Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Exams ] Professor Shox (group 2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
lizbot rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 17 Total: 32 (2-40)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:56 pm
ignoreignore  
lizbot rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It seemed everyone was weakening as the battle went on. More missed hits, and the ones that did land weren't their best by a long shot. "You fight for yourselves then? And each other?" He sighed even as he moved forward with a quick slashing motion, "I can admire that, at least. I do as well. Hellma Shox took something that wasn't hers years ago and finally...finally I thought I was strong enough to take it back but...but no. No. I will not let myself be stopped here by mere students!"

30HP

And he hit you for 6! Don't you feel lucky that roll above was incorrect?

The OOC

This battle will be in rounds!
Since they all chose to prepare instead of attack, upgraded melee combat is to be used! (roll 2 d8 and subtract 6!)
Also because they prepared, their current HP is 4x their roll + 40!
Obviously your students are no longer the same pathetic snots they were during Christmas!
Though this HP value is only for this particular battle, ok?!

For this round they may choose to use their roll to either block Jingleberry's attack or counter it. If they choose to block, roll 2 d8, subtract 6, and then take that off of Jingleberry's attack.
Please remember to bold their choice!

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:01 pm
He stayed gratefully behind West, having trouble concentrating on the subject of the conversation. Hellma...stolen...?

The blades came swinging forward. Barth concentrated a burst of Fear into his hands again instead, holding them in front of him. He thought, rather than said, the spell he'd made up in magic class. Forestall this brawl. Forestall this brawl. Forestall this brawl. Ooze...

The swords were having some trouble with the slime.

HP: 5
Blocked: 6 damage

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:08 pm
Jingleberry's next hit was weaker than the one before, but West staggered more under its weight than its predecessor's. He was beginning to get tired, but he still had some fight in him.

Leaving Barth's side, he rushed forward, kicking their opponent with all the strength he could muster.

(( HP: 25-6= 19
Damage: 5 ))  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 pm
The next swing was not nearly as bad as the last blow, blade met bone and Sammy let out a hiss as another chip of bone was removed from her arm. Cricket was going to have just soooo much fun fixing her up after this. "Well if I don't fight for myself, no one else will, and no way in Jack's name would I let my friends go down without trying to save them!"

Just as planned after the quick jab and parry. (Though was it REALLY a parry when you still took a sword to the arm?) She snapped out right hand in a surprise haymaker for a good solid blow on the mystery ninja.

"Drop dead already for Jack's sake, stubborn old ninja!"

DMG - 7
HP - 15

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:13 pm

"--And Eachother, yes." Amrita parroted in agreement, holding a fresh wound on her arm. "W-What did she...take from you?" She questioned breathlessly; she was curious as to what would possibly be important enough to brave halloween town.

Her attempted attack didn't go so well, barely grazing the Ninja. Worriedly, she looked over at Barth once more, frowning...ugh why wasn't there anything they could use to help him!?

((Damage: 1
HP: 20-6 = 14))  

Enoh Love
Crew

lizbot rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-20)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Spitting out a mouthful of blood, he replied, "She took...the kindest, most gentle person in all of Christmas." Flicking slime off his sword he lunged at them once more, "She took my mother."

17HP

And he gave 7 damage in return.

The OOC

Since they all chose to prepare instead of attack, upgraded melee combat is to be used! (roll 2 d8 and subtract 6!)
Obviously your students are no longer the same pathetic snots they were during Christmas!

For this round they may choose to use their roll to either block Jingleberry's attack or counter it. If they choose to block, roll 2 d8, subtract 6, and then take that off of Jingleberry's attack.

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:30 pm
His...mother...? That penetrated something. There was a lot Barth had to say on the benefits of selfishness. His relationship with his father was, at best, fearful and distant. The other members of his family...well, they had their own motivations. But his mother...

Embarrassing, yes. Dithering, always. Lacking in craft and subtle and wile, but certainly not patience or worry. Who often sent him packages, and who, out of all the people Barth might consider taking advantage of or double-crossing, fell to the bottom of the list. On the one hand, it was a bit like challenging a baby slug, and on the other...

she was...

the swords hit their target

HP: 0
Blocked: 0

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:32 pm

"...S-she what?" Amrita couldn't believe what she was hearing. She wasn't sure whether or not she should continue to attack, knowing that. While her relationship with her parent was practically non-existent, she knew a lot of people who loved their Mothers more than anything in Halloween. That was...just cruel.

Then again, the Ninja was attacking them, who had nothing to do with the situation, and right now? She just wanted to survive.

"I-I'm sorry!" She breathed out, launching herself for another attack. Her attempt was distracted by Barth's fall. "NO!" Oh jack, there were only three now! Aaaaaa ;A; BARTH.

((Damage: 2
HP: 14-7= 7))  
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 pm
For a moment Sammy paused as the ninja revealed what it was Helma took, it was in that moment that sword met flesh and Sammy let out a very deep hiss of pain. As soon as the blade past she was turning bringing her elbow down against the Ninja's back. "Well you have my sympathy." Turning around after the blow she raised her arms again, dark black blood thick and slow moving out her wound along her side from the most recent attack. "But I'm afraid I never had a mother to miss when I was dug back out the ground."

DMG - 5
HP - 8

Miliardo Kason

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:35 pm
His mother? Why, out of all the things in the universe, did Hellma want Jingleberry's mother? West kind of felt a little awkward continuing with his attack, but it wasn't like the sweet-smelling b*****d was letting up on doling out hits of his own. The demon punched the ninja. It didn't do much, but he punched him. West turned just in time to see Barth fall unconscious. This was all turning out rather depressing.

(( HP: 19-7= 12
Damage: 3 ))  
lizbot rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:48 pm

"I don't need any...sympathy," he was barely standing as he fought on. He'd severely underestimated the situation at hand. This was where pride brought him: beaten down by odd children in a land built on strange and wrong. His voice, no longer cold, but cimply weary, went on, "I just thought I should warn you. To that creature, you're all just bodies. Some to be flung against enemies and others...others are just meatsuits to be rode hard and hung wet." He slashed at the weakened students still standing, "Take this advice as my only gift: get away from her."

7HP

Ninjas have an inner strength that allows for decent last minute damage for 11hp.

The OOC

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:51 pm
Blood continued to slowly ooze, the fear around her arm flickered and waned, she wasn't holding up well. The next slash sent her stumbling back as she feebly blocked the blow. Falling in line beside West she glanced at Amrita and Barth on the ground, if her heart were alive it would have froze in fear.

"Screw you... Ninja." She shifted again raising her hands for what would be the last round of this fight. "When I'm done with you, and this school, I'll kick Helma's a**, and every other... Jack, Damn, thing... that I find wrong... in this world or the next."

She gave a cheeky grin holding up her dog tags, one from Carry, one from a life she didn't remeber, "Sides, it seems where ever I came from, I was only good for fighting anyway right?"

BLOCK - 4 (dmg 7)
HP: 1!?!

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:59 pm
The sound that issued from West's throat wasn't in response to Jingleberry's warning even though it sounded like a protest. In actuality, it was simply the liquid burble of most of the boil's blood trying to force its way out of his mouth. He lurched forward, reaching, straining toward the ninja's once pristine clothing. West fell short, dropping to his knees on the ground and gasping for breath.

(( HP: 12-11= 1
Damage: too bad, so sad 0 ))  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:03 am

"I...I'm sorry." Amrita gasped out again before falling into a fit of coughs. Her small body shook with them, the damage her body had taken over the last few hits painfully evident. "...But...I..." She struggled to her feet for one last attempt at landing a hit on the Ninja.

She failed.

(( HP: 0 ))  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas