• Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:17 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
in light of this news he quickly consentrated on trying to find Atticus but he couldnt find him "he must be in a travel corador" he said with a frustrated sigh "i'll have to keep trying until he shows up again" then senced a presence of where a new portal was going and Apperated there  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miku Zatsune

I won't give up...

Miku walked on top of the bridge with very passion look and notice some men looking at her, like they wanted to date her and it makes her smile. It's been 10 month, she already found out her counterpart, Hatsune Miku, became a Goddess of Heavens, but she need to kill her to gain her power. Her attitude still the same, but adultery consumes her with femines charm to attract men to gather with one deadly sin to attract the woman. "Heh Heh... Fallen has arise with my seven sins. Dark Lords might don't wanted me to join in, maybe because I'm a woman." she said about them, she made a deal to the Shinigami to hand over her Noise and they offered her a powerful Fallen, the Dark Demon. Miku let both Dark Demons and Fallens go around and search for something to destroy Hatsune Miku, and allow them to hurt people. "How wonderful..."

... Until I see her body full of blood

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Miku Zatsune

I won't give up...

She kept waiting for Fallen, that she brought back from dead and became soulless to attacking people. She notice him coming with a bow to his mistress, which she smile as she place her two slender fingers to his chin to lift his face. She felt a pure light on him, which she started to get interesting, "You found something interesting... a Princess of Heart came and probably knowing we are here. Prehaps, this kiss will make you more stronger and full hunger of power. Jack the Ripper will be reborn, but kidnapping her." she said as she kiss Jack the Ripper's lip to exchange her power of Gluttony and Wrath. Jack the Ripper didn't move, but gain more dark power as he accepted her kiss. He knows that princess has her keyblade guardian to protect.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Madara Uchiha

Nothing can stop my eyes...

The portal came as he saw Jack the Ripper and Miku, so he clear his throat to get his attention. Miku stopped kissing Jack and sees her partner in crime, "The Child of Light has escaped with Child of Darkness, and his appearance changed to dark form. Why do you need Princesses for?" he demanded her as she giggled like a little Alma. Miku gave a grin, "I need something to weaken my counterpart's goddess power, I know three Maidens will guild me to my new power. This child of darkness, oh~ how interesting, his little friend might tell him about what happen in Twilight Town." she said with wicked smile as she send Jack the Ripper to get Hinata. "He found the Princess, so would you like to see her." said Miku and shot her glowing red eyes at Madara's mind by her dark power after she collect Jack's memories, as he saw Hinata almost got taken, but she freed to stay with Neji. Madara chuckled about meeting Hyuuga Princess again, "Hyuuga Princess will be surprise to me, soon."

...But I must be strong enough

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

He made it so fast, and sees Miku as he felt the pure darkness within her. Too bad, that Madara slipped to Tobi and he escaped again to avoid fighting. Neji looked at Zatsune with suspicious expression because he knew that's not Hatsune Miku, even though she gave him an evil smirk as she walked towards him, "Oh, how lovely~. Keyblade Guardian came to have some fun fight." she said in flirtious way by making her pale slender finger stroke his neck, which it gave him a lot of nerve as he slides back away from, "Aw~ don't be like that." she purred at him with flirtious smile. Neji summoned his Oblivion Keyblade backward, "I know, you are not Hatsune Miku... who are you?" he asked her with a glare. Miku heard Hatsune as her wrath came around her as she summoned Fallen, which Neji noticed the symbol on them as he look at her. "So, you revived Jack the Ripper to get my cousin!" he shouts at her as Fallen tried to attack him, but he slayed them to make them disappeared with dark flame. He shot a glare at her as she summoned Eighth Note Scythe, knowing what he's think. "Ah~ you wanted to fight me for protecting Princess. Fine, I'm Zatsune Miku... I am dark side of Queen of Olympian." she said as they charge towards each other.

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Miku Zatsune

I won't give up...

They kept clashing each other for fighting, Neji was about to hit Miku, but she unhurl her black wings and flew up. He jump to the higher edge as he glared, "Queen of the Olympian dark side... you were after the Goddess of Heaven's lives." he said to her as she lightly giggled. "That's right, that little crybaby Miku and I were counterpart... Ugh, I must destroy her." she said very frustrated and strikes at him. Neji tried to dodge it, but it cut his chest as his blood spilled out. He coughed his blood out and tried to hold his blood for preventing from blood lost, but it's keeps spilling. Miku sees this as she smirk evilly, "Oh, I just love this bloodbath or bloodliest fight." she said to him. He took the nugget to heal his wounds, but she didn't see it, "Good thing, Hinata-sama gave me her nugget with medicine coating on it." he thought as he wait for right time to attack.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

Neji have to think one way to escape this fight and kill Madara for his revenge. He waiting for a right moment to strike Miku, who's walking towards him with Eighth Note Scythe, "Prepare to meet death... Keyblade Guardian." she said with snickered as she rise her scythe for final blow. Neji caught the right time as his palm came up, "Take this! Eight Trigrams Ultimate Wind!" he shouted as he using Eight Trigrams Emtpy Palm to her four times, that she felt the blow and she got a massive damage on the bridge edge and she tried to get up. "What!" she shouts with anger and sees Neji escaped to Big Ben. "Hinata-sama... Shiro, please hide somewhere else." he thought as his Byakugan focus on Madara's chakra.
Miku watched him go as she struggled to get up, she felt her back popped to make her pain go away. She never forgave him, she decide to change the plan instead of kidnapping Seven Pure Lights, she will use her own plan without anyone helping her. Her anger took over as she unhurl her black wings and flew away as she abandoned Madara. She doesn't care anyone helping her, she wants Hatsune Miku's bloody body to become more powerful.

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:34 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

I may be a Master of the Japanese Assassin...

When the boat arrive in 10 months, Alice give a bow to give a thank to the captain, "Arigatou Gosaimasu." she politely thank the captain and he bow back to her as she walk out of the boat, as she felt something strange going on because of darkness seems bit off. She look at the bridge, it's slightly warm because of cloud, but she pull her hood over her head. Her pure light still flowing in her heart. She took a deep breath and look at her friends by her friendly smile, "Let's go, we have a mission to take care of."

... still, I am the Priestess Ninja

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:09 pm
"Okay I'm coming."said Merril.
User Image
"Yeah mee too."said Sasame."That was the worst ride ever."
Milly just ran out and caught up to her master and friends.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:09 am
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

as the wolves howl at midnight....

Angel walked out with alice her pack followed all in wolf form alexander hugged her sister tightly kissing her forehead " keep your head up and dnt let them intimadate you your strong they cant tell you anything the title of empress if yours the sword is yours to pull from the stone grandma did it mom did it now its ur turn make our family proud" he said as he let her go he waved bye to his little sister and she joined alice again " alice you lead the way I will follow I havent been in britania for a while" ahiga nudged angel and she got on his back and angel extended a hand to alice " they say riding on a wolf gives u luck and strength the goddess gaia made wolves the defenders of the forest becuase they were such beautiful creatures and they fought for honnor they also say wolves bring good fertility" angel smiled ahiga lowered her head for alice to get on dimitri nudged sasame and
merril " get on its gonna be a long while to brittania and alice looks like shes riding on ahiga"

.... my twin blades are ready to bring the slaughter

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:10 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice look at Ahiga then her horse, she will let her horse eat the grass for nutrient. She hop on Ahiga's back and activate mountain hawk eagle vision to search for excalibur, but there is so many soldiers stood still. "I don't see an Excalibur, but there are too many soldiers on the London Square. We have to be careful, we can't get our attention otherwise more guards will be gather more." she inform them their mission to avoid making any attention to the soldiers. Alice knows the best about being an assassin and ninja.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:28 pm
"So what do we do now,Alice?"asked Merril.
User Image
"Yeah do we just act like we are here to visit?"asked Sasame.
"Ohhh I hope so."said Milly.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:20 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

as the wolves howl at midnight....

Angel put a hood over alices head " alice dnt worry the soliders won't attack there to afraid of wolves they call us demons but, they dnt attack becuase they know if one attacks us the whole pack will attack back were safe as long as we stick together" Angel turned to merril " get on dimitri your not safe unless you are with a wolf its why soliders dnt attack plus maybe the priestess of gaia will know were your mother is,they say she is more powerfull then hotaru but I highly douby it still get on dimitris back its about a 4 hour walk to brittania" ahiga sneezed and shook his head he started walking adrian walked faster and caught up with ahiga " angel do you wish to make ahiga your alpha male it should be done soon so we can get that out of the way with me as your second in command negotiations will smooth over quickly but I doubt the templers will subside" angel nodded "to true its a shame my grandmother isnt here but we are so close to excalibur my wolf blood can feel it when we get To the castle qe can all relax alice how does that sound and we can visit the place were we use to play have tea and a wonderfull time I will miss hanging out with you when I,become alpha empress" angel hugged alice tightly she didn't want alice to see her cry so she did her best to hold in her tears as ahiga stopped and bowed his head they saw the castle it looked like avalond veil was fading which was a shock " how coukd it be avalons veil is fading a way a terrible darkness must be plauging the land" adrian barked loudly angel looked suprised " ahiga on your feet run as fast as you can to the castle ahiga howled and ran to the castle as adrian ran back to tell dimitri of the fading veil

.... my twin blades are ready to bring the slaughter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice couldn't breath as she wheezing from Angel's hug. but luckly she wore a hood. After that happen, Alice look at the London Square, "Alright then, our king is waiting for right wielder!" she cried and Ahiga took off to London Square along with assassin.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
London

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff