Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Johnny's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:09 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick didn’t seem to notice Johnny on the other side of the street, in fact now that he was thinking about the stuffed animal he had to take a look, just a tiny peek to be sure he was safe. So he got down on one knee and held his umbrella between his legs while his hands opened the worn out bag, and there inside rested a grey teddy bear. It had once been a cloudy white but years of ripping and water damage along with the new bullet hole in it’s chest had turned it grey. He smiled at it and poked its dry nose and for a moment he was happy once more and at that same moment, his umbrella was swiped away in the wind.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:16 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny hears the rustle in the wind, and looks over. He may have head phones on, but he was just that awesome*. He spots that Boy again, Nick, Nick was his name, no need to call him Boy. He had a bear in his arms, how cute, reminded him of Squee's Sheme, Squee had a bear, it told him bad things, and got on Johnnys nerves...
Shaking away his thoughts, he crosses the street and in one quick movement catches the umbrella. He stands at least 20 ft from Nick.

OOC:
*LOL! XD

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:27 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

It took a moment for the shock of losing his umbrella to pass by, it really ruined his happy moment and it only made him stuff the bear back in the bag. What really made him surprised was that by the time he got up he saw Johnny standing there with his umbrella. He wouldn’t have been so freaked out if he had a shirt on to hide his back and so instead he shoved the bag behind him, he didn’t care if only the strap crossed though it was much better then just leaving it out there.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:14 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny watches him. He was shirtless. Weird, he never really saw anyone shirtless unless it was at a beach or something, he wasn't like Jimmy, he killed all his victims CLOTHED, even the most watery deaths.
Johnny sighs, and waves slightly, holding out the umbrella with the best smile he would muster.

OOC:

I JUST MADE A YAOI ASYLUM GUILD! WOOT WOOT!

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:31 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

(Lol. I know, you requested me to join XD)

Nick felt wired, he knew he should have put on a new shirt, even if it meant ruining it at least it would save him from feeling wired in this situation. Anyway he needed to get his umbrella back so he stepped off the side walk and crossed the street to retrieve what was his.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:49 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny waits, chuckling. This was an odd situation. He was just going to go out to a dance club or something, to get rid of people he didn't like. And he ended up here, in the rain, with a shirtless boy coming to retreive his umbrella.
How odd.

OOC:
Their hands should brush, but like, nick cowers, but Johnny just sighs. o3o It just plays in my head for a while.

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:05 am
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

((XD And so it shall be!))

Nick thought about it a bit more, he was a boy. No. Man! He wasn’t a little girl who always had to wear a shirt, gosh. Making him feel wired, Nny should stop that because it was such a bad personality trait. And so he glanced at him again.. Never mind. He was starting to get used to the idea of being a man who always wore a shirt. The attention was to much when bare skin showed.. Any way he stopped when he got close enough and reached for his umbrella and just as he was about to grab it in a more careful manor then needed, the wind blew, making nick’s hair go in front of his eyes and made his band brush against Johnny’s. He knew this would happen, but 16 years was to short well anyway.. Goodbye world! And so he cowered in fear.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:08 am

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny shivers slightly, before sighing. It wasn't that bad, he faced his fears before, and this was.. Nick, it's not like a meant to... Oh, he's cowering. He defently didn't mean it.
" Are you okay? " Johnny walks closer and holds the umbrella over both of them, leaning over the kid.

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:20 am
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

This was pathetic, never once had Nick ever considered the thought that he would ever fear touching someone by mistake. Was there a phobia for that? Hm.. Naw. No one could be that stupid. Although when Nick had cowered he had went down into a crouching position like some kid hiding from their parents in the closet. So for now he didn’t care if he noticed that scar and how it made him seem weak right now he was just scared for his life. He opened one of his eyes to look at him. “yeah..?”

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:32 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny chuckles, " Your going to catch a cold if you walk outside without a shirt. " He smiles a smile, it was one of those times where he was allowed to act somewhat normal, though it wasn't often he got to. .

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:42 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick raised an eyebrow then released his tense pose, “well I didn’t want to get my clothes wet but I suppose you’re right..” he sighed and wondered if that meant he had to put a shirt on now or if he could just continue doing what he was doing.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:44 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny had let his headphones fall around his neck so he could hear better, " If you have an umbrella, why would they get wet? " He chuckles again, this boy was very amusing to him. .

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:53 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Well I guessed in an event that I might loose my umbrella that it might be a great idea to just keep my clean clothes in my bag ‘till the rain let up” he smiled slightly, though at the same time showing how embarrassed he was. Yeah maybe it would have been a good idea to change, check on the bunny THEN start walking before the rain started.. He should have thought this though.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:56 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny rolls his eyes good naturedly, " How did you know you would loose your umbrella? If you kept a good grip on it, it wouldn't fly away~ " He smiles, this boy really was like all of them. Especially Squee. Yeah, lots-o-Squee. .

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:14 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick shrugged, “well I didn’t know I would loose it.. It just kind of slipped when I was tying my shoe.” Of coarse he hoped the other haven’t seen his bear, that would just kill home. He looked down to his shoes, unsure of what to do now.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas