Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blue Moon Acadamy

Back to Guilds

Now Accepting Students, & Teachers needed 

Tags: School, Fantacy, Romance 

Reply Classrooms
Potions, Divination, Fortune Telling and Summoning Arts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlaisexHarman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:40 pm
User ImageRegulus looked startled and reminded himself to look up a mind barrier spell before coming next class-he never did like when people looked in his mind.
He bit back a retort that would most likely get him thrown out. He'd been in Blue Moon long enough to know that most people here did not share his views (prejudice) Instead choosing to work on his own summon. His magic was white (angelic) though tainted with the sorrows he'd experienced and flowed trough him effortlessly.
He was older than he looked after all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image Poppy stuck her tongue out at Regulus before nodding and doing as the teacher instructed. she took a breath and got rid of any doubts that may keep her from doing the summon.
Closing her eyes she visualized what she was told to as the teacher spoke. Slowly her magic came forth in one powerful burst, Poppy's magic was wild and a bit uncontrolled (she doesn't have a lot of control over how much magic she uses at one time) but with Regulus and Blaise already working on their spell the power in the room helped draw it out.
She was not aware of how fast she was advancing though or how much of her energy she was using, she started chanting the incantation as the dogs visualized in her mind

halfpintAce

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image Blaise was already well into her summon. Dark flames rising around her in a circle as her magic manifested. She had always had a bit of a dark aura-and the personality to match.
She smirked when she heard the teacher's words to Regulus. Served him right, she had always found his bigotry annoying.
Her power rose steadily from years of practice as she worked trough the summon smoothly ahead of both her friends. (though to be fair Regulus had started after her and Poppy was both younger and less magic-oriented)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Drocell sort of just watch as the class all began to finally form the dragons. He noticed something weird though. Poppy's aer(particles around the air form when magic is used) is pinkish while Regulus aer is white even if tainted still white and Blaise's aer is dark almost dark purple or even dark blue. In Magic there is one thing you should be careful of when multiple people use magic each ones aer color should be somewhat of the same color, if not the magic be used could combine and end in a catastrophe. Drocell realized that this was about to happened suddenly he yelled out, " STUDENTS LISTEN NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS YOU MUST KEEP CASTING YOUR SPELL OR WE COULD ALL DIE!!!!!!!!' This freaked the students out. He thought about and maybe he should not have said anything at all oh well. Drocell raised his arms and formed different signs when he was finished a light blue colored magic circle appeared under him. Then a magic circle appeared under Regulus, Poppy and Blaise. Then all together a bigger circle appeared across the whole classroom floor. Drocell began writing with his index finger in the air it made weird red symbols as he wrote he spoke, "Durruk roak mek don seh..." clearly it was elven language. Then Drocell spread out his arms and spoke as the circles glowed. "Colors of the mass form take my aer and release it onto them." when Drocell finished and the circles began glowing a blood red color with that all of the students aer colored changed to the exact same color. However the spell was not finished for some reason or another a barrier was put up around the classroom.
"Now class listen when your dragons form they will be powerful so once you summon it come near me immediately," Drocell screamed to the students.

((okay so when you describe yours dragons make them unbelievably strong okay : )))

Kuan-Yin Ho

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kuan-Yin Ho

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:33 pm
(((((((((NO RELIES crying crying crying crying crying crying crying ))))))))))))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:49 am
Oleum Sal Salis
(((((((((NO RELIES crying crying crying crying crying crying crying ))))))))))))

User ImageBlaise finished first her summon as usual went smoothly and a great black dragon rose. Blaise's expresion remained the same but the corner of her mouth turned upwards in a movement so slight if you blinked you'd miss it. She didn't inmediatly go towards the teacher she wanted to wait for Poppy to finish.

(((sorry I just moved and lost my internet acces sweatdrop )  

JezebelxRedfern

halfpintAce

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image Poppy's dragon came forth in one single blast of power.
Did I summon that?She stared at what she'd summoned in awe before she felt Blaise drag her towards the teacher as instructed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:48 pm
Oleum Sal Salis

User Image
Regulus finished last, he glared at Poppy annoyed that she beat him to it when he was better than her.
He'd just have to get even next time.
His dragon looked around seeming bored but the power emanating from it was astounding.
Seeing Blaise and the leech (poppy) already at the teacher's side, his body dissolved into dark blue orbs and he was transported by them (orbing)  

BlaisexHarman

Kuan-Yin Ho

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

Now that the class was beside him Drocell finished up the spell you has cast.
"great queen hecate I use your powers to bring forth a creature of Hades rip the throats of these reprimanded dogs and incinerate them."
As drocell said the last word all of the dragon let out a deathly screech resembling that of nails on a chalk board but times 1000. Teh dragons then vanished.
"ugh that was close I didnt notice that each of your aer were different colors. Now then we shouldnt have tha problem again since the spell i used has change all of your aer into the same type as mine. However do not worry it will not change your magic or anything but now each one of you are infused with the aer of an elf your magic has dramatically been increased possibly by 3. When you start using magic again you will realize this."
As the Drocell finished you said, " class dismissed you all get A's, and if you want to ask me questions you can".

(((class will resume when i do 3 independent post you can ask me questions but they will not count i will post 3 random post like grading papers or something.)))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:38 pm
Blaise smirked, looking up when she heard the professor invoke Hecate. The Goddess of all witches.
Regulus had already left she noticed. He could orb from class to class so he was always the first to leave.
She went to get her bag and left with Poppy. to her next class.

JezebelxRedfern

Kuan-Yin Ho

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image

Drocll sits at his desk figuring out what he should do next with the class. "mmm maybe potions then but ugh its sooooo boring i just want them to fight but i gotta wait for that".
Drocell the begins to grade papers.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

Drocell now finished planning everything is really bored.

"jeez class needs to start up again pretty soon ugh."
Drocell then starts to eat.  

Kuan-Yin Ho

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:29 pm
Mirage walked into the classroom and looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:12 pm
saddie walks in the classroom and looks for a place to sit  

coach AUTEM
Vice Captain

Madlife v1

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:51 pm
*walks in* hmm... so summoning you say *grins* *sits down on the ground takes out a ink bottle and dips his fox tail in and starts painting a summoning surcle around him* ... *growls and sais somthing on forbiten neko languitch* POOOFFF!!!! -smoke pops out of no where- RAWR!!! -a giant six tail demon fox sdants there and sky on top of him- so do i pass teach *grins*  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff