Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dark Side of Fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild where your darkest fantasies are true. 

Tags: The Dark Side of Fantasy, roleplay, fantasy, vampire, magic 

Reply Random RolePlay
The Dark Wood Circus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:48 pm
Kaito glanced at her, shutting his eyes' tightly, looking back down at the ground. "I don't wanna be here" He muttered  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:50 pm
She let his arm go and softly grabbed his hand. "I know....I know.." She said feeling tears run down her cheek again. They walked into the stage area and she looked around and only her mind saw the crowd. She sighed and was glad to see that the crowd was gone.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:53 pm
Kaito opened his eyes', looking down at his hands. He frowned, shutting his eyes' tightly. He made fists, having the claws dig into his hands, tears slowly coming from his eyes'.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:56 pm
Eliza looked at him and sighed, "I'm sorry i couldn't help you...." Her overwhelming tears made her turn into her water form.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:00 pm
"It's not your fault. It's mine for trying to leave" Kaito muttered, his wings slowly were opening. He looked back up, losing his fists, letting the blood drip from his claws.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:02 pm
"Well its best not to increase the pain you are in," Eliza said putting her hands on his and her hands turned into water and they began to glow a bit. His wounds healed quickly and she put her hands down. She calmed down and turned back to her original form.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:03 pm
Kaito glanced at Eliza, "Does he do this to every person that tries to leaves" He muttered folding his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:06 pm
"Yes..." Eliza said. She sighed remembering the others that became the same way. For now she seemed to be the only one who was basically born a freak. She was found by Luey and was manipulated into joining the circus. When she joined she saw how horrible it was. When she tried to escape...it didn't end well.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:09 pm
Kaito looked down, sighing. He sat down on one of the chairs, the same chair he sat in for the show. His Blue hair covered up his Icy Blue eyes' as he scanned the area. He looked up, seeing a post up there  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:16 pm
"You really don't need to be trained....all you have to do is do something that will please the crowd. We all figured out how on our own...im sure you'll figure something out too..." She smiled but her eyes still showed sorrow. "Knowing Luey...he would probably think seeing you flying around fighting something off would entertain the crowd."

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:22 pm
"great...being chased" Kaito growled looking down at his legs. He jumped up opening his wings wide and flew up to were there was a post. He landed on it, looking around from this height  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:27 pm
You can use him...he can help you kill him

Eliza shook her head making the voices go away. She looked up at Kaito and then saw Luey watching from the darkness. She knew he was probably watching to see if i would actually do anything. Eliza sighed and felt more tears come as she turned into her fire form. "I'm sorry..." She muttered and then she put her arms up and a huge ball of flames formed. then she made the fire turn and look like a dragon and had it fly toward Kai.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:30 pm
Kaito's eyes' slightly widen, backing up as the dragon got closer. He jumped off, opening his wings and flew to the ground. The dragon was still following him, "damn it" He growled as he stated to run, opening his wings again, flying up, higher.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:35 pm
Eliza wanted to stop but she couldn't. She continued to cry as she had the dragon pick up its speed.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:37 pm
Kaito looked over his shoulder, his eyes' widening. He flew as fast as he could, making sharp turns, diving down, flying upward. Trying his best to get away. Luey smiled more, "Eliza, make it more fun" Luey said.  
Random RolePlay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff