Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Hetalia United~

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all things Hetalia and Hetalia related. 

Tags: cosplay, Hetalia, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply ~Role Play Forum~
~Hetalia Academy~ Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gareth APH Wales

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:23 pm
*Wales opens his mouth to deliver yet another smart a** reply. Instead he bites his tongue with a frown. He opens his book with a huff. He was more organized than the senile old fart who was now bossing him around.* Aye Prof. I hear ye.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:42 am
*laughs* I won' 'urt ye goat, Jack. Aye, 'e an' I are dearthairs. *shakes head* I know ye are seated, England, bu' Russia is no'.... *grins*  

Lachlann APH Scotland
Captain

00 Arthur Kirkland 00
Vice Captain

Magnetic Lover

4,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:27 am
Blushes and looks away from scotland. "Right Professor.." He looks back at him shocked, "You just called me England..." Arthur looks at the teacher shocked. But then it only made sense that Scotland would recognize him. Even if the last time they had been face to face was when he was a chibi. "You're not going to dock points off my grade for it are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:33 am
*frowns and shakes his head* Nay, I don' dock points off o' grades for trivial issues. *smiles reassuringly*  

Lachlann APH Scotland
Captain

Ukraniya_BecomeOne

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:37 pm
-walks in the room looking so tough-  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:15 pm
*Looks back down to his desk and sighed and looked up seeing Alcatraz and Mongolia. And your names are? *He finished gathering his papers up, getting them organized. He pulled out his roster looking over it again.*  

Yusuke XInariX Kitagawa
Crew

Lachlann APH Scotland
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:20 pm
*looks to his class with a sigh* All righ'. Th' firs lesson fer t'day is wha' do ye know abou' other cultures from aroun' th' world.... *looks at the papers and scowls* I don' li' this criteria, bu' I 'ave t' teach i'.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:29 pm
-frowns looking at the paper- So we fill out this questionaire and then what? -shakes his head- I think I concur with your opinion on what they're wanting us to do Mr. Realta.  

00 Arthur Kirkland 00
Vice Captain

Magnetic Lover

4,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Aiden APH North Ireland

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:21 am
-walks into China's classroom, holding registration papers- Sorry I am late... 'ad to get registered.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:00 pm
*Wales looks at the three new comers. He smiles seeing Aiden. Gareth motions at the free desk by him wanting Aiden to sit by him.*  

Gareth APH Wales

YueShinozaki

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:29 pm
Noah looked over the rest of the students arriving in the classroom. "I guess it's nice we weren't the only ones late.." He said more to himself than to the boy called Wales. He fidgeted in his seat, still wiping a towel over his damp hair. "I hope Mr. Yao doesn't get irritated with all the tardies though.."

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:07 pm
I dunno much about other cultures yet, but here's what I know.
*being a smartass*
You're angry an' ya smoke an' drink alot, I'm 'appy an' I drink alot, Arthurs angry an' drinks tea an' makes crappy food, wales is a sheep-shagger, and france keeps molesting people. (he never puts any effort into the first day of school, he always just sits and doodles and makes smartass remarks. So...he acts normally, then.)  

temporalTraveller
Crew

Business Businesswoman

9,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100

00 Arthur Kirkland 00
Vice Captain

Magnetic Lover

4,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:53 pm
Tuaisceart Eireann
I dunno much about other cultures yet, but here's what I know.
*being a smartass*
You're angry an' ya smoke an' drink alot, I'm 'appy an' I drink alot, Arthurs angry an' drinks tea an' makes crappy food, wales is a sheep-shagger, and france keeps molesting people. (he never puts any effort into the first day of school, he always just sits and doodles and makes smartass remarks. So...he acts normally, then.)

Arthur frowns at Jack, "I'm not angry!" He huffs and goes back to drawing chibis of the other nations he knew. The blonde almost wished that America was here. He was easy to talk to, as long as the American Revolution wasn't brought up. Maybe Canada would be a better classmate. At the moment it was hard to not make a rude remark to the more agressive of the north ireland twins.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:43 pm
Aiden lays his head on the desk, then yawns, rubbing his eyes. "Nap time..."  

Aiden APH North Ireland

Lachlann APH Scotland
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:49 pm
Conrad frowns, eyeing Jack. "An' I will be seein' ye af'er class." Walks by, dumping a tub of gold glitter on Jack. "Ge' th' assignment done or I will do worse t' ye fer ye snarky remarks."  
~Role Play Forum~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff