Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
What Kind of Furry are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you take part in this tally?
Heck yes!
90%
 90%  [ 130 ]
You don't need to know what I am >.>
9%
 9%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 143

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:47 pm
The Final Kira
Celtic zombie-kitten
I also have two other less-frequently used fursonas which are a possom and a black husky dog, and I have one scaly (I guess you could consider it a scaly...) BULBASAUR! whee

A plant.....that's new. Bulbasaur, the seed pokemon.
Yupp. When I played Pokemon Blue Mystery Dungeon, I was a bulbasaur, and I just fell in love with the character, so I decided to make her one of my fursonas... or... whatever you would call a scaly persona. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:56 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
The Final Kira
Celtic zombie-kitten
I also have two other less-frequently used fursonas which are a possom and a black husky dog, and I have one scaly (I guess you could consider it a scaly...) BULBASAUR! whee

A plant.....that's new. Bulbasaur, the seed pokemon.
Yupp. When I played Pokemon Blue Mystery Dungeon, I was a bulbasaur, and I just fell in love with the character, so I decided to make her one of my fursonas... or... whatever you would call a scaly persona. xp

Yea, when I play that. I'm a Totodile  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Snapplejack

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:03 pm
I love Pokemon sooo much! I don't know if I could choose a favorite to be my fursona. I love so many...
Maybe Charizard or Rapidash..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:09 pm
I have a few ideas for Pokemon furries, but they're more like characters then my own fursonas. If I had one, It'd be Vulpix.  

Ms White Rabbit

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:16 pm
If I could be any Pokemon, I'd choose Gallade. I'm not sure if he counts as furry seeing as he's very human-like.. Iunno.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 pm
I'm only Totodile until I can evolve into a Feraligatr. I love water pokemon.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:27 pm
Ms White Rabbit
I have a few ideas for Pokemon furries, but they're more like characters then my own fursonas. If I had one, It'd be Vulpix.

I love vulpix too ^^ vulpix and ninetails. I also like all the eevee evolutions ^^ my favorite is espeon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:36 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Ms White Rabbit

I love vulpix too ^^ vulpix and ninetails. I also like all the eevee evolutions ^^ my favorite is espeon.

Ah the eeveeutions. Vaporeon is awesome. I think you'd make a cute ninetails.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:45 pm
The Final Kira
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Ms White Rabbit

yeah some girl in the arenas did the cutest Vaporeon!

it was a while ago so the link is no longer any good though. I wish we had more items so I could go as her XD but the only item close is inari beads... the only item i would really use are the black and blue gloves.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:55 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
The Final Kira
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Ms White Rabbit

it was a while ago so the link is no longer any good though. I wish we had more items so I could go as her XD but the only item close is inari beads... the only item i would really use are the black and blue gloves.

Well, the eeveelutions really left an impression on you. In order for me, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, Espeon, Jolteon, Leafeon, and Flareon. Flareon is just a little too girly looking for me.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:59 pm
The Final Kira
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
The Final Kira
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Ms White Rabbit

Well, the eeveelutions really left an impression on you. In order for me, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, Espeon, Jolteon, Leafeon, and Flareon. Flareon is just a little too girly looking for me.

yeah Vaporeon is second for me. I have a level 100 vaporeon on one of my games xD the stats aren't amazing but her surf can take out pretty much anything.

However my all time favorites for pokemon I have are a level 100 Dragonite and a level 100 Blissy why because they both have a fire water and electric attack which helps me pretty much slaughter anyone XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:12 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
The Final Kira
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
The Final Kira
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Ms White Rabbit

yeah Vaporeon is second for me. I have a level 100 vaporeon on one of my games xD the stats aren't amazing but her surf can take out pretty much anything.

However my all time favorites for pokemon I have are a level 100 Dragonite and a level 100 Blissy why because they both have a fire water and electric attack which helps me pretty much slaughter anyone XD

Let's see here, My best pokemon was my lv. 100 Feraligatr, undefeated. Then Ho-oh, Umbreon, Tyranitar, Piloswine, and Jumpluff, all lv. 100, max stats, and undefeated. Nicknames for them; Jaws, Phoenix, Darkness, Dino, Snowy, and Puff.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:21 pm
The Final Kira
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
The Final Kira
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
The Final Kira

Let's see here, My best pokemon was my lv. 100 Feraligatr, undefeated. Then Ho-oh, Umbreon, Tyranitar, Piloswine, and Jumpluff, all lv. 100, max stats, and undefeated. Nicknames for them; Jaws, Phoenix, Darkness, Dino, Snowy, and Puff.

I didn't name to many of mine though I did name one of my fire starters either typhlosion or Blaziken Charcoal xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:26 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
The Final Kira
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
The Final Kira
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
The Final Kira

I didn't name to many of mine though I did name one of my fire starters either typhlosion or Blaziken Charcoal xD

Lovely, simply lovely. Too bad they don't make a co-op pokemon game. I'd love to travel around the world with you as a friend.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:49 pm
The Final Kira
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
The Final Kira
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
The Final Kira

Lovely, simply lovely. Too bad they don't make a co-op pokemon game. I'd love to travel around the world with you as a friend.

That would be fun or even if they had like the ability to on those missions where you team up with some person to get them through a cave if you could then team up with someone you know via wifi. the only trouble with coop like that is long distance and knowing when the person is on XD  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff