Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply One on One Roleplays
DarkWitch & Zane 1on1 rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:41 am
Rika didn't know whether to appreciate what he was doing for her, or make him bug of so that he doesn't get hurt. She chewed her bottom lip, her purple hair whipping into her eyes as she walked furiously. She halted in the middle of the hallway "Why?" she said, the word finally escaping her lips  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:46 am
" 'why?' What?" Teo asked, turning to face her. He brushed his hair back, trying to look cool  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:49 am
"Why are you going through all this trouble?" She asked spinning around and her eyes narrowed a bit, as others walked around her  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:07 pm
Teo let out a small sigh and stepped up close to her "don't get me wrong, it wasn't for you. I'm not gonna just let a meat head like that talk down to a lady and get away with it." he said with a hushed voice and a stubborn expression before turning away slightly  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:16 pm
"Oh really?" she said raising a brow, she cleared her throat and spun around "Were those you're true intentions, I'll never know, But I won't pry further" she said as she walked away  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:19 pm
"hey! What's that supposed to mean!?!?" He said, following after her with an annoyed look on his face. "of caurse those were my intentions" he muttered quietly  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:27 pm
Rika shook her head "Nothing" she said, now if you'll excuse me "there's the bell" she said as the last bell rung  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:31 pm
Teo blinked a couple times before he started walking down the hall toward the exit 'what's with her?' he murmured in his thoughts before stepping outside and standing at the top of the steps. ((if the last bell is to get to class then it's his free class lol razz ))  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:38 pm
Rika sneaked into her mythology class and quickly sat at her desk, quickly copying notes as if she was always there  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:49 pm
Teo took a seat on the steps and laid back as if he were gonning to take a nap "glad I get a break from class" he murmured with a small smirk  

Zander94

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:11 pm
Rika laughed along with friends and received homework and such, waiting for the lunch bell to ring  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:23 pm
Teo sat up and let out a sigh "man this is boring..." he muttered with a dull tone as he waited for the bell.  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:26 pm
The bell rung indicating lunch, Rika quickly went to her locker hidden in the art hallway and grabbed her own packed lunch, and went to find her friends  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:29 pm
Teo looked back at the door with a small smile "finally, I'm starving." he murmured as he got up. His stomach rumbled as he made his way to the cafeteria. He quickly grabbed his lunch, found an empty table and took a seat.  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:52 pm
Rika seated with friends, each of them all contributed to the dirty joke conversation as they ate their food. A group of girls that didn't care what they were seen as, they giggled and some howled laughter, though it only just added to the noise in the cafeteria so they weren't spotted easily  
One on One Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff