Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Mila's August Customs [Closed] [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:28 pm
Name:TBA
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult)Adult
Species:Old line Lion
Parents:-x-
Description:Should look like the digimon Gabumon!
Reference Image(s), if applicable:X O
Edits, if applicable: I would Love if It have the hide of a WD or lion on him but with The Gabumon colors! Please and thank you!
Price:370k?

Taken by Caj!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:31 pm
Name: Luca
Owner: Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Species: Lion (New Rogue)
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring: -
Description: See Thaly's Ref for colors
He is a cosplay of evil Luca from Suikoden.
Edits: Crazy face, tiny demented eyes, Mane/tail, shaggier bodyfur?, claws
You're welcome to make changes that fit the character and add items that fit him as well if you feel up to it. Like a tattery blue cape~
Reference Images: Reference Sheet

Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4
Ref 5  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 pm
Already won a non-edited custom. So these are all edited customs. I don't have any edited pets yet. x3

Name: Fuuenken
Stage: Adult
Species: Lion (New Rogue Lines)
Parents: N/A
Description:Original character Design (most of design can be viewed in ref image).
-Primitive stripes on his legs
-Has prominent lynx markings on his face in either darker than point color or base coat color. Colorist choice on how you want to do them.
-Hair is a rich almost acidic red color, with possibly one or two of the other shades thrown in? Whatever you think will look best.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:[Color Ref] [Tail Inspiration(Not Exact)] [Lynx Face Markings]
Edits, if applicable: Piercings in his ears; studs or cuffs or mixed Whatever you wanna do. Hair styled similar to [this]. And I dunno.. edits that make him look like a total bamf? If possible? XD;
Price:370k

Name: TBD
Species: Cheetah (Original Lines if possible)
Description:
-A clean white with black markings like in the images below. Would love coloring to be closest to image one, but without the blotchy marks near his left eye.
-Eyes are medium blue (#1D608B)
-Near ear is black and far ear is white, inside of ears can be whatever color you think suits.
-Has black eyeliner around both eyes like image below.
-The end of his tail is black, like it's been dipped in paint so shouldn't be a smooth line where the white and black meet but rather kind of jagged or smudged.
-Would love a streak or two of black in his hair.
-Welcome to toy with markings, they don't have to be exact to picture.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [Marking Images: One + Two + Three + Four + Five] [Eye Liner] [Rough Ref! Lines by Amy D]
Edits, if applicable: Hair styled something like [this]. Any other edits you wanna add. He's a cocky punk from a family of four crazy cheetah boys. x3
Price: 370k

Name: Lykaios
Species: Cheetah
Description: Another OC! You can find pretty much everything on his reference sheet. His eyes are two different colors because of a fight he got into (the damaged eye being a milky color). Color of scars is open to your interpretation as well as the shape and placement of them. Ref is really just to give you an idea.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: [Ref Image]
Edits, if applicable: Scars from his Ref sheet. Maybe make him a little fluffier/bulkier looking? And I'd like his bangs to reflect [this] hair style, though whatever else you wanna do with his hair or him in general I'm open to. He's a big lug (well for a cheetah anyhow), sweet but misguided.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:08 pm
Name:Ky'le
Stage: Adult (New lines)
Species: Lion
Parents: ??? (Very lucky lions)
Description: Blond lion... LOL ref has it all.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:[Applicable Kyle Concept by Thalion]
Edits, if applicable: Bangs, the bun (Because drawing buns on Lions -is- fun- ), and the ties on the back of the mane and tip of the tail. As far as expressions go, just something coy. He loves to be a flirt... Pretty much everything in the ref. :3
Price: 370k (like, the letter. not the meaning of 1000. Cause, That's a lot of k's)  

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:38 pm
Name: Orenda
Species: Hyena
Parents: ?? x ??
Description: A natural, sandy-pelted female with striped-hyena marks starting from her shoulders. She has tribal tattoo marks painted on her face and maybe an old battle scar or two.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
x - Reference to show Orenda's face tattoos (sketch used with permission from Mimsey!)
x - Face-on example of the facial tattoos from a previous character concept.
x - Reference to show the 'stripe' markings. I'd like it if these natural markings could start at the base of her neck and from behind her shoulder along her sides as well as along her legs. So basically, leaving her face free of any natural markings so as not to distract from the tattoos.
Edits, if applicable: Given a scowly, domainant expression. Also, if possible, have the 'hair' maybe more up-right and mo-hawk styled so it doesn't cover her face?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:02 pm
Name: Bakari
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult) Adult
Species: Lion(New Rogue)
Description: See ref
Reference Image(s), if applicable: X
Edits, if applicable: A fluffier looking mane, and a larger fluffier, bulkier body. Metal bracers on his front leg, matching necklace(design CC), maybe earrings/cuffs if you think they'll look good. The three feathers seen on the end of his tail in the reference died to the end of his tail.
Price: 370k, since idk about edits

Name: N/A
Species: Lion(New Rogue)
Description: Basically CC. I'd like him to be shades of brown, with bright purple markings. Design CC
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Edits, if applicable: A suave, smiling expression. A long braid in his mane. Some sort of accessories(necklace, band on his tail, bracelets, earrings, etc.) made of metal or leather, with purple feathers worked in. Design CC
Price: 370k, since idk about edits  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:02 pm
Both of these are CC if you want to do the edits or not. I just want them, since they are already plotted with. -nodnod-

Name: Carnage
Species: Lion; New lines
Offspring: xxx
Description: He is basically.. a big gradient web like form. With however many webs you want to make it~ can look similar to muscles webs. These muscle web like things are black where as his base color is a blood red. His face markings include that creepy teethy smile. >;D His eyes are yellow/white around. White eyes.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [ Face close up ]
[ Base body ref ]
[ Another body + face ref ]
Edits, if applicable:
Expression : A crazy evil look, a creepy smile like he has in his ref pictures
Claws : and possibly with claws out. [/Scar (tlk) looking ]
Items: Possibly boned ordainments. CC for designs. He is suppose to look evil looking~/scary.
Tail: Furrier tail?
Scars: Random scars that look like they hurt >>;. old new CC.
~note : ALL of these edits are basically CC~ and you can choose to do them or not. =3= I just want him.

--------------

Name: Abasi
Owner: Chi Sohma
Species: Cheetah
Offspring: Mani
Description: Please follow the reference. Though on lion lines, he's supposed to be a cheetah.
Reference Images: Father Reference
Edits, if applicable:
Body : Should look slightly old, his body with a tad fluffier [/ since he is getting old ]
Hair : 'hair' can be cover one eye~ maybe. Emo hair ftw. <3
Expression : A stern look.
Items: CC, Some tribal stuff for his items. Maybe a necklace on his neck with feathers, and a band on his tail with feathers as well? He likes feathers.. they should be blue 'glowly' looking. Anything of his~ because it reminds/signifies his mate.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:07 pm
EDIT; 20th August, new customName: TBA
Owner: TBA
Species: Wild Dog
Offspring: -
Description: Complete CC~
Reference Images: n/a
Edits, if applicable:Yes! But the edits are all CC <3
Price: 350k and I am willing to pay the 20k for extreme edits, but they are CC so the price will depend on your choices. <3
(I have already recieved an unedited custom this month, so this would count as my edited one, if picked/rolled.)

Velveteen Angel

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:08 pm
Saf took it! 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Name: Ukali
Parents: Ubawa x ?
Description: Brother to Umoja; design is up to you!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Umoja, and Ukali's son, Umochozi , where some of his markings come from his mother, Ema
Edits, if applicable: Minimal edits, CC.
Price: 360k

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Ameh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:23 pm
Name: Ng'aa
Parents: Maburudisho x ???
Description: white or black base, i'd suspect (i'd probably prefer white, but if you can do amazingly in black do it). i'd like the mane to be either a dawn (pink/salmon-orange/gold-yellow/lightyellow), aqua (blue-cyan-lime-green ish), or icy (blue-cyan-verylightcyan) fade, and the tail to either be one of the other two or the same as the one picked. OR rainbow if you want to (or maybe black or white with streaks of the aforementioned gradients/rainbow?)! 8D shiny golden arrow markings anywhere/somewhere on body, can be one or a hundred. rainbow, white, or amazingly clear, bright blue eyes. basically a cc kiddo from the god of distractions~ (i only really care that there is at least one shiny gold arrow on him, and the specification of eye color(s); rest are possible suggestions)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: daddy
Edits, if applicable: your choice! he's a silly lion, named after a yawn. i'd looove lots of shiny trinkets on him as well.
Price: 370k (willing to pay complex even if actual edits are less than that)

Species: Hyena
Parents: -
Description: see ref; supposed to be like a striped hyena. black eyes, very dull dark red-sort of mane/tail. streaks of white / tipped at end of mane/tail.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: x (stripes/markings can be different - look at striped hyenas), striped hyenas
Edits, if applicable: expression and possibly claws if they work well with the hyena template! maybe scars, a lot or a little up to youu. mane edit, and maybe tail - he's cool, calm, collected etc, so maybe something like the ref image (but not exactly because i sucked at drawing it haha)? x) possible "natural" items like teeth/claw/bones on a necklace or something.

Species: Wild dog
Parents: -
Description: cc, black&white and/or dull/roan/slate blues and/or natural coloring of wds, markings up to youuu but splotchy wd-like markings are awesome too xD painty?
Reference Image(s), if applicable: -
Edits, if applicable: haughty expression! maybe fluffier/cool mane sort of thing. possibly fuzzy tooo. items, if any, up to you.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:26 pm
Edit: Picked by Eskimo, so I'm removing the form. :3  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

ktqueen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:38 pm
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult) Juvenile
Species: New Rogue Lines
Parents: None//unknown, orphaned girlie!!!
Offspring: None
Description: Pale purple with white and dark purple lace markings. I'd like for her to have a lace mask and stockings if possible, but put the markings where ever it looks good. :3 <3 Her hair can be white or dark purple, whatever you feel looks good. <3
Reference Image(s), if applicable:Lace example  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:48 pm
Species: Lion (new lines)
Parents: --
Description: Colors: Blonde (#FAF08E), Pink (#FFD6FD), and white. Eyes are blue (#65D8FD).
Her patterns/markings are up to you! <3
Reference Image(s), if applicable: --
Edits, if applicable: --
Price: 350k

Also posted this in Lith/Ameh's custom thread, Eski's, and Caj's. If it's taken here or anywhere else, all the other places it's posted will be crossed out~  

Kytora

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:02 pm
Name: Ivanna
Species: Lioness, Leopard, or Cheetah (CC between feline breeds and old/new lines)
Description: Based on an old pet of mine. She's an albino. Nose can be pink or gray (CC), eyes are red. White-ish coat with pale spots. Basically, ref is a better explanation. xD
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Cert, Uncert, Fanart
Edits, if applicable: An expression edit--sort of unamused or disinterested. Any other edits are CC up to complex level.
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces