Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[MEETING] Hey! Listen! Senshi! [ORP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:36 pm
Sailor Eskimo was quiet during the meeting. She had been there at the Halloween Masquerade, but sickness had kept her away from the luchadome fight. The senshi of Snow agreed with some of the ideas that were being bandied around, and there were others that she wasn't so sure of. While fighting was good and all she didn't know if she was up for killing others unless she had too. Yes, the Negaverse was evil and horrible and had to be stopped, but she didn't know if killing was the answer. She wouldn't mind learning to fight and defend herself though.

Once the main portion of the evening had ended the hooded senshi began to mingle. She didn't actively seek anyone out, but she did roam around, scanning senshi into her cell phone. She wasn't sure if she should just find a super and ask for help, that seemed rude almost. Also she didn't really know anyone. She had been laying low as a senshi if she had to be honest with herself. She had been scared of the thought of having to fight and defend justice, but now, seeing all the senshi around her, she felt braver. She wasn't alone in this fight, she had support.

Now...well, now she just had to find someone to teach her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:20 pm
"I believe I do have a right to ask. Is this not the country of free speech and all of that first amendment magic? Or did you sleep through your Government class like you apparently dozed through my question?" She had no patience for dim-witted come-backs tonight. It was bad enough that she had failed her duty as a sailor soldier when she was disqualified in the first round of the Sunday Night Lucha. Couple that with honoring her bet with her roommate and you have a sour-mood senshi, ready to be confident, angry, and impatient.

Especially towards arrogant, self-absorbed girls like Elegancia and Rosalind. The nerve of these people.

"You misunderstood. I am not asking if you have witnessed the death of a person due to your own inability to own up to responsibility. I am asking you if you knew anyone, be they senshi or civilian, that died because a member of the negaverse killed them without a second thought." Had she felt like being melodramatic, an exasperated sigh would have bubbled its way in as she took another breath to continue her justice is blind speech. "It doesn't matter if you tidied up the streets every few nights on patrol; there will always be new lieutenants, or other agents that you haven't met, and because you are not there to fulfill your duty properly, as you call it, they will happily end a life. Like they already have."

She wasn't even going to touch on the idea of an agent stealing the star-seed from a dog. That alone was preposterous; they don't need the energy of a house-hold pet, unless it was the radiant glow of a guardian cat. Her implication was that it didn't matter who they were or what they are, as long as they get their goal. And if killing someone's dog as a decoy allowed them to get what they want, so be it.

"Haven't you learned from Tanzanite?" Alcyone scoffed. "They tore her arm off. You know what happened next? They gave her a new one, with the strength of a youma. She is now more of a threat than she ever was because someone 'broke her'. And you really think that will stop them?"

A dry laugh escaped her lips, an entirely too cruel of a gesture and sound that could come out of the senshi of storms. "You are so mistaken. They'll just continue to take us down, one by one, as people like you refuse to stop them."  

surreality

yoko lorako

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:56 am
So many people wanted to speak with Chibimoon. Spica was not able to go. But she was looking around, trying to remember some senshi from the ball battle.
But what surprised her the most was the other little girl on Castor' shoulders.
Such a young kid can be senshi? she thought and without realizing it she started staring at them

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:36 am
She was going to have to buy Nova dessert. The elder senshi had insisted that all of the senshi were incredibly welcoming and would be effulgent when finding any sort of connection with that ghostly princess that haunted their hearts and dreams. Of course she had been right. Chibimoon was rather overwhelmed with the swarm of people wanting to come over and simply meet her, introduce themselves, and the senshi phone that Astraea had given into her possession was all but vibrating with all the pictures and entries she was making. It was a relief, however, to lean into her cousin and let some of that weight and tension flow out of her. Two of royal blood in the center of the room, it was like some sort of movie or something!

Several were content to simply stand on the edges and observe her, something that made Chibi want to reach out and pull each of them into the conversation. Having spent time with her mother's friends, she knew that there were personalities that simply couldn't burst out in a crowd, and would get lost when surrounded by people who were simply more exuberant. So ruby eyes and a smile were doled out to Pomona and Spica, hoping that maybe they would realize she wanted to talk to them too.

All of that was interrupted, however, by the brash pastel Castor bringing his considerable height into the picture with what seemed to be the most adorable senshi Chibimoon had ever seen. Sailor Hugbell as he called her, was possibly even more adorable than Chibiusa had been as a senshi! "I am here!" A white-covered arm shot up into the air. "You are both very tall, it is hard to miss you!" She laughed, waving a bit at Hugbell.  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:22 am
She chuckled as she played with the phone. "Perseus did you know you could do this with the phone?" She asked as she scanned another senshi. Almost none of them would know her, though if she needed help and couldn't get Polaris or Perseus or maybe even Castor they'd at least consider helping.

She giggled when he shook his head enjoying the ride. She watched as he called some attention and asked to get by. She blinked and eyes traveled over to Spica who seemed to be watching them. She smiled and waved at the older senshi.

Hugbell saw the princess next, specially when she said she was there and a white covered hand shot up. Hugbell's smile grew a bit wider as the princes waved, the little pastel yellow clad senshi returned the wave careful not to loose her balance. She giggled, "You really are tall." She said to Castor, at least from her view point, on his shoulders, he was very tall, at least it was good thing Hugbell wasn't scared of heights when she was sitting on shoulders. "Hi Princess~" She called back.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:55 pm
Spica‘ smile widened, the princess noticed her and smiled at her, as well as the chibi girl. She turned to the small girl first.

“You are so cute” she said, truly thinking what she was telling. Then she bowed toward the princess. “I am Sailor Spica, senshi of candle, my pleasure to serve you princess”. She was new in the Senshi world but she already know toward who went her allegiance.

yoko lorako

LadyNozomi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:55 pm
"When it comes down to it her heart in the right place. Usually." At the very least, Rosalind had had her back in the most dangerous situation she'd ever been in. And ever since then too. The Senshi of Wealth didn't exactly have the prowess of a fighter, but she always ended up pulling through in the end, and thats what counted. "She's just a bit ...frilly around the edges." Perseus had been planning to say 'rough' but that just didn't fit the other girl.

"I did know Hugbell, I thought ********* explained it to you otherwise I would have. It's how I got my number into your phone before." Perseus slipped into the gap created by the senshi around the young princess, and she took a long hard look at Chibimoon up close. She was ridiculously pink, but something about her looked very classic.

"I am sorry for being so critical, Sailor Chibimoon. I would love to meet with you someday and talk, if you are able." Sailor Perseus pulled her cellphone out of the subspace and scanned the princess out of her time, the number and name popping up on her screen with little difficulty.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:39 pm
Euterpe hadn't popped up much in conversation-- mostly because he had entered the meeting rather late. Normally, such meetings were to be skipped but it wasn't a normal occurrence that could call for irresponsibility and little consequences.

It was a meeting of heros.

If that wasn't a compelling enough reason to come, seeing what the action was about was another. He whistled at the crowd surrounding Chibimoon, watching the others flock to her. Who could blame them? Seeing several people brave the crowd, Euterpe grinned. He certainly wasn't going to brave that obstacle-- Not at this time. Perhaps later. Or never. Spying a familiar blond head, his green eyes followed the most available path towards her, passing Alcyone's angry torrent of words directed towards.. No, he wasn't mistaken. Was that a fuku? Yes. Unmistakably-- the proof was her presence at this meeting. Looking around, he saw similar outfits but even more so was the wide variety of outfits. Euterpe's memory was bad enough-- he almost had to assume anyone with white was a senshi out on the streets at this point.

Concentrating and thinking too hard was going to give him a headache. It was best fi he avoided it. "Hi Flora." The greeting was a whisper, even as an uninvolved party, this looked like some nasty business. A little disappointing to realize that even heroes had disagreement amongst it's ranks but .. even unicorns had disagreement. (Look at Charlie, okay.)

revenant aria

thefancycakes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:19 pm
"Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much about nothing? That your lips flap entirely too often? Honestly, I really didn't hear a thing you said." The truth was that she heard every bit, but she just didn't care to dignify a majority of it with a response. As a result, Rosalind would just pretend like she only heard the parts that had piqued her interest. With a flip of glossy locks, Rosalind smirked condescendingly. "Look, Alcyone. All I am saying is, if you want to be just as bad as they are, and sink to their level of violence, be my guest. You've already displayed that you have their logic-- so why not just take the plunge, and go the way of the Negaverse? Go ahead, go kill everything in sight!"

At this point, Rosalind was up in arms-- literally. She threw her hands into the air melodramatically, trying to be as condescending as possible. "Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and kill a lieutenant or two-- and they'll be replaced the next day, as you seem to think, so you can just work at killing stuff until you die yourself, hm? That just sounds like an absolute peach-- a lovely stroll along the beach! I'm jealous, look, I'm turning green." She smirked, "a nice shade of green, mind you-- not an ugly, baby-poop-green shade like your fuku. Blech."

Rosalind crossed her arms and cocked an eyebrow. "Anyway, I do not think we'll ever come to terms with eachother. So let's just agree to disagree. I've heard enough, honestly."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:43 am
Nodding to Perseus, Castor felt oddly glad to hear those words. In a way, Rosalind reminded him of himself. Young, thinking his way was best, that being senshi was something that made him better, exempt. It took time for him to understand when it meant. He'd been an a*****e, and while he still was, being a senshi...it showed him his greatest flaws. But it also showed him his greatest strength. Something inside them was good. Like Taranis was antisocial and cold to those who would have known him in Hillworth, there was a part of him that made him a senshi, a part of him that cared about life, about others. It was that part of him that made him love Magellan so deeply. That was the part of him that made Taranis drive himself further then Castor thought him capable. Atlas, for all his supposed cowardice, was kindhearted and loyal. He'd always expressed a desire to run from battle, but he couldn't abandon an innocent. He couldn't leave behind a friend. Iris, for her rough and course ways, was devoted and believed deeply in earning respect and fairness. They all had flaws, yet those flaws were what made them human. It was something deeper then those flaws that made them senshi. Those parts of them-- that made them human--- made them stronger. Something in their hearts? Was that what made them senshi? Maybe.

Castor liked to think so anyways. He also liked to think that bacon went went just about anything, but those were a different set of thoughts entirely. "If she acts up, just tell her you'll give me a buzz and remind her I still have that video of her in the park." He smirked. "She'll know what you mean." Pulling Hug-Bell off his head, he set her back on the ground, leading her to the pink haired princess. Before he could say anything to the new princess, he couldn't resist. She WAS just standing these, being her sweet old self.

"CHRONOS~" Castor's sing song voice boomed louder then need be. Grabbing the Zodiac Princess's hand Castor gave it a kiss before dropping to his knee. "My'lady, I fear I cannot be a candidate for your prince any longer. I don't know if your lovely handmaiden Flora told you, but I managed to find a princess hidden away in another castle. And, like my true barbarian self, I couldn't wait." He tried his best to make puppy dog faces from his position. "I'm sorry Chronos. But fear not! I am, and always willing to be, your knight in shining armor." He was close to laughing at his own words. The smile on his face was a mile wide. "Just no rides into the sunset. Not unless somehow we can bring Virgo and the sunset is actually an icecream shop." He was Castor, flirt, charmer, and his face-

His face froze.
Something triggered a change in his expression. Made him stiffen and bristle. The face of Castor that had been all laughs and smiles was now cold and bland.
It was the face he wore in battle.
Eyes looked for the source of his change. Then they focused in on the senshi who had spoken of killing, of what was necessary for their forces. He'd seen her before, and recalled Atlas mentioning her. She'd seen Tanz? Tanz and her- The image of her replacement arm ran in his mind, a slight twitch in his body. If the negaverse captain had been seen since, he wanted to know. He could hardly fight her as a super. She was...One of the most brutal negaverse agents he'd known. He'd seen her humanity once, long ago. But when she looked at him from the ally, over the form of Linarite broken and crying...The human in her eyes was all but gone. He could only imagine what she had become now. Flipping his phone towards the girl, Castor took in the info. He needed to talk to her at some point.

All this happened quite quickly however, and as soon as his phone scanned the other senshi, he was back to smiling at the Zodiac princess. "Now where was I? Oh yes. Mandatory Zodiac and moon senshi relations. I think they ought to include ice cream with sprinkles. Chocolate, if you choose to follow Virgo's example."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:35 am
Hugbell pointed her cell phone at Spica and got her number. She grinned, "Thank you Miss Spica`!" She called back after the senshi introduced herself.

"Thank you Castor~" She said as he let her down and helped her over to the princesses. She blinked looking around at all the other senshi. There sure was a lot, it looked crowded from this spot. It didn't help she was short so the child couldn't see much more than the top of the back wall and ceiling.

She smiled at everyone around before looking at the princesses again. She was about to say something before Castor mentioned Ice cream. "Mmmm, Ice cream sounds good." It was obviously too late for Ice cream. The chibi tried to stifle a yawn, she should get home soon.

She shook the thought from her mind for now. "Princess Chibimoon?" She asked curiously, giving a quick curtsy. Before poking fingers together, "I was wondering... could we maybe talk one night? When it's not so late?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:56 pm
Pomona was happy when Chibimoon took notice of her and gave her a smile. She did want to talk to the princess, but she couldn’t think of anything meaningful to say. Joining the masses surrounding her just to say “Hi” seemed a bit silly. Instead, she settled for sending a text message to Chibimoon’s phone.

“ I’m Sailor Pomona, Senshi of Peppers.” That part was a bit embarrassing to type. She still thought Senshi of Peppers was a silly title. “ I lead the Motley Crew. I’d be glad to help you, and I’m sure my team would be too.”

Pomona didn’t know that her Basterds leader Europa had also sent Chibimoon a text; proof that great minds think alike.

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:05 pm
The female half of Gemini had sat through the comments silently, clustered with the rest of the Zodiacs and Chronos' handmaidens before they were all allowed to mingle and 'make friends' -- something Mack really had no trouble doing at all. In fact, this was her favorite part of the meeting. Not that the rest hadn't been informative or anything, she'd certainly learned quite a bit, although she really had nothing to add herself, finding Chronos to be much more apt at being the leader-y type anyway. Serenade would know what to say, and say it so eloquently too. Naw, Mack was more for the social aspect of the meeting, definitely.

Taking this opportunity to tag around with some of the other non-zodiac senshi she knew, Gemini Beta meandered between the groups that had seemed to form, saying hey to a few and elbowing a few more before emerald-green eyes focused themselves on one particular senshi who stood mostly by himself. She'd never met him before (which wasn't surprising, honestly -- she couldn't claim she knew very many senshi) but there was something interesting about him. For one, he was dressed in chainmail, which was kind of epic to her (although really, this coming from a girl dressed in plaid?) For another, he didn't seem to really be taking to anyone in particular.

Well, she'd change that, then.

Grinning broadly, (and slightly deviously,) the redheaded senshi waltzed right up to Sailor Hephaistos, clearly not at all shy. "Nice chainmail," she started amiably, making a vague motion with her hand at his senshi outfit.

~~~

Pegasus had been there all along, although she had made an effort to stay as out as sight as she possibly could, standing towards the back, behind a particularly large group of senshi who didn't seem to be attracting too much attention. There were many reasons why she came, many of them revolving around the other senshi gathered there, yet she made no effort to draw their attention nor make contact with them in any way. Instead, she stayed silent as she listened, her eyes drifting between the senshi that spoke up, settling half a second longer on Chibimoon before moving to the next speaker.

With the end of the meeting, she quietly began to withdraw, the sound of white heals clicking against the concrete lost among the chatter of the groups.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:25 pm
Sorrin hadn't been Hephaistos for long, he didn't know many Senshi at all. So for the most part he spent the meet and greet simply scanning Senshi and adding names and faces to his phone. He wasn't sure what he would do with them all but they might come in handy sometime soon. If anything it was fun seeing all the wild names that popped up.

For the most part he was debating leaving the meeting when a girls voice caught his attention. Turning he found someone decked out in for a lack of terms, a kilt. She was a looker too. "Best around made from pixy dust and magic." He turned offering his gloved hand to Gemini Beta with a grin that almost rivaled her own. "Sailor Hephaistos, Senshi of Metalcraft, awoken by Chloe not to long ago. Fun little party we have going here eh?"

Miliardo Kason

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:43 pm
Euterpe spied someone in the crowd, green eyes scanning a very familiar brown head, about to exit the room. He put his hand up in a apologetic gesture to Eve, eyebrows furrowing. "Sorry Flora but I'll have to ditch you for a bit." He ran off, somewhere within the massive crowd, struggling to make his way through. Somewhere, you could hear his voice, shouting out: I'll make it up to you!

At a time like this, a massive population wasn't always a good thing. He had to run past the crowd that gathered around Chibimoon, the sight a bit unusual to see. Everyone was conversing but there was one moon senshi running across the room, struggling to catch the scout before she withdrew completely. (Damnit, if there was a railing, he would have run on it.) Euterpe's green eyes were wide when he finally caught her wrist, his own hand keeping a light grip.

"Pegasus!" He called out her name, rather excitedly, his previous concentrated expression fading away to reveal a wide smile. Of course, Euterpe was always smiling. But this one was bigger. "Figures, you might leave without a word. But I'm not the kind of guy who would let you do that. What would you prefer to start with? A 'hi there' or 'it's nice seeing you here?' He was a determined guy, attempting to break down the barriers that Pegasus self-implemented.

Attempt was a good word.

Past Events Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces