Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:59 pm
Yes, you have been forgotten. ^_^ But you understand that things like this wouldn't happen if you were to dress up as Sephiroth..... twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:13 pm
Saerenna
Yes, you have been forgotten. ^_^ But you understand that things like this wouldn't happen if you were to dress up as Sephiroth..... twisted
And I wanna look like that Sissy-boy?No thanks! xd  

Thanatous

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:18 am
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna

evil .........................
MUST DESTROY!!!! Sephiroth is the hottest specimen of man EVER! His long silver hair of utmost quality, his superlative figure, the Mako shining in his eyes, like the planet he wishes to absorb! Not to mention his black leather clothing of the highest integrity, and the sword that will pierce you through like nothing but tissue paper! SEPHIROTH IS MARVELOUS! Follow him, and his supreme hotness and power! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:55 pm
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna

MUST DESTROY!!!! Sephiroth is the hottest specimen of man EVER! His long silver hair of utmost quality, his superlative figure, the Mako shining in his eyes, like the planet he wishes to absorb! Not to mention his black leather clothing of the highest integrity, and the sword that will pierce you through like nothing but tissue paper! SEPHIROTH IS MARVELOUS! Follow him, and his supreme hotness and power! heart
....No....Never actually...  

Thanatous

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:59 pm
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna

THEN ASSIST ME IN MY FOLLOWING!! twisted Become the follower of the follower! (that position has been popular lately.... People start being fangirls of my fangirlishness. xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:14 pm
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna

THEN ASSIST ME IN MY FOLLOWING!! twisted Become the follower of the follower! (that position has been popular lately.... People start being fangirls of my fangirlishness. xd )
...Look, 1:Im a BOY.2:I love Sephiroth...3:Cloud sucks...and dont make me get the mallet out.
There are such things as fanboys! AND YOU SPEAK EVILS!! Watch, as I twist your words! ^ scream
*mutters something about stupid mallets*  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Thanatous

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:17 pm
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna

...Look, 1:Im a BOY.2:I love Sephiroth...3:Cloud sucks...and dont make me get the mallet out.
There are such things as fanboys! AND YOU SPEAK EVILS!! Watch, as I twist your words! ^ scream
You may have reversed me there, but I deleted my post twisted And quotes mean nothing withoput the original stare  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:21 pm
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna

You may have reversed me there, but I deleted my post twisted And quotes mean nothing withoput the original stare
But then again, you don't HAVE the original to prove that you did NOT say those things either.... xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Thanatous

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:25 pm
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
But then again, you don't HAVE the original to prove that you did NOT say those things either.... xd
Niether do you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:40 pm
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
Niether do you.
True... ninja But who wouldn't believe the word of a fangirl? xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:46 pm
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
Niether do you.
hojo, cause Hojo is teh EEEEEVILE! He did mean things to Sephiroth and never told the truth about his mommy crying and he pokes him with sharp needles and things gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:57 pm
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
Niether do you.
hojo, cause Hojo is teh EEEEEVILE! He did mean things to Sephiroth and never told the truth about his mommy crying and he pokes him with sharp needles and things gonk

So true! gonk Pfft, scientists... ninja xd Though, without Hojo, would Sephiroth be the awsome man his is today?  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Thanatous

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:08 pm
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Saerenna
Niether do you.

So true! gonk Pfft, scientists... ninja xd Though, without Hojo, would Sephiroth be the awsome man his is today?
Well, he wouldnt have green eyes, and wouldnt be insane.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:47 am
Is there any way to be Sephiroth doesn't like getting poked with needles repeatedly? He might be into that kinda stuff... you never know.  

TwilightKiwi

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces