Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
À pet no more GIRL NEEDED 1x1((pm based accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts
" You Know you love my sexy...TAIL "

Jenna tilt her head a little to the side for she took her just a little second to understand on what he was talking about. " Moew"said Jenna as she shocked the bed sheet off her. Jenna gracefully claimed off him. She sat down on the bed bar and then her stomach growled. Jenna looked down at it and back at him. She pouted a little for last night was the only meal she had for weeks and says, " Jenna Hungry...Mmmmeeeoooww."

{{ Aww...But I love Oyster ^.^ }}

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:04 pm
Blushing he got up and fixed her a tuna fish sandwich handing it to her before getting dressed and picking up the phone dialing his neighbor "umm yin this is your neighbor Daniel....well I found a girl that kinda is....naked and she has a condition requireing clothes I know how much you....your on your way? Great! I'll be down with her in a second" he hung up and sat next to her "Jenna a lady is coming to measure you for clothes" he said pointing at his jeans on the floor "be nice to her okay and follow me" he said standing up and walking towards the living room  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna just watched as he got up left the room to get her something to eat. She just looked around her but her gaze well back on the widow and the birds in the tree outside. Then she heard Daniel walk back in with her plat of Tuna fish sandwich." Moew"said Jenna happily as she began to eat it. She just watched him talk on some thing for awhile. With mouth filled with food She just look and listen to him while she still eat. She just looked down at the jean or in her mind 'fur'. Jenna then jumped off the bed and crawled after him and says, " Yes Master...Meow"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:39 pm
He laughed and reached down grabbing her hands"you can walk now. You have legs like mine" he helped her to stand up and wrapped an arm around her waist so she wouldn't fall as she got use to walking like that. "yin should be over soon"  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna just blinked at him as he helped her up. She as a little unstable on two legs." Moew"said Jenna sightly annoyed for she really didn't like it but with his help. She quickly was able to stand a walk around like a human. Well she sways her hips teasing with her tail just doing it's own thing. Jenna sightly turns to looked at her master with a little pose and asked, " Did Jenna do good? "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:09 pm
He blushed a bright red only able to nod. Now not only was she cute but sexy too. "does Jenna want clothes?" he finnaly decoded to ask  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna tilt her head to the side to see that he was sight red. At first she thought that maybe he was getting sick and then she just blinked with a puzzled look."Wwwhats clothes master?"asked Jenna still sightly confused and shivers a little. Now that she was human she didn't have a whole lot of fur on her and was a little cold.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:18 am
He smiled and took off his shirt putting it on her instead "clothes" he said pointing at the shirt when there was a knock at the door. He went over and opened it revealing an old Asian woman "hello yin" Daniel said slightly embarassed "Daniel wheres your shirt it's improper to...." yin then saw Jenna and took off her shoes. She stepped inside closing the door behined her "Daniel....I did not know the spirits chose to bless you" she said bowing "in japan there is a story about men that were kind and gentle to all creatures but lonely and without children. The spirits wove a spell transforming one of their animals thy loved him the most into a wife for him. Such couples never seperated and bear many children. I would be honored to make her clothes" she slowly rose and began to measure Jenna like she was royalty  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:31 am
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna smiled as she watched him take of his 'fur' and put it on her. The shirt was so big and long that it looked like she was a little girl trying on her father's shirt. She giggled a little as and began to twirl around. Jenna stopped as her ear twitch was she heard a new voice. She just stared at the women an tilted her head to the side. Jenna took a step back and still so very confused on why the women 'bowed' at her. She stood still as the women began to measure her and Jenna says, "Jenna likes clothes...Blue like this clothes" She smiled, pointed to the blue shirt and sway a little for she like the large shirt on her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:59 am
He blushe. ""of course i will make them blue." yin said jotting down the measurements. As soon as she was done she stood up and bowed a little before leaveing. Soon after Daniel walked up to jenna "um jenna. What do you think of me?" he asked the image of them at a wedding altar flashing through his imagination  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 am
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna smiled widen to hear that the new clothes will be blue and claps a little with the long selves covering her hands. She waved and said her good byes as the nice lady Yin leave the leaving. Jenna tilt her head to the side as she listen to Daniel. "Jenna Loves Master..Prrr..." says Jenna happily as she tackle him into a hug and rubs her noise against hers.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:11 am
He slowly rubbed her back with one hands her tail with the other "I know that but...." he thought for a second "does Jenna love love master....does Jenna....." he paused "want to date master?"X  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:40 am
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna cheek began to get red for rubbing her tail was a turn on for her. She began to sway her body to his touch she licked his cheek and asked, " what's date...Mmm" Jenna just for teasingly rubs her body against him while he still rubbed her tail some more and say, " Mmm...Jenna loves Master very much...Prrrrrrr..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:59 am
He moaned a little aroused by her actions "does Jenna...,,," he paused as if uncertain of what to say working up courage "want....master as a mate?" he asked slowly blusheing  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:10 am
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna gently pulls away from him for she did 'love' her Master very much but for being her mate for life well that was a different story. She was just turn into a human well kinda and didn't really now anything about him just that he was so kind, sweet, gently and that he loved her. Jenna lowers her back and says shyly, " No mate, Jenna doesn't know Master to well. Master just mite find another better cat to love and forget abotu Jenna " Jenna sadly lip down on her lips for that's what happend to her mother. Her mother's owner got herself a new kitten and forgot all about her and Jenna was kinda afraid now that she thought about it that 'Master' mite get another cuter kitten and toss her to the street again struggling to find food a dry shelter to sleep.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff