Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:16 pm
YukoraDragonheart

Okks, Lotus!
XDD -hands over some bleach with 'brain' scrawled before it with black perminent marker-
=3 Looks like my wish list shall be growing~ XD

>_>; I should probably slim down my wishlist.... it's getting ridiculously long. I can't remember half of what's on it at this point.
nvm.... a quick check has revealed that I still want everything on it.... >_> Now I just need a butt load of gold....  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:00 pm
Alsafi

>_>; I should probably slim down my wishlist.... it's getting ridiculously long. I can't remember half of what's on it at this point.
nvm.... a quick check has revealed that I still want everything on it.... >_> Now I just need a butt load of gold....

I think I have under 20 items on my wishlist... I want multiples of a few of them xP Like... I want another Baby Girl and then I want two Baby Boys.. a couple more of... about three or so other items. XD I'm sure it'll all cost over my quest for 10 million + gold XD  

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:38 am
YukoraDragonheart

I think I have under 20 items on my wishlist... I want multiples of a few of them xP Like... I want another Baby Girl and then I want two Baby Boys.. a couple more of... about three or so other items. XD I'm sure it'll all cost over my quest for 10 million + gold XD

eek Dang!
I feel your pain... I'm pretty sure all the stuff I want is way up there in the millions too... Stuff is too expensive. ; _ ;

btw, Any idea where Valiant is? =/  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:38 pm
Alsafi

eek Dang!
I feel your pain... I'm pretty sure all the stuff I want is way up there in the millions too... Stuff is too expensive. ; _ ;

btw, Any idea where Valiant is? =/

Yeah >< Lots of freakin' gold.
I have no clue. I don't pay too much attention to who is on ^^;; But I haven't noticed him for a while...  

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:35 pm
YukoraDragonheart

Yeah >< Lots of freakin' gold.
I have no clue. I don't pay too much attention to who is on ^^;; But I haven't noticed him for a while...
I think I'm a masochist in that regard... I just made another dream avi... this one costs almost 5mil. crying Not gonna happen... (expensive stuff is too pretty!!! ; ^ ; )

He needs to get his toosh back here and do something about the activity level. We're the only ones posting... >=/  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:42 pm
Alsafi
I think I'm a masochist in that regard... I just made another dream avi... this one costs almost 5mil. crying Not gonna happen... (expensive stuff is too pretty!!! ; ^ ; )

He needs to get his toosh back here and do something about the activity level. We're the only ones posting... >=/

xP I make a note not to make dream avis. XD I'm always giving away or spending my gold >< Otherwise I'd have my first million already XD
That doesn't really surprise me - this guild really was a spur-of-the-moment thing when it was made. xP
But yes, more people need to talk. =3=

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:52 pm
YukoraDragonheart

xP I make a note not to make dream avis. XD I'm always giving away or spending my gold >< Otherwise I'd have my first million already XD
That doesn't really surprise me - this guild really was a spur-of-the-moment thing when it was made. xP
But yes, more people need to talk. =3=

>_>; The max I've managed to hold onto was a little over 5mil.... and I only mnaged to get that by selling literally everything I owned. I think I bought a monochrome keido with it... maybe... >_>; It's been a while...

We're vices, right? Maybe we should send out a guild announcement or something.... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:00 pm
Alsafi

>_>; The max I've managed to hold onto was a little over 5mil.... and I only mnaged to get that by selling literally everything I owned. I think I bought a monochrome keido with it... maybe... >_>; It's been a while...

We're vices, right? Maybe we should send out a guild announcement or something.... ninja

the max I ver had was 2 or 3 million... and only because my friend donated it to me XD She had lots of stuff and she gave me most of her gold and everythign when she quit.
XD Yeah! Maybe we should. "Post in the quild or be brutally.. uhh... something or othered!!"  

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:06 pm
YukoraDragonheart

the max I ver had was 2 or 3 million... and only because my friend donated it to me XD She had lots of stuff and she gave me most of her gold and everythign when she quit.
XD Yeah! Maybe we should. "Post in the quild or be brutally.. uhh... something or othered!!"

Same thing happened to me, pretty much. The guy I know who quit had two ancient katanas and a coco that he left to me. 3nodding And a steel plated headband... I've got that stashed on a mule though.... ninja No way am I selling it.

... CASTRATED! .... but not really... ninja Wouldn't work with the girls anyway. =P  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:14 pm
Alsafi

Same thing happened to me, pretty much. The guy I know who quit had two ancient katanas and a coco that he left to me. 3nodding And a steel plated headband... I've got that stashed on a mule though.... ninja No way am I selling it.

... CASTRATED! .... but not really... ninja Wouldn't work with the girls anyway. =P

=O Whoa! I'm jealous! XD But I like what I got. xP But I might sell a couple of them because I don't really use them. XDD And Ineed to stop hoarding items I don't use. Slow internet takes forever to load everything and gives me problems in trades.

XD Castrated or have their overies dug out with a rusty spoon?  

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:18 pm
YukoraDragonheart
Alsafi

=O Whoa! I'm jealous! XD But I like what I got. xP But I might sell a couple of them because I don't really use them. XDD And Ineed to stop hoarding items I don't use. Slow internet takes forever to load everything and gives me problems in trades.

XD Castrated or have their overies dug out with a rusty spoon?

I'm trying to sell some stuff in an attempt to get the new dream avi... ninja Probably won't be able to get enough for the zorya hair, but I might be able to get enough for everything else. X3 it's gonna be an angel imp! First time using pink too. XD (I generally can't stand the color... )

O___O; Violent, aren't we? XD Remind me to stay on your good side! And away from rusty spoons.... ninja *shudder*  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:27 pm
Alsafi

I'm trying to sell some stuff in an attempt to get the new dream avi... ninja Probably won't be able to get enough for the zorya hair, but I might be able to get enough for everything else. X3 it's gonna be an angel imp! First time using pink too. XD (I generally can't stand the color... )

O___O; Violent, aren't we? XD Remind me to stay on your good side! And away from rusty spoons.... ninja *shudder*

I usually stick with black and red, mayself. xP Too bad I don't have any of that. xP I'd give it to you. XD ._.;; I give too much of my stuff away. XD I'd have so many monthly items if I didn't do that~! Like... two more demonic anklets, elemental hair, a bunch of fire swords, and a few other things XD

Only occasionally... and it's always in my head. o-o;; I can't hurt other people. xD Or myself for that matter... just can't. ot on purpose, anyhow.  

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:46 pm
YukoraDragonheart

I usually stick with black and red, mayself. xP Too bad I don't have any of that. xP I'd give it to you. XD ._.;; I give too much of my stuff away. XD I'd have so many monthly items if I didn't do that~! Like... two more demonic anklets, elemental hair, a bunch of fire swords, and a few other things XD

Only occasionally... and it's always in my head. o-o;; I can't hurt other people. xD Or myself for that matter... just can't. ot on purpose, anyhow.
Aw, thankies anyway! It's the thought that counts! XD I have trouble accepting gifts anyway. Seriously... giving is better than getting! 3nodding
>_>; Back when the ancient katanas came out.... I gave away four. ; _ ;

Lol, I was very violent when i was like... 7/8. My brothers' (aka, victims) were demons though, so I blame it on them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:13 pm
Alsafi
Aw, thankies anyway! It's the thought that counts! XD I have trouble accepting gifts anyway. Seriously... giving is better than getting! 3nodding
>_>; Back when the ancient katanas came out.... I gave away four. ; _ ;

Lol, I was very violent when i was like... 7/8. My brothers' (aka, victims) were demons though, so I blame it on them. 3nodding

o-o Wowzers. xD I'd be so mad atmyself if I had those and got rid of them or gave them away XD

Lol, I used to be violent. My cousins treated it like a bag game. xD I have a scar from punching through a window when I was little  

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:25 pm
YukoraDragonheart

o-o Wowzers. xD I'd be so mad atmyself if I had those and got rid of them or gave them away XD

Lol, I used to be violent. My cousins treated it like a bag game. xD I have a scar from punching through a window when I was little

T__T Yep. Totally know how you'd feel. If only I'd just held onto them! T^T *sigh* Oh well... Can't do anything about it now...

>_> My dad would egg me on... I'd be screaming at my brothers to leave me alone and he'd just stand in the background laughing/mimicking me. I'd totally see red. Never punched through a window though... Bet that hurt!  
The Friends of Justice and Cupcakes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff