[PRP] Fragile Memories (Hazel/Tokala) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:25 pm
Tokala stopped and thought about it. "Well, they might be curious as to why I didn't bring you to the tribe. Which means they will ask me what I did wrong." He shakes his head, "No, I think I must have you enter with me."

A small grin on his face. He wouldn't force the vixen to enter the tribe or even get close til she was ready. It wasn't his way and he hoped that he didn't frighten Hazel with what he just said.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:43 pm
"You mean like right now," Hazel blurted in surprise, coming to a stop and staring at Tokala. She was only mildly worried, since she was sure Tokala wouldn't have made her do something that would have brought her to deliberate harm, but she hadn't expected meeting a tribe quite this soon. She could have misunderstood of course, but it certainly sounded like what he meant.  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:35 pm
He looked at her and shook his head. "No, not unless you want to. I don't force anyone, unless it is to get them away from the tribe by order of the Seer." Tokala was pretty sure that Altair wouldn't make him bring Hazel to him. "The least would be an introduction to him, which he might agree to outside of place we stay." He was trying to keep her calm, and was sure he was failing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:16 am
Hazel blinked. "So, we're going to meet your....Seer," she asked tentatively, trying to puzzle out what Tokala meant. "I won't get in trouble for being here, and you won't get in trouble for bringing me near your tribe base?" The concept was still one she was attempting to wrap her head around.  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:26 pm
Stopping to look at Hazel, the green fox thought about her question. They wouldn't really get in trouble, since it seemed like she wasn't intent on staying in the area. "We don't have to see him yet. I mean, there is no reason for it." Ah, where was his stability at now?! It was kind of hard for him to word the tribe life properly. Maybe he would need one of the other tribe members to explain it better. If that was the case, Tokala would just wait til the vixen was more comfortable around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:13 pm
Hazel paused, blinking her large, dark eyes, then suddenly burst into giggles. "This is just so confusing," she managed to explain inbetween small bouts. "I don't know why I think it's funny, but I just felt like laughing." She tried to halt her giggles, and met with an acceptable amount of success.  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:59 pm
He smiled. "It would be less confusing if I could explain it better." Tokala's blue eyes twinkled as Hazel giggled. Even though they hadn't traveled that far after chasing the deer his mouth was almost completely parched. "There is a stream near by, would you like to get a drink before we continue on?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:18 am
"Sure," Hazel responded, clamping her mouth down on another giggle that was trying to worm its way out. Now that she thought about it she hadn't had anything to drink since last night, since Tokala had caught her as she emerged from her den this morning.

She followed Tokala as he led them to a stream, content in the silence. Suddenly she burst out, "I feel like I should be asking certain questions or something, ya know? Like this whole moment is like reeeeally important, but it's not really clear on why it's so important."

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:10 am
Tokala stepped up to the stream, his body prepared for any extra visitors. It hadn't been much, but he felt that something else was across the stream, watching them. He flicked an ear back to listen to Hazel as he took a drink.

Water came out his nose and he started coughing. "Feel free to ask, when you can think of them." His tail twitched, "Now that you mention it. There does seem to be something important. I am sure together we can figure it out."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:12 pm
Hazel nodded. "I will. Thought-," she sighed, "-I'll probably forget them between when they occur to me and when I actually find you to ask them."

She glanced at the slightly tenser set of Tokala's muscles, a frown creasing her brow. "Something the matter," she asked, eyes glancing off to either side of the male before returning to him.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:10 am
"Nothing. Just a feeling that we are being watched right now." He pawed at the water dripping down his neck as he turned an eye towards the vixen. "Go ahead and get a drink. I will watch out for us." Tokala tried to give a more relaxed looked, but he knew that small twitches probably gave him away.

Figuring it would be better to sit next to the bank, he plopped down, looking around the area some more. "Well..If you forget what you wanted to say or ask it wasn't that important after all, right? At least that is something I heard before."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:05 pm
Hazel stepped up to the river. "Not always," she said before she dipped her head down to the river. She shivered as the icy water hit her mouth, but found it quite refreshing. Hazel drank slowly until her thirst was sated, watching Tokala from the corner of her eye.

She sat up, shaking her head and sending a few spare water droplets flying in all directions. "Sometimes it's a pretty important question. I mean eventually I'll remember it, hopefully before it's too late, but unless something jogs my memory I've gotta wait until my thoughts cycle back to that particular question."

Hazel tilted her head. "Here's one for ya. What do you think's watching us?"

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:09 pm
He smiled. "Not positive if anything really is. I just have this feeling something is." He was turning his head to look at her, when a squirrel jumped out of a branch, chittering at them both very loudly. His body relaxed and he started to laugh.

He took another drink, the water cooled his throat from the laughing. "I must not be as alert as I normally am.* He sighed as he thought about telling the tribe that little bit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:27 pm
Hazel wrinkled her muzzle in a silent laugh, black eyes crinkled in amusement. "Or maybe you're too alert, if you're noticing every time a squirrel decides to eyeball us," she teased.

"Beats my level of alertness, anyway," she added on a moment later, casting an eye to the branches above. "I think it more than half luck I survived to adulthood, the way I tend to space out at times."

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:40 pm
He looked at Hazel, taking in the amusement in her eyes. "Laugh. It is good for the soul." Chuckling at himself again, "I...Well I was trying to be careful of anything else out here, for you."

Putting his paw in the water, he tossed it up at the vixen. "I think you deserve that."

Dumping ground

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff