Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)
Cinders of the Future 2: Phoenix Ashes OoC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Windfiar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:13 pm
How amazing Bayer? Amazing levels of amazing?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:02 pm
Everyone, please be made aware: Pokémon is for life.

This announcement is for your wellbeing. Thank you for listening.

iD bracerS

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:43 pm
Siber/Bracers: He let go because Djinn doesn't think him very threatening- or his pokémon, for that matter. And clearly he wasn't wrong- the man's greatest feat so far has been an accident.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:56 pm
Windfiar
How amazing Bayer? Amazing levels of amazing?

"Killing charizards with pickup trucks," awesome.

EDIT: Also, Ramsden may have brushes with Death, but Death has brushes with Paul. True story.  

SirBayer

Windfiar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:04 am
Death may have brushes with Paul, but Ramsden has beers with Death.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:18 pm
The machismo is getting a little constricting in here *tugs at collar*. Definitely a lot of hot air building up.

Somebody open a (different) window.  

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

Windfiar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:29 pm
More macho! MORE! RAMSDEN DRINKS TWO POWERTHIRSTS AT ONCE!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:34 pm
Also, Siber, Isa has something to say but is refusing to, so I'm going to for her =3

15 year old girl and tentacles... hmmmmmmm >_>
Siber have you been watching something recently?  

Windfiar

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:28 pm
The testosterone, my good Blackbird, will inevitable kill lesser creatures.

That's nature's way.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:56 pm
@Windfiar: you don't want to know how many times the phrase "I've seen enough hentai to know..." went through my head XD

@SirBayer: the new profile is much much better biggrin iD hasn't checked in, yet, but plz to make sure she gets it. It'll be posted tomorrow.

@EVERYONE: HI FROM LUXEMBOURG. There's a remarkably functional computer in this hostel, so I thought I'd pop in for just a moment. Updates will resume tomorrow evening. It is freakin' awesome here. And this keyboard is whack. Gemütlichkeit, Alles!

SiberDrac

iD bracerS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:08 am
@SiberDrac: if you post in my color again, I will end you and all you love.

@SirBayer: acception

Guarantees of death having been made, I have to say this really is a wonderful country. Every part of it is beautiful. I don't care to go into more detail at the moment, but yesterday we saw a large portion of a city built into what amounts to a natural hole in the ground and climbed things we probably should not have. See you all when we return ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:29 pm
Climbing things you probably shouldn't...sounds like fun! mrgreen
What city? Sounds like a cool place to go see...  

Shaula Al Nair

Codebreaking Spark

9,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150

Isa-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:50 pm
*perks up* Natural hole in the ground? I must know more! I want to go see that now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:26 pm
Luxembourg, eh? I only know the name because my father spent some time there while on travel.

And I'm in, eh? I'll wait for an intro post. :3  

SirBayer

iD bracerS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:44 pm
The city of which I spoke was the city of Luxembourg. We stayed in a much smaller town by the name of Larochette, which had a castle that also seemed desirous of climbing. Naturally, we obliged.

I would like to point out that I saw on a menu in Luxembourg a mixed shot I really need to try some time: Goldschlager (cinnamon schnapps), tobasco sauce, and mint flavoring. I introduced a friend of ours to Goldschlager itself (well, technically, Goldstrike, but it's the same thing), and that is the next on the list.

Unfortunately, there will be no update tonight. Some friends decided tonight would be a good night to go see X-Men: First Class, which is incredibly excellent, so it is nearing 2 a.m. here. Work being in the morning and Siber still salivating madly over Beast's impeccable rendering and overall physique, there is no time to fit in a post. It was poor planning on his part to promise one for tonight, anyway razz See you all tomorrow!

08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff