Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Movember! - Nerpin's Custom Month (Ends Dec 7th) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:06 pm
Name: Nav'hian
Stage: Adult
Species: Lion (Old Rogue)
Parents: ? x ?
Description: See Reeef and edits. He's an existing SoA.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Uncert |
Edits, if applicable: MANLY EDITS. He's my most manly SoA (which...probably isn't saying much). He's not the 'I'm going to keep my fur so neat and tidy' kinda SoA, so him looking a little scruffy is fine. Goatee would be love XD He's a grumpy-butt, so having a :| expression on his face would be good too.
Edits optional?: That's like asking “Manliness optional?” Nooo~
Price: Willing to pay up to (or more than) 20k for the edits, so let me know?

Name: tba
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult) Adult
Species: Ratel or Genet, CC. Whichever one you think you can make look like a Koala better.
Description: See ref and edits.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Koala | Fuzzy Koala
Will be Tikandari's familiar (yes, Koala!Lion 8D)
Edits, if applicable: Omg. Just...fuzzy. XD So fuzzy. I'd love it if there was tail/ear edits to make her look more koala like, but if not, just fluff her up a bit?
Edits optional?: Yes
Price: 40k+?

Name: tba
Species: Maned Wolf
Description: See ref and edits.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Dingo and omg, dingo pup.
Will be Tikandari's familiar (yes, Koala!Lion 8D)
Edits, if applicable: Get rid of the 'mane', make him FLUFFY and Maaanly, if you'd like? ;D Edits CC, except I don't want that style of 'mane', just some fluff along there is a-okay though.
Price: 40k+ ?

Name: ?
Species: CC
Description: CC <3 Something sexy.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: n/a
Edits, if applicable: CC
Price: 350k+?

EDIT: Edited to change some edits to optional.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:25 pm
Name: TBD
Species: Lion (either lines)
Parents: n/a
Description: Look at reference below; though colorist can make any changes or add anything they'd like too. = )
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Based off WoW creature ... [x]
Edits, if applicable: Up to colorists, feel free to have fun with it!
Edits optional?: Yes.
Price: 370k I believe?  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:06 pm
Name: Rokku
Species: Lion (new rogue)
Parents: N/A
Description: This is a memorial custom in honor of my bearded dragon. Check out the refs for how he should look.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: This whole album, minus the crazy beer gif. And this guy to show how he interprets onto a mammal.
Edits, if applicable: Well... he is a bearded dragon. So he should have... sideburns! See, beardies have these little spikes on the sides of their faces. I'd like him to have spiky sideburns, a spiky sort of beard, and a ridge of hair down his back. You can see what I mean in the pictures, I hope.
Edits optional?: Yes... but I'd really, really like 'em!
Price: 370K, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:43 pm
Both are existing SoA looking for Nerp-edits. heart

Name: Tembezishaha
Species: Lion
Parents: Moto'fuadi x Tumbuizo
Description: -
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Uncert
Edits, if applicable: Have fun! He's a calm guy, the leader of the artistic side of the Chokwe and a story-teller/singer. Very paternal. He always has a problem of his mane getting in his eyes
A goatee would totally fit him
Edits optional?: Nope
Price: How ever much you want to give him

Name: Líadan
Parents: Cú Chulainn x Ryssa
Description: -
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Uncert
Edits, if applicable: A more tender smile, so the current mouth I think can stay, but maybe make the eyes narrower. I think the eyebrows should be normal, don't want her to look sad or anything
Ears back
Curlier and maybe longer mane/tail tuft, could go farther back on the neck or higher up on the tail, whatever you think looks best
I'm thinking... head, necklace, and paw jewelry, but I'm not entirely sure exactly on the what. Something like the headband/crown here only silver and a little more flashy (So not just the one jewel that comes down). Maybe something like one of these on a silver chain around her neck? And bracelets either in this cuff style or like the bracelets here, the ones on the right, still in silver. No earrings
Or you could disregard the items and just do the facial/hair edits, I'm fine either way.
Edits optional?: No
Price: 20k

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:49 pm
Name: Grish'nok
Parents: (I'm a noob... not sure what to put here?)
Description: He is seeking a pride, an adventure and a few good looking ladies <3 If he were human you would find him in a rather rediculus hat and a zuit-suit on a street corner "slappin' a ho". ... Or a very wealthy businessman ina suit, something of a "Lex Luthor" variety.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Lex L. Referance/expression of MANLINESS or something to the effect of... This cool...erm, warm, colored pimp hat biggrin Either will work as a color scheme.
Edits, if applicable: Would like a few feathers leaning, almost slicked back into his mane, like behind the ear or just above the shoulder? I wouldn't mind a few extra tangles in his mane with beads drawing some together?
Price: 400k to 500k?

_____or______

Name: Jarlaxle
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult) Adult <3
Species: Cheetah
Parents: (none to my knowledge?)
Description: He is a Rogue, a mercenary and out to help wandering mothers who adopt cubs. He searches for them and, if he can weasel his way into the mother's Den, will gladly take the lovely little ones from her <3 (this in only approved RP formats of course) :O
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Shinerai is a friend of mine on DA, I have permission to use This Manly color scheme biggrin
Edits, if applicable: Love someextra fuzzies on his chest, trailing all the way down his belly. wink perhaps a vrey subtle change in colors so the spots are not easily spotted? (hahahai made a punny XD )
Price: 350-400 k  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:49 pm
Name: Hadrian
Stage: Cub
Species: Leopard
Description: I want him to resemble a bengal cat, except the color of his markings turn rainbow-y on his tail. His eyes are bright green. His mane and the inner part of his ears are dark brown, almost black. Lastly, if you think it looks good, I'd like him to have a red and gold tie-like marking around his neck. He's loosely based off of HP, in spirit of the movie coming out soon. So anything that you think will look nice on him that relates to that is perfectly fine with me. ^-^
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Bengal 1 | Bengal 2 | Bengal 3 | Bengal 4 | Bengal 5 | Bengal 6
Edits, if applicable: I'd like for his "hair" and bits of his fur around his paws to be really un-tamable and wild. Aside from that whatever you feel like doing. x3 Facial expression, items - I'm not picky! (as I've said, he's a little bit based off of HP, so if you feel like doing something around those lines, feel free)
Edits optional?: Yes, but I would prefer to have the edits. If you can't due to him being a cub, I'll understand.
Price: 500k + (willing to pay whatever you feel is appropriate)

Species: Wild Dog
Description: CC~ I would be happy with whatever you feel like doing. c: Perhaps something related to Assassin's Creed, since it's coming out soon?
Reference Image(s), if applicable: N/A xP
Edits, if applicable: Again, CC. Maybe a white hood? *shot*
Edits optional?: Yes.
Price: 350 - 370k.

This last one is an existing SoA that I would like to have edits added to him.
Name: Rokusasu
Description: Uncert
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Roxas 1 | Roxas 2 | Oathkeeper and Oblivion | The original picture his SoA design came from
Edits, if applicable: I want him edited to resemble the actual character more. For sure, I would like his mane to be changed to look spiky and windswept, and, if it's not too modern, for him to be wearing a collar with his shuriken charm attached to it. Some optional edits that I would like are for bits of his fur (maybe on his tail and legs) to spike up as well. Another optional edit is for there to be two long feathers (colored like Oathkeeper and Oblivion, respectively) tied to the end of his tail. Other than these edits, you're free to add in any other edits you might think look good on him. c:
Edits optional?: No.
Price: 10-20k +  

MangoMeow

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:32 am
Name: N/A
Parents: none
Description: Rough, Gruff and Tough. MANLY
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Colourist's choice
Edits, if applicable: Yes please. But up to colourist
Price: paying 400k  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:40 am
Name: Ki'ka
Description: Kika lion! see image.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Kika!lion
Edits, if applicable: necklace, hair and facial expression. all in ref image.
Edits optional?: no
Price: 360k  

foxdoll

Supportive Fox

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:51 am
Name: Kuchangakiwa
Species: Lion (Old Rogue)
Parents: N/A x N/A
Description:
One of the things one notices straight away with Kuchanganyikiwa is her mane. A shock of bright, eyecatching neon pink adorns dark gray, turquoise eyes sparkling out mischievously from beneath the long neon mane. With a pelt of near-black, darkest gray, like a stormcloud, the lioness has many tribal markings, in a glowing pink, adorning her body. Her pawtips are painted pink, with her hindpaws covered midway to her haunch, like a sock. One of the definitive markings is the pattern of tiger-like stripes from her head to her body,, and the other is a pattern of spots beneath her eye. The tuft of pink that is her mane continues in a stripe all the way down her back, to the tip of her tail, which ends in a fluff of pink the same color as her neon mane.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
GrowingRef (found the lines on DA)
The character she's based off of
Edits, if applicable:
Expression: Just make her look seductive, or wicked, if possible.
Mane: Sort of styled like the character, around her face.
Scars: A swipe across her maw, and chest, like from another lion.
Price:
W/O edits: 350k
With Edits: 370k  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:56 pm
Name: Anbu
Parents: n/a
Description: He is all white with balck bands at his wrist/ankles and elbows/knees. He also has a red tattoo on his shoulder and black and red face markings.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: ref ref ref face markings tattoo
Edits, if applicable: If you would like to give him scars that would be great
Price: 350k if unedited, 360-370k if edited  

Zombie_Hunter1300

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:45 pm
Name: Sagasu
Description: See ref. My flame pattern sucks bigtime - play with it?
Reference Image(s), if applicable: New Rogue: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/_Kanashimi_/SoA Lions/Custom threads/F1.jpg
Edits, if applicable: Longer tufts, flirty expression. Massive face edits and CC items if you feel like it.
Price: 350k - ?

Name: *pondering* (Twin1)
Description: Old Rogue. See ref. A flame design on the flank (note: obviously, my flames suck and shouldn’t be taken too seriously). As always feel free to make some changes but without changing the color scheme too much – I wanted the two siblings to join the Firekin.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/_Kanashimi_/SoA Lions/Custom threads/Fi1.jpg
Edits, if applicable: If you feel like it. She’s naughty… I’d love it if you could butch her up some. CC items too if you feel like it.
Price: 350k-?

Name: *pondering* (Twin2)
Description: Ref! Monochrome with a flame design on the flank (note: obviously, my flames suck and shouldn’t be taken too seriously)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/_Kanashimi_/SoA Lions/Custom threads/Fi2.jpg
Edits, if applicable: I’d love it if you could man him up some. Facial hair, scruffy/bigger mane, claws, anything you feel like. A different epression too! He’s not mean but he’s confident and tough… when his sister is not around. CC items if you’re in the mood for it. xD
Price: 350k-?

Existing SoAs - edits:

Name: Kuma
Parents: None
Reference Image(s), if applicable: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/_Kanashimi_/SoA Lions/My SoA/Mogamicustom.png
Edits, if applicable: Fluffier all around but without the tuft of hair on his head - this last one is what I want the most. A little grin (instead of the open mouth) to make a sort of mischievous expression would be awesome too.
Price: Don't know but I'll pay ANYTHING! <3

Name: Cyprian
Parents: None
Reference Image(s), if applicable: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/_Kanashimi_/SoA Lions/My SoA/Contest2.png
Edits, if applicable: Closed mouth and a serious expression - he's not a happy fellow.
Also, CC items if you feel like it (he's a scout so nothing too noisy). He has a bird familiar that lands on him all the time so small scars on his shoulders or an item for him to land could be fun - or not, fully CC on this one.
Price: Same as above. <3 <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:49 pm
Name: Undecided as of yet
Species: Lion (New lines)
Parents: N/A
Description: Sort of a colorists choice. I'd like for him to be Native American inspired, with the sorts of patterns/colors you'd see in images of their paintings/artwork etc.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Some images for inspiration, you don't have to use these though, feel free to use something else you might find, or make something up, as long as it's native American inspired. Also, I don't really want the markings to look like clothes painted on. :3
XXX | XXX | XXX | XXX | XXX
Edits, if applicable: Edits! Yes please! Definitely some type of beard thing going on, maybe a really long mane? Almost on the ground? Very scruffy/unkempt, and anything else you can think of that would look cool.
Edits optional?: Yes/No
Price: 350k if unedited, 370k if edited.  

Vesale

King Kitten

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 pm
Species: lion
Description: Any/all colors of a sunset... brown is nice too. Those are the color palette, but the means of using them, patterns and markings or lack thereof, is entirely up to you!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: n/a
Edits, if applicable: If she could have some sort of accessory that involved autumn leaves of some sort, that'd be awesome. Any other edit you'd like to add is fine too, hehe! Have at it.
Edits optional?: Yes, definitely!
Price: 350k unedited/360k with edits? Depending on edit level  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:35 pm
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult) adult
Species: Hare
Description: See reference image. Eye color is CC.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: doop
Edits, if applicable: Goatee, grumpy expression, some rumpled up fluffy fur here and there. Torn ear if you feel like it, and maybe a couple scars... but no scars around his eye. Make him MANLY.
Edits optional?: No
Price: 60k

*** I will be on a mini-hiatus December 3-8 due to traveling, but if picked I'll pay as soon as I get back.  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image
Got permission from Princess Feylin and Sarge to custom in to their litter!
Name: Nakalimutan
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult) Cub
Parents: Palia x Mananakbo
Description: The 'supposed' dead of the litter. He would be taken in by a nanny in the kuroi'nera. He has blue hues with a white base. All is in the reference below.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [ Complete Ref ]
[ Twin sister ]
[ Twin sister cert ]
Edits, if applicable: Maybe without a mane? >>;.. I dunno. CC. He was suppose to be sick looking?
Edits optional?: Yerp
Price: 525K depending on how much of the normal edit gets applied to each stage?

---

User Image
Name: Carnage
Species: Lion; new lines
Parents: ?? x ??
Description: He is basically.. a big gradient web like form. With however many webs you want to make it~ can look similar to muscles webs. These muscle web like things are black where as his base color is a blood red. His face markings include that creepy teethy smile. >;D His eyes are yellow/white around. White eyes.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Face close up Body Ref Another ref
Edits, if applicable: Rough looking hair fluff, Mischievous looking expression
AKA MANLY EDITS!
Price: 360- 370 depending

---

User Image
Name: Abasi
Offspring: Mani cert
Description: Old gruffy male cheetah whom still can't understand what 'modern' days has brought to the new generation. Though he isn't THAT old- he isn't young neither. Probably hitting the last of his prime. Very very old styled cheetah. Devoted father and mate to a beautiful cheetah that looks as though she hasn't aged a grain.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [ Complete Ref ]
Edits, if applicable:
Body : Should look slightly old, his body with a tad fluffier [/ since he is getting old ]
Hair : 'hair' can be cover one eye~ maybe. Emo hair ftw. <3
Expression : A stern look.
Price: 360-370K

--- Familiars ---

Name: Berjuang
Species: Honey Badger
Description: Honey Badger with a complex. He is pretty much going to guide a blind wilddog and will be with her til the ends of the earth while protecting her from unsuspecting wanna be mates. Basically a MATCHING familiar but no clones! :3
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [ Familiar Owner ]
Edits, if applicable:
Body : little more fluffy?
Expression : Angry face
Price: 50K

Name: Vormund
Species: Hare
Description: Old hare that thinks himself a wilddog guardian. Recently over the years- he has grown bitter and down right nasty. Just because his wilddog that he was suppose to care for left at adol when she was going to her 'showing' of being a future princess of her pack. Then she left and now is left with her parents til the day she comes back for him. But otherwise a mean old grouch that doesn't much care for other hares. He is Nanu's MATCHING familiar- but no clones!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [ Familiar Owner ]
Edits, if applicable:
Body : little more fluffy?
Expression : Angry face

Name: Panduan'Melo
Species: Avian ( Basic )
Description: The sweetest thang you'll ever meet. She loves to care for others and is best friends with the honey badger that befriends and cares for a blind wilddog. She then adopts the wilddog as her own as well and is like an over protective mother. I'd like her to be colored as a White face sugar glider.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [ White Face ]
Edits, if applicable: Any
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items