Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply Rosario + Vampire
Yokai Academy Character Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:26 am
Name: Leo
creature: Earth god
weapons: unknown powers
Bio: Leo is the earth god, he and the goddess of earth are from the descedants of the time before them he and the goddess of earth take care of it equally usually splitting certain parts of the earth sometimes just romaning in certain areas.
Apperance:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:56 pm
Name: Hideki
Creature: Vampire
Weapon: Beretta 1201 FP Shotgun
Likes: Technology, Learning (by observation), Studying other Creatures, money
Dislikes: Being Ignored, Clowns, Disrespect
Bio: An very passive and quiet Vampire. Hideki comes from a extremely wealthy family which is a prominent player in blood and plasma distribution for Vampires. He likes helping in anyway he can, and loves "interviewing" others to learn their story's and views.
Appearance: User Image  

ElectrcNINJA

Friendly Vampire

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:20 am
Name: Cearo Colden
Creature: Half Human Half Dragon
Weapon:
-Main Weapon
-Side Weapon
-loves to fight
-plays guitar
Dislikes:
-anyone that picks on his twin sister
-anyone that picks on other for their amusment
Bio: Cearo and Nema were born in a small village up in the mountains but their father named Revohgen sent his children to live in the human world with their mother and also have them enrolled to the academy. Cearo is real close with his father and he also highly respects him and obeys his wishes.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Humanoid Dragon Form: User Image

Name: Nema Colden
Creature: Half Human Half Dragon
Weapon: ((prefers not to use it))
-wants to make friends
-loves to sing
Dislikes:
-afraid to fight
-afraid of mean people who are mean to her
-afraid of loosing her brother
Bio: Nema was always the timid child in her family. Her father didn't like that she is scared but he still loves her and same goes for her mother and brother. Nema always wanted to become a singer and a doctor just like her mother, she has a close bond with her mother and father but she seems to stay alongside her brother to make sure he stay safe and unhurt.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Monster Form: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image
Name: Amnavessa

Race: Personification of Sin; Vice

Weapons: Depends on which form she's in; pride has a mace, envy has a bow and arrows, etc.

Powers: Able to draw upon her various seven deadly sins for strength and the use of each own specific power. For example, gluttony allows her to absorbs others' energy and power herself up. Each sin also has its own form.

Personality: She has a lust for life just as big as her lust for carnage and death. She has a demented soul and a cynical nature about her, always finding a silver lining to a dark situation, even if it happened to be even darker than the actual moment. She's proud of her status in the underworld and is quick to anger when anyone challenges her authority or her disrespects her in any way. She's seductive, intelligent, and a fantastic fighter to boot, so don't get in her way unless you want to suffer~!

Bio: Born out of the depths of evil itself, she was the personification of Original Sin. If the Catholic religion was correct, than she would have been the true soul of that snake that coaxed Eve into betraying God for the first time, but since it is just a story in her opinion, she didn't mind not being portrayed accurately. From being an ancient personification of evil, she has close ties to the underworld and ultimately death because it's usually her doing when someone died unexpectedly. So during those situations, she often liked sitting down and having a nice chat with the ol' bone brain sometimes. But until then, she would just have to stick with her day job, which was implanting the seeds of vice and sin into the minds and hearts of her various victims and just watch what happens.

Likes: Stormy weather, spicy food, dance clubs, men and women, blood and gore, and kinky things.

Dislikes: Children, churches, morality, innocence, 'goody-two shoes', and sunny, hot days.

dragon_fire_313

The Mute Trickster

Sparkly Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:38 pm
Name: Akio
Creature: Half-Kitten
Weapon: Two Swords, One Red, And One Blue
Dislikes: Crowded areas, things she doesn't understand, strangers
Bio: Akio's parents had ditched her when she was young. She had lived all alone, with nobody helping her at all, that making her independent. Akio grew up learning self defense, which made her a skilled fighter.
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:45 pm
Name: Suikin
Creature: Ice Elemental
Weapon: Anything he conjures out of ice
Dislikes: peppers, ketchup, fire, and loud people
Bio: Suikin was born out of a witch's conjuration. She lifted her magical binding on him before she died. Since then he has been learning to hide his true form. He has now enrolled into the academy to learn more about himself and others.
Appearance: Human Form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
True Form: User Image  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:59 am
Name: Ripper
Creature: Cannibal ((a human who eats humans))
Weapon: His teeth and a scythe he carrys
Dislikes: Annoying people, Bossy people, Self-centered people
Bio: He ate anyone who had knew it and he never tells anyone he liking keeping everything about himself a secret.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Saniǎo "Huǒxiā" Tsukino
Sanxiā "Speech"
Name Saniǎo "Huǒxiā" Tsukino
Age 14
Height/Weight 5' 8"
Bloodline Huǒzāi Ryūkyōi, Gregori
Fears Remaining alone in his current state, with no friends. Spiders and Snakes.
Enjoyments Thunderstorms, the scent of a fresh rainfall, a hot shower.
Though he hides it well, he has a deep fondness for music, even though he's a fallen angel-faerie hybrid and has yet to master his powers fully.
Bloodline Spells/Techniques i - Lightning Spear {Shàtiā Nùhuǒ} || Allows him to unleash a triple blast of lightly burning lightning or one intense charged bolt of lightning.
ii - Flash Bullet {Kuàdǎn} || Allows him to release a blast of intense flame or a twin burst of weaker flame, like from a double barreled shotgun.
iii - Aura Armor {Línhù Jiǎ} || Allows Huǒxiā to focus his aura into visible armor, though he hasn't mastered this ability.
iv - ???
v - ???
[will expand over time, but this is just to start]
Ancestor Primary Secondary
Family/Siblings N/A -- As far as he's concerned, only Mikasa although recently, he has found out he has an older sister who is trying to connect with him.

Bio Will be revealed in time.

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Kaid BM

Divorced Bachelorette

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:19 pm
Name:phos pho rus

Creature:elementalist
Weapon:a ring that forms into a staff then a scythe
Dislikes:assholes
Bio:i'm a elementalist that bend chemicals and natural elements. I'm a lover not a hater but be warned i have the ability to steals your soul then you will be mine.

Appearance:silver/gold extremly long hair. green and blue frost robes. Rainbow eyes.

Other physical apperance #1 i have seven parts of my body that bend in an unnatural manner

Other physical apperance #2my eyes can see multiple sights heat, x-ray, regular, night,

Other physical apperance #3 when i'm in water i become a manta ray human hybrid. When in mid air i become a harpy eagle. On ground i'm a fox. I can turn this factor on/off anytime i feel

User Image

my human/ice form

User Image

my monster/forest form  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:11 pm
boop
cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes  

Kaid BM

Divorced Bachelorette

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

BakuraWolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:07 pm
Name: Lavender
Creature: Kitsune
Weapon: claws and fox fire
Dislikes: fighting when not necessary, conflicts
Bio: Lavender is a young kitsune who lost her parents at a very young age. She hopes to one day find her soulmate.
Appearance: Lavender has platinum blonde hair and gold eyes. She is about 5 foot six inches. She has small fangs and a beautiful platinum blonde tail and platinum blonde fox ears.  
Rosario + Vampire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff