Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:32 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

Later in the night Finely was seen walking to the door he seeming to softly speak "I know your not a fan of staying here with me and the rest of the mindless corpses..but I did what I did to help protect your family and freinds..I can't control if someone has been bitten or not..I wanted to make sure their is no conflcits..because I know myself..I know if I catch myself up with a other living creature..it's like a ticking time bomb in my head..ticking closer before I snap and attack..I've found no one able to control that urge let alone even be able to retain their seitance.." he sighed "I hope you can undestand..i've done this for the sake of your loved ones as well as yourself.."

He sat up and looked at Finley. "Yeah I know. I understand and ya right. And I thank ya for tryin ta help me keep my family safe. Doesn't mean I'm gonna throw no dead man's party up in here. I don't mean ta seem unappreciative or nothin either. It's just...." he shook his head not knowing how to explain it. "Figured I'd keep helpin ya though. Keep tha food out here stocked and maybe keep out some a tha livin. That is if it's aight wit you. I mean, face it. Ya tha boss round here. Ya built this all up and ya doin a pretty damn good job keepin all these guys here. Hell I didn't know there were THIS many zombies out here ta begin wit. I thought....well hell I just thought that guy that bit me was some crazy a** cannibalistic Purple Dragon ********." he said shaking his head.

He nodded "If their is anything else I can do to help you feel..well more alive, do say so. I do thank you for your help though..barey am able to keep all of these corpses under control without having a few run off without me s.." he paused "one moment" he running out to see a few shamble to the gate, he moving to attempt to guide them back into the graveyard.

He saw what Finley was doing and ran to help him. "Aight, guys. All tha good stuffs over there. Don't need ta be outside gettin inta trouble." he looked at Finley as he was helping guide the zombies back. "Maybe a human nearby?" he asked.

He sighed looking to the others as they seemed to turn their attetion to teh gate "Yeah..it looks like a human got too close and they are smelling him..maybe you can see if we can get him away..I know myself and if I get too close to one, I'll snap..maybe you can try.." he spoke

He nodded and moved quickly out of the cemetery and towards the smell of the living being. He tried to stick to the shadows like his training had taught. Maybe he could get the drop on the guy and scare him away.

It was a solder, armed with a rifle, keeping his eye out for any zombies, he making a call "This is recon..no rotters have been spoted as if yet..still searching.."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:40 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He nodded "If their is anything else I can do to help you feel..well more alive, do say so. I do thank you for your help though..barey am able to keep all of these corpses under control without having a few run off without me s.." he paused "one moment" he running out to see a few shamble to the gate, he moving to attempt to guide them back into the graveyard.

He saw what Finley was doing and ran to help him. "Aight, guys. All tha good stuffs over there. Don't need ta be outside gettin inta trouble." he looked at Finley as he was helping guide the zombies back. "Maybe a human nearby?" he asked.

He sighed looking to the others as they seemed to turn their attetion to teh gate "Yeah..it looks like a human got too close and they are smelling him..maybe you can see if we can get him away..I know myself and if I get too close to one, I'll snap..maybe you can try.." he spoke

He nodded and moved quickly out of the cemetery and towards the smell of the living being. He tried to stick to the shadows like his training had taught. Maybe he could get the drop on the guy and scare him away.

It was a solder, armed with a rifle, keeping his eye out for any zombies, he making a call "This is recon..no rotters have been spoted as if yet..still searching.."

"Dammit...." he growled under his breath. He started to move to get behind the man, but continued to stick to the shadows as he did so.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:52 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"Dammit...." he growled under his breath. He started to move to get behind the man, but continued to stick to the shadows as he did so.

He froze and turned around him his weapon ready, hands shaking. It was clearly just a private..collage aged kid. "..damn it.I swear I think I'm going crazy.."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:12 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He froze and turned around him his weapon ready, hands shaking. It was clearly just a private..collage aged kid. "..damn it.I swear I think I'm going crazy.."

He growled. It was just a kid and one just doing what it was ordered to do. He never did like takibng down young soldiers and hated when the Foot recruited kids, but it didn't make it any less a threat. Still staying in the shadows he slowly made his way over to the boy, trying to stay behind him. He got where he could hopefully wrap one arm around the boy's nexck and his hand over the boy's mouth.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:11 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He growled. It was just a kid and one just doing what it was ordered to do. He never did like takibng down young soldiers and hated when the Foot recruited kids, but it didn't make it any less a threat. Still staying in the shadows he slowly made his way over to the boy, trying to stay behind him. He got where he could hopefully wrap one arm around the boy's nexck and his hand over the boy's mouth.

He immedaly jumped, a barage of bullets fired widely into the wall in reaction as he felt himself get grabbed and began to struggle in the grasp, trying to break out. Eyes widened with a growing fear..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:30 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He immedaly jumped, a barage of bullets fired widely into the wall in reaction as he felt himself get grabbed and began to struggle in the grasp, trying to break out. Eyes widened with a growing fear..

"Calm down!" he growled into the young man's ear. "Calm down or I'll ******** snap ya neck." he warned as he kept a tight grip around the man's throat with his arm and the other hand over his mouth. Raph started to drag the young man into a dark part of the ally hoping that the gunfire hadn't alerted anyone.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:38 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"Calm down!" he growled into the young man's ear. "Calm down or I'll ******** snap ya neck." he warned as he kept a tight grip around the man's throat with his arm and the other hand over his mouth. Raph started to drag the young man into a dark part of the ally hoping that the gunfire hadn't alerted anyone.

He stopped struggling, but was still tense..his weapon stopped firing because his finger was locked on the trigger and he emptied the entire clip into the side of the allyway..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:48 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He stopped struggling, but was still tense..his weapon stopped firing because his finger was locked on the trigger and he emptied the entire clip into the side of the allyway..

"Aight. I'm gonna take my hand offa ya mouth, but if ya scream, I'll kill ya. You yell for help, I'll kill ya. See a pattern here? Now if I ask a question I want an answer. A good truthful answer." he growled. "Now are we gonna cooperate or are we gonna have a problem?"  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:56 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"Aight. I'm gonna take my hand offa ya mouth, but if ya scream, I'll kill ya. You yell for help, I'll kill ya. See a pattern here? Now if I ask a question I want an answer. A good truthful answer." he growled. "Now are we gonna cooperate or are we gonna have a problem?"

He gave a bit of a rapid nod, he was scared but he was looking to couperate with him, a soft muffled yes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:05 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He gave a bit of a rapid nod, he was scared but he was looking to couperate with him, a soft muffled yes

He nodded and pulled his hand from the young man's mouth, but left his arm around his neck. "Aight. Who do ya work for and whatcha doin out this way?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:08 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He nodded and pulled his hand from the young man's mouth, but left his arm around his neck. "Aight. Who do ya work for and whatcha doin out this way?" he asked.

As his hand left his mouth he had to use all his stnregh to keep form screaming out..after a moment he began to speak "..I..I was sent here by my surpiors to scout out..scout out a graveyard..locals that were brought to our camps have told stories of a huge congeation of zombies their..the woman who took command over ordered my unit to scout it out..I being the FNG..I was the one sent out.." he responded  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:16 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

As his hand left his mouth he had to use all his stnregh to keep form screaming out..after a moment he began to speak "..I..I was sent here by my surpiors to scout out..scout out a graveyard..locals that were brought to our camps have told stories of a huge congeation of zombies their..the woman who took command over ordered my unit to scout it out..I being the FNG..I was the one sent out.." he responded

"I see......Well....You better go back and tell em ya found nothin. That ya info was wrong. Tell em ta stay away from here. All of them. Whatever ya gotta do, do it. Cause tha next one a ya meat heads I find out here....I wont be sa nice to." he growled before pushing the man away from him.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:21 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"I see......Well....You better go back and tell em ya found nothin. That ya info was wrong. Tell em ta stay away from here. All of them. Whatever ya gotta do, do it. Cause tha next one a ya meat heads I find out here....I wont be sa nice to." he growled before pushing the man away from him.

He immendly began to run away, holstering his rifle over his sholder as he attempt to regain his composre as he ran back to his camp..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:28 am
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He immendly began to run away, holstering his rifle over his sholder as he attempt to regain his composre as he ran back to his camp..

He watched the young man go until he was out of site, then headed back to the graveyard, still sticking to the shadows to make sure he wasn't followed.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:17 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He watched the young man go until he was out of site, then headed back to the graveyard, still sticking to the shadows to make sure he wasn't followed.

He was gone, while he returned slowly back to the graveyard, the zombies seemed to stop moving out of the graveyard and seemed to wander along the gates..the man getting out of their scent range.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff