Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Disobedience is a virtue( 1 X 1please be literate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:07 am
Miyuki quickly turned to Sparare and glared, as if her true self was coming out again. She stood up, and casually walked behind him and bent down to his ear. "For one, I refuse to act like a dog for you. I will obey up to a certain point, but if you cross the line then i guess me and the new toys will get very acquainted." She softly whispered gently twirling a small patch of his hair. "Another thing is, I will talk to anyone at this party that i see fit to talk to, Whether it be another master or a slave. What is the big deal of talking to anyone anyways?" She stated, still twirling his hair. She smirked and laughed a little and stood upright again, and walked to where she could see his facial expression. "Although it all sounds fun, who knows, I might very well listen. But that is a slim 2 to 1 chance.. Master" She commented, leaning against the table. She crossed her arms and kept her gaze on him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:04 pm
Sparare sat statue-still as she walked over to him and began to play with his hair. He chuckled at her comment, keeping his amused smirk on his face even as she began to walk away. She obviously wanted a reaction, so he'd simply sit there and laugh at her. "See," he mused after a moment, still leering at her, "Slaves don't know as much as they think they do. You may try to talk to anyone you want, but you'll be lucky to get them to reply to you especially the other slaves coming. As you will be eventually, they have all been broken into obedient little boys and girls. And their masters? Ha! You'll be lucky if all they do is laugh at you for talking to them." He set his napkin down and walked purposefully to the elevator that would take them down to the ballroom. "But that's enough threatening." He waved his hand at her as if she were nothing to be concerned about. "I should have known by now that you don't listen very well. Maybe my friends will teach you some manners. I daresay some are more ruthless than even I." He pressed a button on the wall and the elevator doors swung open, then he bowed mockingly. "After you, little Miyuki."  

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:39 pm
Him not responding only angered Miyuki more, as she just started at him. She sighed and slowly walked into the elevator. She rested herself against the wall and kept her gaze on him. "Who knows. I might be the obedient little puppy you want."She stated. "Besides, I absolutely hate crowds of people" She added looking away from him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:07 pm
He only smiled a bit more genuinely at her remark, letting the elevator ride consist of silence. The doors opened to a grand ballroom. A large piano sat in one corner, a payed musician already playing a soft melody. The walls and ceiling were painted in grand colors and styles much like Michael Angelo's. Gold paint sparkled in lush pink painted clouds and along the backs of soaring winged horses.
One wall was nearly pure glass, letting in the last of the day's light as the sun set. Hanging from the ceiling were large golden chandeliers, adding their bright electric light to the dimming natural one coming in through the windows. The floor and banisters were pink, gold, and cream marble, matching the murals perfectly.
A cluster of white cloth covered tables sat at one end of the room for those guests who wished to take a small break, but it was obvious that this was the kind of party where you stood around and chatted, or danced to the artsy music coming from the piano.
Sparare led the way to the bar sitting inconspicuously in the corner of the room. He snapped his fingers at the bartender, who rushed over to them. Sparare smiled coldly at the bartender, who withered under his gaze. "I would like a White Russian, and..." He turned to Miyuki, eyes softening, "anything for you, little Miyuki?"

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:45 pm
Miyuki didn't pay any attention to him. She was gazing around the room. She nodded to Sparare's question, only slightly paying attention. The large room gave her chills, only because she could imagine how many people would be at this little party of his. She sighed and stood a little closer to him. The thought of people clustering around her made her a bit upset.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:58 pm
Sparare frowned at her lack of response. He looked back at the bartender. "How about some water for her." The bartender nodded and quickly set off to make their drinks. Sparare turned back to his slave. "Miyuki," he said, surprisingly gentle. "What, are you afraid of crowds, or something?" As he spoke, people began to file into the large room.
Without waiting for her answer, he looked up at his guests, putting on his best arrogant host face. "Welcome," he said loudly, his voice carrying across the room and through the growing crowd. "Make yourselves at home. My butlers will take your coats, hats, bags." As if out of nowhere, twenty men in white suits stepped out of the shadows to collect outerwear, label them, and file them neatly away in closets. Sparare grabbed his Russian off the bar, and handed Miyuki her water, wondering uninterestedly if she'd pass out.
Drink in hand, he began to lead Miyuki through the crowd, greeting everyone he could see by name. Well, all the masters, anyway, as if the slaves weren't even there. It was easy to tell who the masters were, they all dressed finely and held themselves high as if they owned the entire planet. Their slaves were plainly dressed- except for Miyuki, who was dressed more grand than any other slave in the room-, some were even dressed in what looked like nothing more than rags.

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:10 pm
Miyuki's eyes widened as the room began to fill with obedient slaves and their angry masters. She gripped the glass firmly and grabbed ahold of Sparare's sleeve, following behind him in a faster pace than she normally would walk. She didn't care if he liked her grabbing ahold of him the way she did or not, the mass crowd was beginning to mess with her. She felt the glares of the masters and their slaves as she followed him around. Many of the slaves looked a little on the bruised side, and she began to wonder if her face had looked the same from the two painful slaps earlier in the day. It seemed as if he was purposely walking through the larger clumps of people. Every large crowd he walked through, she tightened her grip and closed her eyes, inhaling and exhaling slowly, and a little louder than normal. She wanted to let go of him and sit at a table in a far corner away from everyone, but Sparare wouldn't get away from everybody for her to leave.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:31 am
Sparare could feel Miyuki's wariness as they passed through the crowd, but ignored it. So long as she didn't make a scene, he wouldn't scold her. Some of his more abusive friends praised his custom-made choke chain and tried to coax him into giving a demonstration of its abilities. He laughed, saying he was tempted but didn't want to give away the secrets to his invention before it was patented and readily avaliable to masters worldwide.
One woman in particular seemed very interested in not only the two collars around Miyuki's neck, but also the two large bruises on either cheek. "gotten a chance to give her a good beating yet? There's nothing like that first round of training. After that, they become too timid and they're no fun."
Sparare grinned at the woman as if he agreed, though he really didn't enjoy blodgening people like she did. "Not yet, my dear Delphia. I just bought her earlier this afternoon."
Delphia tsked, thanked him for the party, and drifteed away. "Old hag," Sparare growled just loud enough for Miyuki to hear. He looked down at his slave, frowning as if he just remembered she was clinging to his arm. "Go mingle if you wish. You can get something other than water from the bar, and there's snacks over by the tables. I've got... business to attend to." He looked up at a small group of business men that were quietly discussing something. "Oh but," he said, bringing his focus back to her, "try to stay away from any of the masters. Especially that one." He pointed to a young, good lookking man with a little redheaded teen girl as his slave. "If anyone... bothers you, come straight to me. They're not to lay a finger on my property without my permission, and they know it." He growled, glaring at the guy who was obviously flirting with the woman Delphia.

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:06 am
The way Sparare told her not to talk to him only made her want to. Just the fact that talking to him could get under her skin made her smile in her head. She slowly let go of his sleeve and nodded, showing that she understood. She quickly walked away and sat at a table in a very far corner and kept her head down. She slowly sipped her water and watched everyone around her.
A man that was, of course, casually dressed in black walked over and sat across from her. His slave sat on his lap and kept her head down. "I take it you are Sprare's slave?" He asked blankly. Miyuki kept her head down and ignored the man. She could feel his glare as the hair on the back of her neck stood upright. She knew he sensed her fear, which is all the reason he stayed at the table. Miyuki closed her eyes and sat her glass on the table and looked up and saw that the man was the one who Sparare warned her about. She raised an eyebrow at the man and looked away. "Not that it is any of your business" She said coldly. She glanced over at him and saw the very same cold look that Sprare gave her. The man stood up swiftly and got closer to Miyuki. He gently placed a hand on her shoulder and pressed on her pressure point. Miyuki let out a yelp in pain and clawed at the man's arm. "Let go of me you brute!" she yelled, standing up and glaring at the man. "Sparare hasn't disciplined you enough,has he?" He growled, pushing Miyuki against the wall, continuing his glare. Her eyes widened and she felt as if she couldn't move. He pinned her arms against the wall so that she couldn't move anymore, and smirked devilishly.He moved his head inches from her ear. "When i ask you a question, you tell me what i want to know." He whispered coldly, as he let up on one of her arms and slapped her across the face. Miyuki yelped again, only because his slap was much more powerful than Sparare's. She began to cry a little from the pain. She lifted one of her legs and kicked the man, causing him to stumble into the table. Her heart began to race as almost every master in the room turned and looked at the scene.
Miyuki scoped the room and found an exit, and swiftly ran to a secluded door that led to a closet. She ran inside and closed it and fell to the floor. She covered her face with her hands and softly cried.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:33 am
Sparare growled as a disturbance broke up the little group he'd been clustered with. He looked up in time to see Miyuki running from what looked to be the middle of a scene. "what is going on here?!" Sparare's voice boomed angrily.
All at once his guests erupted into their own embellished account of what happened. He cut them off with a single gesture. "Victor," he growled to the man that had attacked Miyuki. Victor sauntered over to Sparare, expecting to be praised for putting a slave in her rightful place. Sparare kicked his knee with a loud crack of breaking bones. The room went silent. "isn't it known that no one may touch another man's slave without permission?" Without waiting for the pained man's answer, he lashed out again, this time kicking Victor in the face. "Many of you feel that I am growing soft. Reverting back to the peaceful ways of my ancestors, instead of the hard working, calculated man who built himself an empire large enough to" he paused to kick Victor in the ribs sevral times "afford this mansion. Let this pathetic creature at my feet." Another kick. "Remind you of my hospitality... And my strength." He kicked the man a few more times out of his fury, then pointed to the door where his butlers already stood waiting with everyone's coats as if expecting this. "Get out of my house, you DOGS!" Everyone scurried toward the door.
When they'd all left, he sought out his slave. He opened the door to the closet where she hid and looked down at her. "Are you hurt?" He asked, hoping she wouldn't need him to call his doctor. But if she was hurt that bad, he'd also need to hunt down that rat Victor and cause a little more damage.

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:47 am
Miyuki closed her eyes when the sudden light hit her. She kept one hand over her cheek, and used the other to wipe away the tears. "I'm fine." She whispered as her voice cracked with every word. She slowly stood up and walked towards him, and slowly wrapped her arms around him, crying softly on his chest. Her face felt like it was burning, and it had already turned a deep red. She hated to cry around others, but as weird as it sounded, she felt as if she could trust him. She calmed her crying down and breathed a little slower. "I'm sorry." She whispered softly, looking up at him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:52 am
Sparare nodded when she assured him she was okay, a little disappointed he wouldn't get a chance to bash Victor's head in. He frowned as she hugged him and cried, and he tilted his head to the side in mild surprise. Nevertheless, he wrapped his arms around her and stood there quietly until she was a bit calmer.
Her apology had him feeling surprised again. "Sorry?" He asked, meeting her eyes. "Don't be. None of this was your fault." He gently wiped the tears off her bruised and red face. "Perhaps we should call it a night." He let her go, and looked around the ballroom. His servants and butlers were already hard at work cleaning up, one man scrubbed the marble floor where Victor had left a pool of blood, and then a trail to the door.
He led Miyuki back up to his little set of rooms in thoughtful silence. After they'd arrived, he frowned at her. "Will you not try to run tonight so that I can take your collars off? I've heard they're uncomfortable to sleep in."

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 pm
Miyuki sighed and looked at him. "I'm sure that i won't run away, but most likely walk away." She said sarcastically, trying to force herself back to her hard demeanor. She was angry at herself for showing him the least bit of weakness she had. None of her previous masters ever saw her cry, even after the beatings she would receive. She ran her fingers through her hair and yawned. "I highly doubt my body will allow me to even walk another foot" She added softly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:49 pm
Sparare smiled, glad to see that she was returning to her old self. Crying women made him anxious. He nodded when she confirmed that she would not run.
He gently reached out and unlocked the chains, pulling them away from her and tucking them in his pocket. "Now," he started with an air of formality. "Normally new slaves sleep on the couch until they've proven their worth. But I think you've earned sleeping in a bed." He opened a door, and led the way inside. A fluffy queen sized bed sat in a corner of the room. There was also a desk with a computer and a couple of lamps lighting the space. While it wasn't as grand as Sparare's room, it would have been an upgrade to the average homeowner. "I'll go get you something to sleep in." And he left her so he could get her some pajamas.

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:20 pm
Miyuki rubbed her neck where collars had been. It amazed her that he saw her worthy enough to sleep in a bed, considering she had done nothing but cause him grief. She walked over slowly and sat on the bed and waited for Sprare to come back in. She looked around the room and nodded in approval. She laid back slowly and closed her eyes. "What use is the computer to me" She said aloud to herself. After her back began to hurt from the position she was in, she lifted her feet and laid on her side, facing the door so she could see when he walked back in with the appropriate sleepware. Her eyes began to get heavy and she closed them again, still waiting for Sparare to come strolling into the room

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff