Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crimson Shadow (Dunegons and Dragons Guild)

Back to Guilds

Dungeons and Dragons Pathfinder 3.5 

Tags: DnD 3.5, Dungeons, Dragons, Pathfinder 

Reply Seraph's Hall
Welcome! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_Torric_X

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:37 pm
Torric here. It's also the name of my character I would like to start, so it'll be easier to remember.
I've been on-again-off-again DnD-ing since about '05. Form 1x1's to group campaigns, I've never really got hardcore into the official versions of DnD - I just did it for the fun, and that's what i hope to accomplish here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:40 pm
merry meet! my dnd name is ayita ituha. a moon elf. fighter class/ archer level 5. smile im actually a newbie. ive only been playing dnd for about 4 months. my real name is karina and this avi is based off of drizzt do'urden. im currently reading R.A. Salvatore's dark elf tril. books. ^_^  

Ayita Ituha

Fashionable Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

theblackabyss269

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:44 pm
Hello i'm new to the guild.I've played 3.5 and pathfinder for about 3 years now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:11 am
Hello, Maelthra here. I've grown up around D&D, I've played original D&D, AD&D, 4e, Pathfinder, and I have all the pdf's of 3.x, but we've never actually played it.

I grew up around D&D, my parents had a group that played when I was younger, but then we moved and they never really played again, but it left it's mark on me. I used to have a group two years ago, but then I moved and never got one set up again, but now I'm back to where I started and hoping to maybe get my IRL group set up again, but also looking for maybe some playing online as well.

I'm a pretty good, mainly intrigue/character development player, and I'm having to come up with a campaign to run for my group because I'll probably end up being DM... Hoping to maybe find some other DM/GM's to bounce ideas off of here.  

Maelthra Ssinss

Fumiko the Druidess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:27 pm
Hello everyone, you can call me Fumiko. I've only played Pathfinder before, for about 3, 4 years? I might not be an expert, our group only gets together on breaks, or every weekend (if we're lucky), but I love it! This account is actually based on my Elf Druid from our most recent campaign. I could RP as her, or if not Fumiko, I have a Undine Summoner in mind.. I'm open to anything - but I can't DM, unfortunately.

((Gotta say though, my favorite character that I have created/played would without a doubt be my Copper Dragon Cleric of Calistria. I started off playing with her as a baby, and she's made it to being a very young dragon, so it's been such a blast to watch her grow. I LOVE Dragons, so it's really cool to see other kindred spirits here~))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:51 am

I'm PukeFacedFreak. I will be 27 at the end of this month.
I have experience with D&D 3.5. I started towards the end of 2011, and although none of my groups have ever fully finished a game, I've been involved in 4 campaigns (currently in one that started this past weekend).

I liked to play ranged characters. A favorite of mine was a Druid Elf who was a master of entangled roots (highest level character I've had at 12). A new favorite is a Gypsy (Bard with Rogue tendencies) who plays a violin that doubles as a weapon (bow).

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

Raiuken Phoenix

Hilarious Gaian

2,525 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:57 pm
Hello im here to make a werewolf race or a humanoid wolf race, if anyone wants to help me please do!! Dx
Oh my name is mike, hi! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:24 pm
Hey everyone.
I'm Noahr93, just call me Noah, and I've been doing pen and paper for about 2 years and freeform for about 4. I've DM'd for a few campaigns but was never able to really get anything off the ground. (Conflicting schedules, etc)

Thats about it really.  

Salazar Neri

Chaotic_Entropy115

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:52 pm
Herro! Lucien here, or Logan. Or whatever else you can think of. I love me some DnD. Semi-new, looking to get more experience. I have recently started a Shadowcaster character IRl, and am planning on making a Doppelganger Chaos Mage. I have experience with Duskblades, but that's about it. Oh, I also participate in an IRL Fallout PnP; LOTSA FUN  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:41 am
Greetings everyone, I started playing Pathfinder a few months ago, and I'm learning fast. Me and my brother like to play together with a local group. We've two or three campaigns up in the air, but sometimes it's hard to make a decent amount of progress on a consistent basis.

I'd love the opportunity to play with some of you fine folk here, and to that end I can either bring in one of my pre-made characters, or make a completely new one. DM's Descretion.

My preferences are mid-range melee classes with lots of versatility in and out of combat, as well as a few extra spells, spell abilities, or supernatural abilities here and there. I love multi-classing xd

the White Rabbit Prince

Beloved Seeker

8,375 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lord Dravik

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:07 pm
Hey, I'm Dravik, I'm not new on here just haven't been on for a while. I've played D&D for years, I'm big on 3.0 & 3.5, not so much on 4.0. I've done RPs for years now probably as long if not longer then D&D.

So hi.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:51 am
Hey, I'm new and keen on here, would be overjoyed to join any campaign =3

I generally run either a Witch, beastbond archetype, an Alchemist, Grenadier archetype, or a Barbarian "Hurler" archetype.

I started playing Pathfinder some years back but gave it a break for a while during an abnormally long console game stint and some major pokemon fangirling for a while...... BUT ALAS I return to the source and am chomping at the bit to join some games ^^  

Tanabite

4,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:44 am
Hello all i am new and honestly i do not know everything, or even half the knowledge i probably should. I used to play DnD with the miniatures but never got into the role playing side where you make your own character. I stumbled across a 3.5 character creator engine and fell in love i already have a character made but i have lots of questions so bear with me. Well i hope to see you all and enjoy playing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:02 pm
I CAST

Greetings and salutations! Most people call me Chrono. I've been roleplaying for about 5 or 6 years now, and writing fiction for about as long, but I've only recently started playing DnD and Pathfinder, over the past few months, but I learned pretty quickly. I tend to ramble off a lot, and talk out of character occasionally, and, when it's appropriate to do so, I often make large contributions to the humour in a campaign. I often play as a Dragonborn, Warforged, or Eladrin, and as some form of spellcaster, entertainer, or paladin, but I will occasionally break from that rut. I usually use custom classes, and enjoy making them, but if this is frowned upon, or not recommended, I have no problems or objections towards using a base class instead. I used to play in a local group, but we haven't had any games for a while now, and I'm just itching to play. I played using a starter set, and without the grace of addons... But if required, it just gives me an excuse to buy them.

I have no problems using one of my older characters, or making a new one. I also don't mind using a different class, race, etc., whatever the DM wants me to do. smile

I do like to use bigger, old-timey words. I'm not trying to sound smart, or anything... It's just the vocabulary I grew up around. It's not really something I notice very often, but I get called out on it a lot.

By the way, if the coloured text thing is annoying, I can turn it off. razz

MAGIC MISSILE!  

2chrono2

Shy Stylist

11,775 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Avoriana

Friendly Bibliophile

15,475 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:18 am
Hi, my name is Abi, but I go by Magpie sometimes. I have been roleplaying for 2 years, everything from Star Wars to Scion, DnD to Pathfinder. I recently moved and had to leave my former group, so I am looking for a great group to join. I hope I can make many new friends! ^~^  
Seraph's Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff