Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:55 pm
mc2

"Imagine Genosha on a larger scale," Warp suggested finally. "Not that the plan is to wipe out homosapiens... just make a place where people didn't have to hide who they are. You didn't have to run away or be locked up because of who you were- how you were born- because of your genetics. The problem is that to achieve something like that you have to create change. Humans in general don't like change. Sometimes you have to force what is good on someone- like medicating a small child."

He smiled, shrugging. "No reason to talk politics at the moment; however. You still look like your hurt some. Do you need me to heal anything else? I can't relieve pain or tiredness but I can heal any physical injury."

User Image
????????? ??????
???

As she rubbed her side and listened to Warp about the whole future concept, she wondered why couldn't they accept them as they are already? They've learned to accept all races, gender and sexuality why not homosuperiors as well?

She practically burst out laughing at the analogy he made. Making the world better by giving it nasty medicine. It was cut short , causing more pain in her side.

She heard his question. "I'm not sure if it's something you can heal but feel free to try."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:55 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

Warp smirked, walking towards her. "Don't assume anything." A force field formed around her side and he frowned slightly pausing a few seconds before declaring, "You had a cracked rib. Don't worry it is fixed now." The force field disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

"Sorry, I should have realized that you had internal injuries, sooner," he said, returning to his spot against the wall. "I'm careless. And quite frankly, I've never bothered with healing other people. I assumed considering the nature of my talents it wasn't outside the realm of my possibilities..." He shrugged, "I should have checked you for internal wounds sooner. Maybe I should have brought you to a healer... though that would have brought complications."

He shrugged, "So, any idea of what it is you can do? I would guess something like teleporting considering that you managed to get on the beach. It wouldn't make sense that you commissioned a private boat and they dumped you. You wouldn't be dressed like you are."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:32 pm
User Image
????????? ??????
???

The girl watched as Warp healed her. More questions arose on what it was exactly he was doing. She was surprised when he was able to tell what was bothering her and able to fix it at the same time. What is his power anyway? X-ray vision? with that thought she used what was left of her graduation robe and wrapped herself more.

Then she heard his question, "I-I don't know if I can do anything. Especially anything like what you did just now. How did you do it?
I mean ... I know you used your...uh... gift? But... what is the nature of it?...How did you fix my rib? X-ray vision?" she gripped her robe tightly in case if it was. I mean at least make it hard for him to look at her that way.

There were so many questions on her mind right now, there was so much to learn and get used to. Even though she doesn't remember what her life was like before this, there was a lot to take in.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:10 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

"X-ray vision?" Warp laughed. "That wouldn't explain how I was able to heal you, now would it?" He crossed his arms and said with a smile, "My powers are based on force fields, I am sure you noticed that when I was healing you. Anything within my force field is bound to my whim- I can create a place where I am God. If it is tangibly possible, it can happen. I merely sensed if there were any imperfections within my force field, I noticed the cracks, so I returned your ribs to a previous state."

He raised a brow, "Granted I cannot use my powers past a certain distance- but anything within my range is fair game. I could have turned your rib cage into dust just as easily as I healed it."

He closed his eyes and opened them again, looking out at the balcony, "Considering how powerful my talents are- along with others... I've met homosuperiors with just as terrifying or remarkable gifts as mine... it isn't surprising that homosapiens aim to lock us up or kill us. It hardly seems fair though. I didn't chose to have the genes that I do. But say I had chose to stay in the States, you should know what would have happened to me. They would have locked me up, put one of their fancy new mutant collars on me and eventually kill me. I came to Genosha several years ago for a home... now..." He shrugged trailing off.

His thoughts wondered slightly to his sister, her eyes were green too, like the girl on his couch. Not the piercing green of the girl's more a jade green. The girl and his sister were probably about the same age, he guessed. She should have been graduating high school around this time, too. Yet, in a lot of ways the girl and his sister were much different, the girl was quieter less confident. She didn't own any room she was in. She seemed less shallow, less manipulative. Despite the fact he loved his sister, he was glad the girl he saved wasn't much like her. He liked the girl he had found on the beach, in a lot of ways, more than he liked his sister.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
????????? ??????
???

The girl blushed a little and felt silly for asking about x-ray vision and let go of the tattered robe. Yet it was the only thing she could think of, perhaps she really needed to learn more about the race she's a part of. Her eyes widened in fear as he mentioned what he could have done to her ribs, she swallowed hard.

She placed her feet on the floor then looked toward where Warp was. She spoke up when he paused, "Th- thank you... for not turning my lungs into powder..." she rubbed her head a little and smiled a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:08 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

"It would have been a waste," replied Warp, casually. "Anyhow, if I did do that, I probably could have brought you back to life if I wanted to. I have been able to do that with plants, and that was years ago back when my power just began to manifesting. I have a lot more control, now."

He frowned, "Besides, Magneto would have probably had me skinned alive if I hurt one of our own kind, or at least one of our own kind who sought refuge in Genosha. I suppose he wouldn't get too upset if I took down or incapacitated one of the X-Men. Not that I would, they may be traitors in that they side with homosapiens, but murdering my own kind... it isn't in me."

His frown deepened as he continued, "And, you remind me a little bit of my sister. I assume that is a high school graduation robe. She should have been graduating around this time." He laughed hollowly, "Maybe, she has. She has returned to a school of sorts, I suppose." He muttered under his breath as he looked at the balcony again, "Of course, considering how much of a pain in the Brotherhood's side as she and the others have been I can't imagine her having that much time to work on school work."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Felicia's ears went down as Cassie made her firm command to turn on the lights. "I'm sorry about that..." she turned the light back on. "I cleaned up the mess I made in the bathroom earlier and wanted to be a little dramatic with it on how clean it was. She steps out, "I meant no harm or disrespect." She really hoped she did not mess things up on her first day here.

She stepped out of the bathroom and said, "ta da" presenting a bathroom seem to sparkle a little. Felicia really new how to clean up, hopefully Cassandra would not be too disappointed. Felicia was in her most human form which was a red headed girl, with green eyes, tanned skin and with the ears and tail of a fox. Ears that lowered as she was started to worry if Cassandra was upset. She really felt bad for messing up the bathroom earlier and thought it would be the honorable house guest thing to do was to well, clean up after herself.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:00 pm
Cassandra Song Diaz
but you can call me Love or Heartbreaker

User Image

Cassie frowned walking towards Felicia. She paused several feet from her and glanced at the bathroom behind her. "Thank-you," Cassie said, "for cleaning the bathroom."

She frowned and ducked her head slightly, she hated to apologize, but Felicia was a guest. Emma would be disappointed in her if she wasn't a gracious host. She took a deep breath, "I am sorry. My room is my sanctuary, I don't like not having complete control of it." She paused, her frown deepening. "And, it is more than that. I don't like the dark, very much. It reminds me of the first time I ever was attacked because of my powers." Cassie rubbed her bare arms, thinking briefly about the man who had wanted to kill her because he had fallen in love with her because of her power.

Her expression lightened and she waved at Felicia, "You are a good cleaner. I suppose that will make you a good wife someday." She smiled and nodded at her looks, "So that is your typical form? It must be tough."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Felicia tilted ears toward one side and sort of shrugged her her tail by bending the tip her tail toward the same direction. Then she thought a moment about Cassie's question,"Oh, I guess you mean going to town in this form, where there are a lot of people huh? I don't normally go to town like this, if I have to be among a crowd I shift to my fox-form."

"I guess I didn't really think about whether society accepted me or not... my parents told me to shift into my fox form. We are a poor family and live in a cabin in the woods that my Aunt helped cover... or... at least ... that's where we used to live..." her eyes saddened her ears sloped down and her tail lowered a bit when she remembered that her home was burned down.

Those men came looking for her and tried to put a collar around her neck. She was lucky to escape but her parents on the other hand couldn't. The last time she saw them, she had no choice but to leave them, abandon them in their hour of need. Their faces, she remembered them as if she saw them yesterday. It almost brought her to tears," I'm sorry..." she whiped her eyes to prevent an onslaught of tears to come from her eyes. She brought her tail around to hold it, almost hiding behind it, " ...it... it ... was aweful..." she said after a moment in her thoughts.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:15 pm
Cassandra Song Diaz

User Image

When Felicia admitted to being from a poor family and living in a cabin in the woods, Cassie winced. Her family wasn't the richest by any means, but they were no doubt upper-middle class. And, living in Austin among people, it was something she loved. But before, Cassie could say anything on that matter Felicia began to get upset talking about her past.

Inside, Cassie was sighing, but she did all the things that a sympathetic friend should do. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around the girl and whispered, "It's okay. Well I mean probably not right now, but the shock will go away. And if there is a way to fix whatever happened, we'll try. I promise."

Letting go of the fox she smiled and said, "What kind of hero would I be if I didn't help someone in need?"

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Felicia's tears faded and she let her tail wagged a little, "That's right I escaped so I could find help." she smiled at Cassie. "These men came barging in. They took my parents and tried to put a collar around my neck." she placed her hands around her stuck her tongue in a silly manor. "My dad told me if something happened that I should come here, to the Xavier Institute for the Gifted."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:52 am
Cassandra Song Diaz

User Image

"The MRD, probably," Cassie said. "I suppose I was lucky my parents weren't taken when they figured out I was a mutant. My parents suspected that was a possibility and told me to run away and take all the money from my bank account. You should be happy your parents stood by you: mine disowned me, even though I was their favorite... I was always everyone's favorite."

She sighed, growing more serious as she began to consider what to do, "I suppose we could- well, I could persuade someone in the MRD to release them." She began to pace some and frowned, "However, there is the ethics of the matter. The head of the MRD is going to be in New York City soon, and if I could get past the sentials, and that is a big if, or have someone disable them I could convince the head to release all the prisoners, human and mutant, that the MRD has currently."

She sighed heavily, "Of course, that would be completely unethical. It would work, but I wouldn't do it."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Kerana folds her arms and pouted, "Was it ethical of them to ruin a family dinner and destroyed my home?”. Her tail wagged this time a little annoyed.
"I say we sneak in and get them out... somehow."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 pm
Cassandra Song Diaz

User Image

"If- and I say if I was going to help and using my own plans," Cassie began, "we wouldn't step foot near any MRD base. It would take research and planning. Get one of the MRD agents alone and I could persuade him to do the work for us. I do hate getting my hands dirty."

"However," She continued, "that isn't ethical. People should have their own free will. It isn't right to tamper with it, unless you have to." Cassie held up a hand knowing what the fox-girl was going to argue. "I know, you think you have to save your parents. If it was my parents, I would probably want to save them too. But, as an X-Men I can't go guns blazing and attack the MRD or use my powers to make someone help us who wouldn't normally. I have to think about my actions, consider what is best for mutant kind and humanity, and also consider ethics. What the MRD did and does is wrong, but we, or at least I, as an X-Men have to be better than them."

She sighed: she hadn't always thought this way. When she was on the run she had figured it was her right to manipulate people into giving her what she wanted, especially since they endorsed the government and their MRD. Since she joined the X-Men things had gotten a lot more complicated. She stretched, walking away from Fellicia, "Besides, I have a feeling we are going to have to stop an assassination attempt in a couple days. I couldn't rush in and help your parents at this instant if I wanted to."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers