Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:22 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
"No need to apologize Kedrick," Arielle's grandfather said as he started to fill his plate.

"It's such a pleasure to have company over," her grandmother added, "Especially when Arielle is over. Besides, she hardly brings friends home."

"Or boys," her grandfather added with a laugh, "Despite the fact that she has tons of friends at school."

Arielle rolled her eyes playfully and started to eat her meal, "Food is good as always grandpa."

"Thank you Arielle," her grandfather said with a nod and then turned to Kedrick, "So, are you in school or college? You seem pretty young and very close to Arielle's age."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:30 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick nodded, swallowing his food quickly. "this is my last year of high school sir," He replied, laying his fork down by the side of his plate. "I'll be going into collage in a year." Kedrick picked up his glass taking a swallow of water. "I turn 17 in November."

(I have to get off right now, I'm really sorry T^T ))

User Image User Image User Image  

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:39 pm
xXUltra Anime ChickXx
Arielle Shore

User Image
"I see, so you're a senior," Arielle's grandfather stated with a small nod, "Arielle here is a junior."

"I wonder if you two go to the same school," Arielle's grandmother added with a smile, "That would just be cute and coincidence."

"Stop embarrassing the kids," her grandfather said with a sigh, "Besides, I highly doubt that they go to the same school."

"You're sixteen too?" Arielle asked in shock as she turned to face Kedrick, "You looked a lot older. Or maybe it's just your height," she laughed and then continued, "What are you actually planning on doing once you graduate? Oh, and I don't turn seventeen until the spring. I still have ways to go, especially since school started about two weeks ago."

((It's alright 3nodding Oh, and I have edited the post. Forgot to add somethings))

((7/1, 6:13am: Somehow, I ended up quoting my post instead of editing it >.>. Gaia was being strange again. So the quoted post has been deleted 3nodding ))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:54 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smile, a light blush tinting his cheeks at the comment of "a cute coincidence" He took another bite of food, savoring the delicious flavor. Kedrick looked up at Arielle as she spoke "I'm not quite sure yet, but I was thinking about maybe being a juvenile councilor." he said, laying down his fork. "you know, sort of like a psychiatrist for kids who need help."

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:04 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"That's so cool," Arielle said with a smile, "I'm guessing you love kids?"

"Arielle definitely does," her grandfather said with a laugh.

Arielle turned to face her grandfather and made a face at him, then laughing, "No, kids love me. I guess."

"But you're really good with them Arielle," her grandmother added.

Arielle laughed nervously, "I hope you won't spend the whole night praising me. It's kind of embarrassing."

Her grandparents looked at each other and smiled. Arielle knew that look and her face warmed up. Her grandfather turned to Kedrick and smiled, "You want to hear a story about Arielle."

Arielle stared at her place, her face getting even hotter, "Please, not that story."

"But it's a cute story," her grandmother added, "It was when she was really little."

((EDIT))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:09 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedirck glanced over at Arielle with an amused smile, almost as though asking her permission to let them tell the story. He turned back to Mrs. and Mr. Field. "I love to hear it!" He said, giving Arielle a playful smirk. He wondered what kind of story it was going to be.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:23 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Please don't say yes. Please don't say yes. Arielle thought to herself, hoping that Kedrick wouldn't want to hear it. Sadly, he did want to and she looked at him. He had a playful smirk on his face which she actually found cute. Her cheeks were still flushed knowing about the story and now for staring at Kedrick's smile. She looked away and played with her food.

"Well," her grandfather started, "If I remember correctly, it was when Arielle was in kindergarten, so she was about five. She was probably no taller than your knee Kedrick. Well anyway, it was around Christmas time and her school had a little play."

"She actually had a big role," her grandmother added happily.

"Yes. She was a little elf. I think we have some pictures of it," her grandfather said.

Arielle remembered the play, well, mainly from the videos that they recorded.

"But anyway there was one scene where she had to do a small little dance," her grandfather said, "But at that time, she had to go to the bathroom and she couldn't run off. So, instead of doing the dance she rehearsed, she did her little "I have to go to the bathroom dance." It was so cute."

"I hate this story," Arielle muttered.

"At least we didn't tell him the other story," her grandmother said with a laugh, "I think it was when one of her cousins had asked where babies came from and her cousin's older sister was about to do the whole birds and bees when Arielle said babies came from storks and that the babies were made from clouds."

"Please stop," Arielle said still staring at her plate.

((Nyeh >.<. The story does not sound so epic DX.))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:58 am
Kedrick Suwa

"hhm." Kedrick smiled, envisioning the story in his head, then looked over at Arielle. "that's cute." he commented simply with a lope-sided smirk. He patted her on the back in a 'it's okay' gesture. "from clouds?" he asked in a whisperto her with and amused smirk, he couldn't help but razz her about it just a little bit.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:10 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
The pat on the back was somewhat comforting, but it didn't help with the embarrassment she felt. She turned to look at him when he had asked her about the clouds thing. "I'll have you know that I was three at the time and I had finished watching Hercules," she whispered back to him with a faint blush, "Besides, I thought that would explain why babies were so soft." She heard laughter from her grandparents and looked up at them.

"We did that to your mother the first time she brought your father home for dinner," her grandmother said with a laugh, "We had a good feeling about him and decided to see how he would react to your mother's embarrassing childhood stories."

"Funny thing is," her grandfather added as he leaned back in his chair a little bit, "His reaction was almost the same as Kedrick's, only your father had laughed more," he paused and looked at Arielle and Kedrick, "Maybe that means something."

Arielle looked at them curiously until understanding what her grandparents meant, causing another wave of pink to settle on her face. She looked at Kedrick and had a feeling that the goofy boyish grin would turn into an awkward smile. She looked away and continued eating.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:35 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick bit his lip, not knowing whether to be embarrasses or not. He looked quickly down at his plate, Just grasping what Mr. Fields was implying. "ah....yeah.." He said awkwardly, tossing a cautious glance in Arielle's direction. The good-natured teasing from Arielle's grand parents wasn't helping his certainty on the subject of Arielle staying with him. He knew lots of people would misinterpret what was going on, he also lot of people may decide not to associate with him because of his decision. Kedrick didn't see Arielle as a slave, he never would be able to. She was just a good friend, he told himself.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:45 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Anyway," Arielle's grandfather said with a yawn, "My wife and I found it somewhat interesting. You two always get quiet and awkward."

"And you tell me to stop messing with them about the whole boyfriend thing," her grandmother said sarcastically.

"It was only because you were messing with them and it looked like the poor boy wouldn't come in," her grandfather answered back with a shrug, "But I wonder if teenagers are getting more nervous about small things nowadays. Not like that when I was young."

Her grandmother shrugged her shoulders and stood up from the table, picking up her plate and glass. She looked at Kedrick and Arielle and smiled, "Are you two going to need a refill from your drinks?"

Arielle looked up, realizing that the awkwardness may have been over. She noticed the glance that Kedrick gave her but didn't know how to respond back. Looking at her grandmother, she only nodded, "Yes, please."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick nodded, "yes please." He said, smiling up at Mrs. Fields, grateful that the embarrassing talk was over for the time being. He glanced over at her a second time, clawing desperatly for something to say. "Arielle," Kedrick said with a smirk "you never told me you had such great relatives." He gave her a boyish grin, bumping her shoulder playfully.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle's grandmother nodded and walked back into the kitchen. Her grandfather eventually stood up and started cleaning up the food and heading to the kitchen. Arielle was about to suggest doing it but her grandfather just shook his head. Hearing Kedrick's voice, she looked at him and smiled back, "You should see the rest of my family. I can't even explain to you how hectic my family is. And we're so large too." She giggled as Kedrick had playfully bumped her shoulder. She responded by bumping his shoulder back and messing with his hair, making a face at him like a child.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:50 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick listened as she explained about her family, stacking his dishes on to each other and handing them to Mr. fields. He blinked as she ruffled his hair, 'a strange gesture' he thought, though slightly embarrassed, he remembered it being something his mom used to do. Kedrick stuck his tongue out at her, trying his best to mimic her face.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out