Jerry had waited patiently, politely allowing another little Asian woman to show him a variety of skin ointments and scar-treatments as the ladies (and Robert) got their pampering, but by the time Candace had resurfaced from her own spa-treatment, he was dancing from foot to foot like a five year old who needed to pee, twisting his hands anxiously, "W-w-what if he doesn't like me?" He hissed anxiously, "'Cause I'm Jewish??" The fact it was just a MALL SANTA hadn't occurred to him. HOW COULD IT HAVE BEEN? Christmas was coming and he had never been so excited for the winter holiday!  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff