Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tickle Time

Back to Guilds

Tags: tickle, adventure time, parody, tickling, ticklish 

Reply Tickle Roleplay
tickle mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumacy12

5,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:45 pm
Laurel cried out in ticklish agony, thrashing and squirming against the puppies. He couldn't take the constant foot tickling. After mentally kicking himself for coming to the mansion, Laurel gave one final giggle, then passed out, a smile still on his face. His soles still twitched when they where licked, and his toes squirmed cutely, but he was not laughing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:49 pm
Laurel is carried off by the puppies into the kitty room, all tied up and his feet restrained. The doll room is all a mess for azabeil. hand and feet are everywhere and very few complete dolls remians in the corners.  

Alexander Nathaniel

I Got Deported

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:51 pm
Azabiel looked around. He saw all the dolls and it started to freak him out a bit. He struggled against his bonds, when he saw he couldn't get out, he curled his toes and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:55 pm
Laurel sleeps peacefully, squirming slightly when he feels himself being restrained. Waking up slightly, he looked around groggily at his surroundings before falling back asleep.  

Kumacy12

5,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200

Alexander Nathaniel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 pm
a kitten lasy on laurel's chest, staring at him. with azabiel, the hands and feet come to life. the hands tie all the toes, making sure he can't move. the feet start playing footise with him and a few more wiggling on the belly as the hands attack the ribs, digging in deep.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:04 pm
Azabiel goes from chuckles to laughs quickly.  

I Got Deported

Kumacy12

5,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:12 pm
Laurel slowly comes around, his cheeks still flushed a deep red from the torture he has received today. He sleepily looks at the cat on his chest, a little confused, "H-h-hi....are you gonna tickle me too?" He asked, sounding a little bit scared.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:18 pm
The kitty just stares at laurel, not replying to him. Azabeil has the hands and feet attack him all over, some using the oil fingers and toes to tickle the spot, getting around as more hands come with brushes,  

Alexander Nathaniel

Kumacy12

5,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:20 pm
After a few minutes of waiting, Laurel assesses his position, looking at how he is tied up, never a good sign. He looked back at the cat and frowned, beginning to squirm again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:21 pm
"Nohohoho!" Azabiel yelled as the hands and feet ganged up on him.  

I Got Deported

Alexander Nathaniel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:31 pm
the hands continue getting more tools, attacking each spot harder than the last on azabiel. the door starts to close slowly on him. with laurel, the kitten gather around the feet as the other kittens go near the belly, the cold feeling of milk can be felt be his feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:33 pm
"Nohohoohoho someone hehehehehehelp!" He screamed out.  

I Got Deported

Kumacy12

5,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:37 pm
Laurel groaned slightly in both frustration that he knew he was going to be tickled more, but also happiness from the way the cold milk soothed his tortured soles, it's coldness stopped the tingling and cooled them down. Becoming nervous when he saw the cats around him, Laurel began to squirm again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:59 pm
The doll parts don't givge up as the tickling increases in speed, making it to the point of unbearable. The kittens wait for laurel to calm down and for his feet to stop tingling before they begin their fun  

Alexander Nathaniel

I Got Deported

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:00 pm
"Hahahahahahah!" Azabiel laughs hard. He tries to twist and shake them off but he is too heavily restrained.  
Tickle Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff