NarutoUzumaki6281
Crew

Friendly Werewolf

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:05 pm
eh if you get one of them good ol' Hardened ones and combine it with a strong pipe or Stick then you can take them down  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:37 pm
Distance is not necessarily your best friend.

Bricks will fly off sticks.

Sticks are simultaneously HARDER to swing & less accurate.

Brick in hand. Smash head.

Doesn't get simpler than this, cavemen did this with rocks.  

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Satired_Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:01 am
As great as smashing zombie heads with rocks, bricks, pieces of your ex's new love interest may be- has no one else considered how close you actually have to get to do this? you've gotta get them in the back of the head. it's not just the brain you wanna mash but their brain stem. if you don't take that out, they can still hobble wobble hop-step around til they take off an arm or at the very least a few fingers. and once you're become your great aunt sally's next tasty little treat, screaming is really not the easiest thing to NOT do. And what do you think will just attract more of the blood thirsty hordes ladies and gents? So really, why not just take the easy route and take a whack at them with a pick axe or two? Just sayin.... rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:08 pm
Satired_Love
As great as smashing zombie heads with rocks, bricks, pieces of your ex's new love interest may be- has no one else considered how close you actually have to get to do this? you've gotta get them in the back of the head. it's not just the brain you wanna mash but their brain stem. if you don't take that out, they can still hobble wobble hop-step around til they take off an arm or at the very least a few fingers. and once you're become your great aunt sally's next tasty little treat, screaming is really not the easiest thing to NOT do. And what do you think will just attract more of the blood thirsty hordes ladies and gents? So really, why not just take the easy route and take a whack at them with a pick axe or two? Just sayin.... rofl

We went from very indepth to more of a... "random crap you can use lying around"

While you're on the topic of pickaxes (which still requires fairly decent precision) you could just use an axe.

If you're well coordinated, and hate carrying weight like me, well.. I got knives. Karambits hook, so i cut up and hook under the jaw, twist around easy and go for that lil part in the back of the head. Easy stuff. pretty fancy too.

But yeah we know. Pokey objects work better than blunt ones, unless you're jacked. xd  

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Satired_Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:01 pm
You know what would be my FAVORITE thing to use against zombies? The cat launcher from Family Guy XD rofl
I think a cat launcher would definitely be a good crowd control weapon. Because you never know when you might need to launch those pretty kitties to make a good distraction 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:12 pm
Mr Frowns
Satired_Love

We went from very indepth to more of a... "random crap you can use lying around"

While you're on the topic of pickaxes (which still requires fairly decent precision) you could just use an axe.

If you're well coordinated, and hate carrying weight like me, well.. I got knives. Karambits hook, so i cut up and hook under the jaw, twist around easy and go for that lil part in the back of the head. Easy stuff. pretty fancy too.

But yeah we know. Pokey objects work better than blunt ones, unless you're jacked. xd

has anyone ever just tied a big hefty rock to the end og a chain and whirled it around? surprisingly effective as a bludgeoning weapon, easy to mass produce, upgradable with a little imagination, and is in fact made of very common materials. I encourage all of you to make one of any sort of lying minerals and tethered metals lying around ^.^  

I am Z
Crew

Shameless Hoarder

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

I am Z
Crew

Shameless Hoarder

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Satired_Love
You know what would be my FAVORITE thing to use against zombies? The cat launcher from Family Guy XD rofl
I think a cat launcher would definitely be a good crowd control weapon. Because you never know when you might need to launch those pretty kitties to make a good distraction 3nodding

heh heh heh but you gotta make sure the fire trucks dont hunt the prey down first >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:42 pm
lol  

Satired_Love
Crew

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:55 pm
Crow bars and baseball bats. Never need to be reloaded and you get blood splatter!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:26 pm
I keep a large store of Munitions nearby.... But I'm good in a Fight too... I'd probably go with my Stainless Steel Crimson 76' Curved Swords, my Trusty Machete, and of course My throwing knives... Guns are nice too though...  

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:40 pm
Rei Kuroniko
I keep a large store of Munitions nearby.... But I'm good in a Fight too... I'd probably go with my Stainless Steel Crimson 76' Curved Swords, my Trusty Machete, and of course My throwing knives... Guns are nice too though...

They sound good, yet I question inefficiency in the long run. Style points are cool and all, hence my karambits, yet.. Have you considered force and stamina? Zombies be thick razz Go through 25, 30 and maybe you get a bit tired.
God forbid it's 1 on 100, 200, 250. How much do they weigh, if you need to book it? I don't actually expect anyone to kill 100+ of course -.- or even 30, come to think of it..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:27 pm
your best bet is to use for close range either a katana or crowbar since they can be very effective, or for medium to long range a small crossbow or semi-automatic rifle depending on the numbers. but in any case, avoiding a fight if you can is better.  

blaze19910

3,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nagi Blu

Nine-tailed Fox

15,140 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:17 pm
I think mixing it up like a katana,axe,bat and machete for one but for a group shot gun and maybe....maybe some home made petrol bombs and think on your feet is a must.

Drouble tap aways  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:11 pm
Mr Frowns
Rei Kuroniko

They sound good, yet I question inefficiency in the long run. Style points are cool and all, hence my karambits, yet.. Have you considered force and stamina? Zombies be thick razz Go through 25, 30 and maybe you get a bit tired.
God forbid it's 1 on 100, 200, 250. How much do they weigh, if you need to book it? I don't actually expect anyone to kill 100+ of course -.- or even 30, come to think of it..

76' is of course a Reference to a Model. It's made of a Specific Alloy that doesn't dull as easy as normal Metals. And as for Stamina... I was trained in Yance Goju Ryu Karate... You don't Get Tired, You fall over... xd  

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100

blaze19910

3,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:48 pm
Nagi Blu
I think mixing it up like a katana,axe,bat and machete for one but for a group shot gun and maybe....maybe some home made petrol bombs and think on your feet is a must.

Drouble tap aways

i agree on the double tap, but the problem with a shotgun is that it goes all over the place and won't always hit the head, even if you do shoot at a swarm.  
Zombie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff