Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBestKindOfMad

Blessed Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:38 am
User Image

1. Gaian Name:
Luchina De Marie
2. Who allowed you in?: WitchAlchemist
3. Why did you join this guild?: To expand my RP horizons and because This place looks downright briliant.
4. Gaian Age: about 4 years
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? Fantasy and Anime RP, with a side of Sci-Fi and Romance.
6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: emotion_bigheart

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:24 pm
❥❥❥ 𝕮adenza of the 𝕳eart
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says to you:
                      Gaian Name: Cadenza of the Heart
                      Who allowed you in?: I can't remember anymore, but I think it might have been kaykey
                      Why did you join this guild?: It was a very popular guild when I first joined on my other account, and it soon became my home, so when I made this account, I joined again.
                      Gaian Age: This account is 900 days, but I first joined up on February 25th, 2007, which is almost six years ago.
                      What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? Fantasy, Love, Sci-Fi, 1x1, and Series.
                      Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: Of course I've read the rules, I AM crew after all. emotion_bigheart

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

colorfulCheshire

Rainbow Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:22 pm

What to call me
Just call me Hikari wink . As it's a common UN, if I'm in the same forum as another, call me Bunni.

Who Accepted my Application
That was years ago. I have no way of knowing, now.

Why I Joined
When I first joined, I was new to RPing. I can't remember why I joined. Was it to get into RPing? My first RP was something I stumbled across in a fishing chat and I loved it. So I don't remember why I joined, here.

Gaian Age
A little over five years. I'm from 07'.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I'm not exactly sure, since I just got back into the guild and Romance has been the busiest. I just like good RPs, so wherever I find them. I'm a sucker for romance, but most tend to off-put me.

About me
I've wanted to become a writer since my 6th grade year. I always loved reading. I love good animes (but I prefer manga), reading, RPG gaming. As a vice-captain, I feel it important to tell you that I want to study in psychology, so I feel I'm a good communicator where it counts. I try to be reasonable and fair by listening to what others have to say and addressing them honestly and politely. I am no push-over, but I'm not a dictator either.

I love to talk to people and make friends, though I don't really enjoy adding friends to my friend-list, as I tend to forget who they are years later. Still, no one should ever feel afraid to talk to me, as I do enjoy talking to others. Whether it be to say hi or talk about a series, feel free to chat me up. Quoting gets faster replies.

Secret Code
iH

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:07 pm

What to call me
Steve or Josh. Either is fine.

-AngelusVindemia-, thank you by the way.

Why I Joined
Well, mostly because I hadn't roleplayed in a while. So I wanted to get into it again.

Gaian Age
Lol, pretty long. I believe since I was 13. I'm 18 now.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Anything that involves action to be honest.

About me
Well, I'm 18 and in college right now. I like drawing, and I want to become an animator.
I have a pretty creative mind, so I guess that's good when it comes to creating roleplays, ahah.

Secret Code
Diagon Alley.

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:16 pm

What to call me
My name is Evoblack, but it's usually shortened to "Evo." Feel free to call me either.

I can't remember. That was too long ago.

Why I Joined
I've been apart of this guild--on and off--for a couple of years now, about as long as I've been on Gaia. I joined because I wanted to re-experience the feeling of role playing. I've role played in the past on other sites, but some factors, known and unknown, have caused either the sites or the role plays to stop dead. I came here with the hopes of finding an active guild. Indeed, I did find an active guild.

Gaian Age
Since 2008, so...four years. I had to think about that for a second.

Guaranteed Favorite Forum
Romance. It's the only one that's active. Plus, I've been apart of it forever.

About me
I don't want to give much information about myself away. I will say this: I am a writer. I write well. I love to write, and writing is my soul. Without it, I believe I would have no purpose. It is my goal in life to become a published author. I have other goals, but that is in my top three.
Anything else you will have to glean from my profile, role playing with me, and/or talking with me.
That's all I have to say.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:40 pm
Gaian name Calor Caelum
Who accepted me:Cadenza of the Heart
Where i think I will be the most: anywhere with romance. ^_^
why I joined: I love rping, and I love meeting new people and Ideas!
about me: I'm a knitting finatic, I love mystery, action and fantasy novels, quiet nooks and rainy days with big mugs of hot chocolate. ^_^  

Calor Caelum

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:39 pm

What to call me
Foxi

Galactic_Fusion

Why I Joined
I wanted to find some fellow para-rp'ers to play with. It is so hard to find these days. All txt talk and one liners. XP

Gaian Age
I've been here since 2004, so I guess that makes me 8 now!

Predicted Favorite Forum
I don't really know at the moment. I like to write many kinds of things. I'll start with some series based rp's, then maybe branch to the others as I find ones that sound entertaining to play in.

About me
I love writing, and doing rp's are just one way that I keep myself active. I read quite a lot too, mostly supernatural fantasies and adventures, although I do love some of the classics too. XD I'm not ashamed to admit that I love anime too, or that I like video games. I'm not the average girl, but I'm a lot more than your average nerd. hahaha. For more interesting details, ask me. I like making new friends.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:38 pm

What to call me
Rin.

Cadenza of the Heart.

Why I Joined
I wanted to find a good place to roleplay and this was it.

Gaian Age
669 days.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Love or fantasy probably.

About me
I like tea with sweets, especially cookies. I can play the violin and sing pretty well too. I've always wanted to be an author of a best-selling book someday, so I roleplay as a way to get better at writing.

Secret Code
5L

Alkinus

Adorable Sweetheart

Something About Sparrows

Shy Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:35 pm

What to call me
Hullo~ I'm Nagyardi, Nagya, Nagi, whatever. Preferably Nagya, Nagi is a pet name, and Nagyardi is just a bit too formal for my taste.

-AngelusVindemia-

Why I Joined
The rest of my one on one RP's are kinda slow... And this place seems pretty active.

Gaian Age
423 days. But but but, I have had an account before this. You know, got hacked, had to shut it down, yadda yadda.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Meh. I depends, really. I don't want to start on any true romance stories just to start, but I will throw it in a story if it is called for. Other wise, it ranges. I prefer doing fantasy, war journal type, future type (mech, time travel, etc), and other stuff in between. Not quite fond of mystery, slice of life, or (again) immediate love stories.

About me
I love writing, and I really hope to be an aspiring writer one day. (Maybe.) I've considered being a teacher for English... Some has to teach it, because it seems like less and less people actually use it. Um, I'm pretty hard to piss off, but I will snap at you if you say something I don't like. Please don't bring up anything that has to do with music, politics and and logic/philosophy. Those are a few tender spots for me. Really, I'm not that bad. Just send me a PM, and I'll speak to ya. biggrin

Secret Code
N5

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:13 am
What to call me
Zairis is fine. If you don't feel comfortable typing it, you can get away with just Z as well.

Who accepted my application
Cadenza of the Heart

Why I joined
For friends and role playing. Also to increase my experience as a writer and learn from different styles of writing.

Gaian age
847 days

Predicted favorite forum
Almost guaranteed to be Fantasy and Science fiction.

About me
I wont beat around the bush, I aspire to become one of the worlds greatest writers. Not for fame, money or even a writing career; but for the sake of my novel series in its entirety. I believe it's plot too good to be kept to myself. My role playing skills are adequate and by that I mean not the best usage of words in the thesaurus. While I solely attempt to just design and write a lovable series, I have been lacking in reading. I consider role playing to be one of the most brilliant abilities and practices of the mind and I enjoy it wholeheartedly, now I must also use it to improve my writing skills as well as get my own ideas out in the wild and nurture them.
In terms of personality I am quite the reasonable person. If people wish to converse with me or ask me questions, I wont turn them down. I joined this guild to learn more about dialogue and proper writing style; therefore, I encourage others, if they feel obliged, to critique my style of writing and usage of words; suggest better methods or different words to use and provide me with tips and pointers. I will not argue, (at times I may request an explanation as to why one way is better than another in order to fully understand the difference), else there would be no point in it being a critique am i wrong? You can send these to me via pm or if the guild has a discussion page or something of the like. (Im sure no one likes unrelated topics during an rp. lol.)

Zairis Alizor

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Sei Naka

Shirtless Vampire

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:38 pm

What to call me Seion. It's japanese for sunshine which is my middle name and I only go by it on gaia xD

Who Accepted my Application Galactic_Fusion

Why I Joined I joined to have fun rping in another guild. :3

Gaian Age I don't know. I'd have to look at my other account because this isn't my first one, though it is my main one.

Predicted Favorite Forum Rp for love :3 (i only rp in romance)

About me
uhh, well, the easiest way to get to know about me without talking to me is to look at my profile. I put a whole bunch of things about me and well...its easy to say it once...not twice xDDD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:23 pm

What to call me
authin (AW-teen) or just call me Au (or Gold - get it? no? okay)

-AngelusVindemia- (thank you!)

Why I Joined
Because of boredom due to inactiveness of the guilds I've joined before, and for the purpose of fun and interesting RPs and being in friendly roleplaying environment.

Gaian Age
In this account, my gaian age is 331 days but I've had other former accounts that had lasted longer. So technically speaking, I've been a Gaian member for a bit more than three years.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Most probably the Love and Fantasy sub-forums - although I'm open for a lot of things, really.

About me
I'm an Art student that's hoping to work as either a designer (clothing or interior) or illustrator in the near future. My interests lay in my artworks, writing short stories, reading novels and my DS games. A lot have said that I'm polite and friendly but sometimes very moody and antisocial - and prone to impatience - and even perverted but I do try to tone it down somehow. Otherwise, I'm just friendly and reserved (so they say.)

Secret Code
Au

authin

Minato Namikaze ll

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:52 am
1. Gaian Name: IlKenjiIl
2. Who allowed you in?: kaykeyser
3. Why did you join this guild?:i joined the Guild to make more friends and to RP
4. Gaian Age: 469 days
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? i like to RP in action, relationship RPs, and fantasy

About me: i like to draw RP during my free times i also still in school and yea that is about all i think

6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:57 pm

What to call me
emenoh, Em, Emmy....

The amazing Cadenza of the Heart

Why I Joined
Because I accidentally (well, not on accident really...) made a profile for a RP in here, without realizing it was a guild. Well, when I found out I thought that it might be a good idea to sign up.

Gaian Age
Um... three years? I don't know for sure cause my old account was hacked *sigh*

Predicted Favorite Forum
RP for almost all of them. I'm kind of a diverse RPer sometimes

About me
Lets seee.... I like music a lot, I draw and I paint...and I love writing. I have a kitty, a sweet little dog and I'm very close to my family... Idk, if you want to know more just ask ^^

emenoh

Romantic Gekko

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas