Reply Land of Persia
Death of the Sands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Walter Dornez

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:19 pm
"Okay okay, no need to give me the attitude." As he said this, he jogged all the way over to the guards. He started talking to them, and waved his arms. He walked back to Arigane with a big smile on his face. "Well, i managed to stall them for longer, i said something that'll keep them there longer."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

"Good...ok...go to the Red Queen's Castle and keep the others company...,"Replied Arigane as he sat down, leaning on the wall,"I need some rest before i can move again..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Captain Walter Dornez

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:35 pm
"making me ditch you.... i dont like it." Marcus said then he opened up a portal, and left."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane sighs as he layed down, taking a good long rest.

After he rested, Arigane got up and looked around,"I should check on Aqua and Raze..."
He then jumped on the walls and got onto a roof, looking at the streets. He then jumps onto each roof until he reached the abandoned house.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:34 am
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane arrived at the Death of the Sands, ontop of the building next to it and he was on a wooden plank that was attached to it that held a Jar filled with flowers. He looked down, his eyes looking at the Guards with his Hiddin Blade activated and streched. he then frooze. He couldn't move to save his life.

He was Afraid.

He wasn't afraid for him, but he was afraid for Aqua. He sighed and remembered something. If he dosen't go down there, they have more of a chance to go and kill her.
He rawred as he jumped off the plank and he lands ontop of a Bruite guard, his only hiddin blade inside his neck. He got up, taking the blade out and he deactivated it, just to take out his Crimson Red Katana. He looked around, seeing 14 Bruite Guards and 4 regular guards and he sighs, guarding his life with just 1 arm protecting it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:34 pm
Dante appered behind a guard and shoved Assassin's Muse threw his back He ran up to Arigane, cutting down two more guards in his way."Sorry I'm late I kinda went to the wrond place an-OH MY GOD DUDE YOUR ARM IS GONE!!!!"Dante yelled, having a gonk ook on his face.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane looked at Dante with a duuh look on his face as he blocked a attack from a bruite's hammer and he kicks the bruite in the head, tworling around as he stabbed the blade into the bruite's head. He feel and Arigane looked around, seeing more arrive,"Kid...Where is Zai??"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:12 pm
"In a fight with some dude with a freakin lightsaber."Dante said, holding out the piece of the amulet.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane stabs his Crimson Red Katana into the chest of a bruite and he jumps ontop of a regular guard, stabbing his hiddin blade several times in the face as the other guards ran away. He sighs as he took the amulet peice from Dante and he went into the Olympian Suitcase, putting it inside. He then closes the suitcase and picked it up with his only arm after his put away his katana on his left weist side shieth,"We must go to Italy, the Home of the Assassins to get the final peice..."
He then walked to the wooden tablet, putting down his suitcase and he draws a sign that Zai would remember from his years of living,"This should help Zai find us..."
He then picks up the suitcase and weits for Dante to open a portal,"1 last peice and we'll be 1 step closer to killing Zeus..."
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:00 pm
"Damn, you want to take down the head honcho? I thought yah only wanted to kill yer father....anyway...here we go!"Dante said, opening the portal and jumping in.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane sighed as he jumped in and he dose a back flip going forward, flying into the portal.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:47 pm
Zai Akume

User Image

"I can't die as longs as Wraith remains in the world."

Fire can only destroy...

Flames surrounded the area and then bursted, sending flames and heat throughout the area. Zai appeared from out of the flames, looking for Dante and Arigane. He looked for them, but only found several markings on the ground and he knew that they were heading towards Italy. Flames surrounding his body, they bursted, sending flames and heat throughout the area. He was heading towards Italy, unsure of where they might be.

[Italy]

... I will show the wraith of flames.

Demon1013

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort came flying through the air and hit a piller and half the ruins colapsed on him, five minutes later he punched his way out and his wounds started to heal himself "thats the last time i let someone get the better of me" he said as he cracked is neck and dissumoned the X-Blade  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:17 pm
Axel runs to Xehanort "you" he growls  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
Land of Persia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash