Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Muffin Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people that wish to devote their very lives to muffins, or you can just hang out. 

Tags: Muffin, Muffins, Awesome, Role Play, Fat Guy in A little Coat 

Reply Teh Muffin Guild
New Rpg Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:36 pm
"Thanks well shall we" he heads ot the front gate "Ok now if you can teleport us in we can find his royal jerkiness."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image
Tyler nodds her head and follows Kj and then giggles " Nice, his royal jerkiness." Tyler gets her teleporting ready " Are you ready? I must warn you though when you first teleport, not through a teleporter that takes us from world to world but one like mine, you may feel a bit dizzy ro sick."  

sugarplum64

Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:43 pm
"Umm ok im ready" he braces himself  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image
Tyler smiles and then a circle appears aroudn them and then engulffs then and then they appear on the other side of the gate. Tyler landed on her feet becasue she was skilled and then smiled at Kj " Was it fun?"  

sugarplum64

Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:54 pm
"Ya" he he says dizzy and trying to keep his balance. "Ok now that we are in we can walk to the north side and me and gemini will blow down the wall and there well be" he says excitedly as he runs right into a guard knocking them both down but the guard is knocked out. "ouch"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image
Tyler laughed at his dizziness and also laughes when he runs into a guard and starts running with him" Are you ok?" She asks him  

sugarplum64

Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:08 pm
"Ya" he gets back up and starts running when they reach behind the throne Kj transforms and him and Gemini used Gemini Thunder and they reached Ansem  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image
Tyler looks around the castle with amazment and then sees the king and glares at him with black eyes because of hatred  

sugarplum64

Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

Ansem stands up and looks at them "Well if it isn't Gemini, and you brought a friend. he gives a bow and waves his guards to go.
"My Name is KJ and we have come to kill you." And don't Think we will go light on you because your king."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:45 pm
I STABE MY CERBERUS TOOTH INTO CERBERUS  

shapalapa

shapalapa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:50 pm
AND GOT SWEPT UP BY ONE OF HIS HEADS AND HE THROUGH ME THROUGH ANSEMS CATSLE.

WERE I MET K.J.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:53 pm
AND SO WE FIGHT

YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  

shapalapa

Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image
Ansem in shock looks at Sora "Key blade master here? Well this should get interesting" He smiles an evil smile "Well if its a fight you all want than who am i to say no. He summon his guardian.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:59 pm
In a blaze of fire the keyblade transforms. "ZERKER BLADE ATTACK!" he lunges at Ansem  

shapalapa

shapalapa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:07 pm
BLIZZERD

FIRE  
Teh Muffin Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items