Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Elite AT

Back to Guilds

Think you're an Avatar Elite? Do you think you're skilled at Gaia fashion? Join The Elite AT and put it to the test! 

Tags: Avatar Talk, Dressing Room, Tektek, Fashion, Amensu Saje 

Reply ┋► The Chatterbox
Introduce yourselves here!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

padfoott

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:32 am
Paddy.
Joined in '08
...is weird. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:07 pm

I am so not new.
But whatev's.

The name's Syus, but feel free to call me Sy, CJ, Collin, what's-your-face, Guy with the PokeTar, etc.
I don't much care at this point.
<3

Been on Gaia since the beginning, or at least I think so, so I'm an ollllld 03'er.
Unfortunately when I joined I was cheating the system, I was only 10 I think, and I don't remember my password. [/huff]

I've been making Avatars only for a little while, I think a year or so?, but I'd like to think I'm pretty good at it. I used to be a Matchy-Matchy person, but that lost it's flavor after awhile and now I stick, mostly, to PokeTars. <3
Poketars = so much Love.
[/cannot think of anything else]

If there's anything else feel free to ask. <3

Syus

Magnetic Consumer

Screaming Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:39 pm
Afked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;;well im shamus,
my first account was 04', and when at came to be i was their
go to my profile to read more
i like themes and characters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:54 pm
Haii, I'm Luke // Canny. Whatever you wish to call me.

I joined Gaia back in 1653... biggrin

I play the trumpet.

I'm in Oklahoma.

I like oreos.

o_o  

cannibal smurf

Wintzi

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:28 pm
Thanks for the invite~
I'm Wintzi. Most people on here call me Winty, Wintz, or Winter, since most people knew me from back when I was still X-Winter-Rain-X.
Or call me Cindy, as that's my real name. Yep.
I'm 17 irl, and I live in California. (The southern part, to be more specific. <3)
---
I joined AT in 2006, but got hacked because I was still a stupid 12 year old that didn't know up from down. Then I made this account in 2007 when I was 13. (This account is Gaia-legal. O: )
I changed my name mid-2010.
I took a two year hiatus, came back this year. I was very happy that I was remembered upon my return. heart
I don't really post in AT anymore because there are very few familiar faces.
I enjoy entering the arenas, but have only started doing so in August of this year.

Yeah. Pretty much it.

tl;dr I'm Winty. I make pretty avatars.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:41 pm
Hey guys, thanks for the invite, seems like a cool place
Been on gaia since 05, but had a banned account strip me down
Anyways, always down to do whatever  

Lokoino v2

Shirtless Lover

8,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Arisa Takera

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:10 pm
Arisa. Been here since '06. Addicted to the cute items  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:24 pm
Um... hello.
I''m Cherry. I was invited to join this guild... I'm not sure why though.
If you ask my friends they'll say I'm a nice person, but if you ask people I pissed off... well, they might tell you that I'm a pain in the a**.
I often blurt out French so have your translator ready!  

Cherry Kuro

Shameless Lover

17,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

JoyRose

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:21 pm
Thanks for the invitation. I'm not very good at avatars actually, but I enjoy seeing you all do the lovely things you do with what Gaia's amazing artists give us!  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:24 am
I'm Amensu Saje. I'm the the Captain of this guild. I'm the one going to work and make it fun again - not without the help of my amazing Staff, though. :3 I saw this guild awhile back and had joined it, but then I quit because it was inactive. Then I went and began Moderating many, many large guilds of Gaia and learning more and more about how things work. Then, on May 19th, 2011, I saw this guild again (months had passed since I left, if not over a year), and when I saw it then I had 'a heart for it'. I saw through its inactivity and extremely bad organization, and I decided I was going to contact InstaBonch and ask if I could have it. I asked; he accepted and gave it to me. I've now removed most of the Staff (most of them at request), and I've added on a new Staff Member, MTbrainz XD. Anyway, together we'll all be able to make this guild fun again. Let do it!

My real life name is Joshua. I'm 16 years old and I'm the sound man for my church, and I also play the bass guitar. I'm in a band, as well. I live in the amazing state of Oklahoma. I've also been to a bunch of other states for different things, but I've only lived in Oklahoma and Arkansas [except when I'd stay in other states for a few days/weeks]. Anyway, I have red hair and love to have fun. People think I should be a comedian. :3 I'm not entirely sure what I plan on doing just yet - but I've got some ideas. Anyway, I hope I can help you guys out!

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kitt Koneko

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:04 am
> 3<; I'm Kitt. Most of you probably know me already.

I love lots of things. Animals are one of them.

I'm in Texas.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:28 pm
The names Sefur. I tend to specialize in myth, ancient war, and magic avis, been here since lucky '07, a pleasure to meet you.  

Alrein Sefur

Dapper Allegiant

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

AFlyingMuffin
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm
You can call me Muffin for short~
I am the Vice-Captain of this guild, and I was here while Instabonch owned it. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Also, check out my Item Report on the front page.

I am a Canadian, but i live in Kansas now. I am 17 years old, I have brown hair, but i dye it cool colours every couple of weeks. I love video games and music~ I play guitar and drums, but I prefer drumming. I am also in the process of learning Japanese.

If you can't tell, my favourite type of avatars are matching and tend to be fancy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:21 pm
See me walk; See me F U C K
See me suck a L O L L I P O P
Mmmm!

User Image

Welp. My name is Rainbow Glambert. Call me Rain, Glammy, or Rainbow. If i like you enough, i'll tell you my real name. c;

My birthday is on August 18th. (Gifts would be awesome. ;D I keed, i keed. o 3o)

Many people say i can be really sweet, but if you annoy me, don't expect me to be nice to you. ;o;
Me ~ 1
Me ~ 2

User Image

Wanna get messy?
I just wanna see you D R O O L
On your knees; P R E T T Y P L E A S E?!

Colour Me Burlesque

acrid hime

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:31 pm
Rainbow Glambert

Oh hai, Rainbow! Lol. You got invited here too?

My name's Card. I could tell you my real name, but it looks ugly in English letters.

I like matching avatars or themed ones.

┋► The Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces