Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:49 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity

User Image

Hitomi quickly left the academy before anyone could notice the insane, maniacal grin that split her face as her hair shaded her eyes. As quickly as it came though, it was gone. She arrived at the forest and looked around before getting to work. She made a set of hand seals and concentrated her chakra, picturing it to be made of pure lightning, and murmured 'Nagare Tensou no Jutsu'. At first nothing happened but then she felt a prickling current of lightning rush through her. Hitomi smirked and rapidly pulled out her sword, watching as it seemed to absorb all the lightning. She forced out some more chakra and watched in fascination as the lightning started to crack and dance around her blade.

Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [ Current Transfer Technique ] 1/4

Hitomi ran to a nearby tree and slashed it with her blade, her eyes widening as the current burned the tree trunk deeply where the blade had slashed through it.

Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [ Current Transfer Technique ] 2/4

She sensed the current dissipate from her blade and did the jutsu again, this time pressurizing her chakra and sending it out in bursts. As a result, the lightning seemed to thicken and chirp around her blade, the current trapped inside and waiting for a direction to transfer to.

Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [ Current Transfer Technique ] 3/4

Hitomi then viciously embedded the blade in the tree and quickly pulled it before before the small flames that rose could get to her. She panicked, not wanting to start a forest fire, and ran around searching for something to put it out with before fanning the tree trunk with her waist-length robe. When it was finally out, she sighed in relief and decided to be more careful.

Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [ Current Transfer Technique ] 4/4 complete
Chakra: 255/285

Hitomi then closed her eyes and concentrated on the chakra in her mind before doing hand seals and mentally shouting, 'Magen: Narakumi no jutsu!' She opened her eyes and was met with the expected mini-whirlwind of leaves before something started shifting. She knew the jutsu was made to show a fear the victim had, so she desperately prayed that it wasn't that. She felt a chill go through her when suddenly, when the leaves went away, she was faced with....dozens of spiders. Large, fat, long-legged, and furry....spiders. The only coherent thought that passed through her mind was 'What...the....heck...' before she felt her face pale. Trying to push down her fear and ignore those hideously, horribly, many-legged, ugly abominations, she tried to see how much control she could have over it since she was not only the victim but also the performer.

Magen: Narakumi no jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique ] 1/3

By changing the flow of her chakra over the genjutsu and imagining what she wanted the genjutsu to have, Hitomi immediately made the spiders disappear and instead created the illusion that there were man-eating lions pacing the room. She was much more comfortable with lions than with spiders.

Magen: Narakumi no jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique ] 2/3

After playing with the genjutsu a bit until she got the hang of adjusting her chakra accordingly, she dispelled it and checked her scroll.

Magen: Narakumi no jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique ] 3/3 complete
- 1 genjutsu post attribute

'Ok, the Shunshin should prove to be fairly easy.' Hitomi read over the description of the Shunshin no jutsu in her scroll before pocketing it and rapidly going through the hand seals and sending a burst of chakra. In a flash, she found herself less than an inch away from crashing head-first into a tree. 'Ok, I think I should measure the distance first,' she sweat-dropped and examined her surroundings, making sure she had an approximate estimation of the trees' distance from her.

Shunshin no jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] 1/4

Sending forth a burst of chakra, Hitomi succeeded in correctly doing the jutsu. The academy students would know she messed up if they heard a loud crash and some angry cursing. Next, she tried to do it without the hand signs. She focused her chakra the same way she would if she was doing the hand seals and sent out her chakra to the spot she wanted to appear at.

Shunshin no jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] 2/4

In a flash, she was there. 'SWEET!' she mentally cheered at her victory but then remembered that this was nothing compared to the higher ranking jutsu. She then tried again and found herself up on the tree branches. Even though she succeeded, she still knew that this wasn't really such a big deal compared to other jutsu.

Shunshin no jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] 3/4

This realization was enough to make Hitomi angry and do the jutsu until she got it perfectly right before going to train on another jutsu.

Shunshin no jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] 4/4 complete  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:22 pm
Uinsean's clone followed Hitomi to the forest, almost missing her leave, and then sat beneath a tree. Watching her train, he memorized a new technique that he hadn't seen before, both for the mission and personal reference. He made a mental note of her ability to now channel lightning as well. "Hmm.. I might learn that one later.."

[Rank C: Evaluation Day(Redux): 3/4 Genin 1.]

Seeing her preform the body flicker technique, his interest peaked, and he wanted to learn that later as well. "Wow.. That's awesome.." He mumbled speechless as he made note of it, seeming rather important, and then stood up. "I think that's enough for my report.." He smirked, and burst into a puddle of water.

[Rank C: Evaluation Day(Redux): Mission Complete.]  

Shinigami Abarai

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:46 pm

User Image

After rested a bit and regaining some energy, Hitomi got up and started on her next jutsu. "Doroku Gaeshi!" she shouted as she sent chakra into the ground and punched it as hard as she could. There was a low rumble, but that was it.

Doroku Gaeshi [ Rock Shield ] 1/4

'Damn it, again! Doroku Gaeshi!' This time, after she punched the ground with her already-sore knuckles, a small slab of rock rose but immediately collapsed.

Doroku Gaeshi [ Rock Shield ] 2/4

Being too stubborn to give up, Hitomi concentrated her chakra in the ground and punched it once more, this time flaring her chakra. There was a rumble, and then a large, flat slab of rock rose in front of her, acting as a shield. Hitomi smirked.

Doroku Gaeshi [ Rock Shield ] 3/4

Hitomi focused on her chakra once more and punched the ground. This time, the slab of rock rose quicker since she flared her chakra right before punching the ground. She sighed and began to head to the hot springs to wash up and relax.

Doroku Gaeshi [ Rock Shield ] 4/4 complete

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:40 pm

User Image

Hitomi let out a yawn as she trekked through the forest, trying to find any hints of a cat with a ribbon tied to it's tail. She was grateful when her client gave her tips on how to handle the cat. He had said not to make sudden movements, talk loud, or suddenly pick it up so it wouldn't run away. Hitomi kept on walking around before hearing rustling in the bushes.

Catch the Cat 1/3

She slowly tiptoed towards the bush and watched as her client's cat made it's way out of the bushes and stared at Hitomi with quizzical eyes. Hitomi slowly extended her hand, allowing the cat to sniff her, and gently picked it up while petting it.

Catch the Cat 2/3

As she carried the purring cat in her arms, Hitomi walked back to the client's house and returned the cat. She then went to turn in her mission.

Catch the Cat 3/3

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:45 pm
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:300|-| 450

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night tugged on Shikatsu all the way to the forest finding a somewhat less plant covered ground. The grass looks like it's been walked on. So where not to lost. We can easily find our way back. Looking back at Shikatsu she smiled. "Here we are!" Night said smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image

Shikatsu looked around at the forest to see what all was in there. "Well It's not to bad here, I think we'll be just fine together." He said to her wondering just what was out there. "So what do you wan't to do now that we'er out here?" He asked looking at her.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:09 pm
The Fire Rose

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

As Night looked at him then the area she still hadn't realize that they were holding hands. "I guess we can learn some jutsu then do a spar or two. That should kill a few hours on it's own."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:40 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis walked into the area. He looked around looking for anything that looked suspicious. Since he was patrolling everything needed to look right. Since nothing looked out of place he left to continue patrolling.

Patrol the village! In progress

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:1350 Ryo:900

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:32 am
User Image

Shikatsu thought about the fact that he would have to fight Night but it was just sparing, it wasn't as if they were going to have a fight to the death. "Ok yea. So what do you want to do first?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:42 am
The Fire Rose

User Image

Night let go of his hand and walked more into the clearing. Her cheeks returned to normal. Reiko did want me to train. "We could start off with a spar." She turned towards him her smile then turned serious waiting for him to go first. This could be fun.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 am
User Image

Shikatsu smiled and her, he knew she was ready and she was willing. He got in a fighting stance and prepared. He ran towards Night and as he approached her he sent a barrage of punches at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:29 am
The Fire Rose

User Image

Night ducked and swerved around his punches mostly, only about three or so landing. They didn't hurt but they brought Night back a few feet. She then lifted her leg up with great speed and force to his side as her left fist went for his other side, his neck chin area.

Mission : Training? You Just Started Yourself! -- In progress  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:56 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC:600 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu took the oncoming kick but grabbed her fist. He then continued to shift his weight and threw her over him. He then followed up be kicking at her as she fell.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:58 pm
The Fire Rose

User Image

Night's crimson eyes widened some, she pushed her arms on the ground as she fell. She felt his kick on her back, twisting her waste one of her legs whipped across at his jaw at full speed as her other went for his knee's buckling them.

Mission : Training? You Just Started Yourself! -- In progress  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC:600 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu dodged the kick to his jaw enough so that she only grazed his ear. He couldn't dodge the kick to his legs so he fell forward but in the process he aimed his elbow at her back as he fell so his full weight would drop on her. This attack would be hard to dodge and probably be the last for them.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces