Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Recycle Bin
(OPEN!) Tales of Symphonia, The Aien Crisis(Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:36 pm
(Raine?)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:53 pm
He waved his arms about a bit. "Whoa, sorry! I'm still a bit dazed. I am known as Eduardo 'The Awesome and Wise' Drespada, but my real middle name's Brian, if you want to know." He assumed a dramatic (he thought) pose.
"As for the herbs... Yoookaaay, I don't see why you can't just tell me, but that's good. I just want to get my clawed paws on some of that stuff."  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:33 pm
(Rei!)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:31 pm
Raine nodded slowly. "There. That should be enough to get you moving. "Come on, we should head to the nearest town." She asked, assuming he would be more prone to talking there, and she would get some answeres out of him.

(I was waiting on Collette post and wound up forgetting! D: )  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image Luna tilted her head. "Your very strange, and forgive me if I am rushed. Its a common herb, that seems to grow even here, which slightly confuses me." Luna explained, following him. "Do not scientists act a bit greedy here? I would be weary of submitting myself to be picked apart by them."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:06 am
(Okay, didn't know, my bad.)

"I thought I saw a city as I arrived... That way..." He started moving in the direction he thought he saw the city in, not knowing if he was really headed in the right direction. The water could have thrown his directions off, or a tide could have carried him anywhere. He felt good now though, thanks to her healing. He was even starting to see things more clearly.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:33 am
"Am I strange, or is everyone else dull? Anyway, the guys I work with aren't that greedy, but I bet they'd swarm you upon mention of your hometown." He walked along with his arms behind his head in a relaxed position, already getting used to the claws.
"Well, if you're not going to tell me what it is, I'm sure I'll figure it out. Or maybe I can cure this with copious amounts of bacon!" He reached into his bag and retrieved some, then ate it. "Whoa! Sharper teeth means faster bacon consumption! This isn't so bad after all! Hey, do you want some? It's full of protein!" He offered Luna some bacon. "Probably still fresh!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:48 am
(Hmm, maybe I should've started somewhere else XD)  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:50 am
(Use The Gun, Shinjiro!)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:51 pm
((anyone need marta or Colette anywhere? D: I am bored! haha.))  

Kasumi Reiaba

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:30 pm
Kasumi Reiaba
((anyone need marta or Colette anywhere? D: I am bored! haha.))

(I think that would be nice, if it's ok with Jak... I actually haven't seen anyone RP Marta yet! Or Regal! Or Presea! If I'm ever to try a canon, it's probably them.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:28 pm
(Colette should be helping Raine get Leon to Altamira...)  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:49 pm
A form wandering the woods, to chop wood, in order to continue rebuilding the fallen town of Ozette. She was coming back out for another log when she noted a prone form on the forest floor.The form of a small girl kneeled over the girl, sleeping out int he woods in the forest of death. She stared down a the girl, unsure of what to make of her. "Are you awake?" Presea asked, prodding her slowly with the brunt of the axe, emotionlessly staring down at the girl as she did so. If the girl did not respond, Presea would merely pick her up, and carry her to safety.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image Luna sighed. "You are strange, and I hope you are right." She said, shaking her head. "I'll tell you all about the herb when we get there." She said, scratching her head. What was up with this guy? He offered her some, which she shook her head to. "Uh, no thanks. I'll cook up a meal when we get there." She said, leaving him to his bacon eating and following slowly along behind. "Did you say the towns name? I'm afraid its slipped my mind already.."

Raine nodded. "That would be Altimira, one of our largest cities." She said, walking closely along to make sure he would not fall once more. He seemed to have a fair bead on the direction, so Raine was at ease just keeping pace. "When we get there, you should rest and eat. When your well, you can begin explaining yourself, who you are and where you are from, as well as this Gond you mentioned earlier."  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:29 pm
"I could probably explain some of that now..." He continued to move, hoping that getting to that city would reduce the pain he felt from swimming so hard against the rip current he'd ran into.
"My name is Leon of Gond. And you are?" He looked back to the Half-Elf who had healed him, able now to clearly see her face.

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff