Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:09 pm
Vincent waved goodbye and looked at Renault. " Well looks like it's just the two of us. Well actually three. " He said looking down at his dog. Vincent smiled and hugged Rigger's large muscled neck. He felt the dog's fur before he let go. " Well it was nice meeting you Renault, I think I'm going home my parent's will be angry if they find out I went into the city alone. " He started to walk away once again holding Rigger's collar tightly.

Cheshure smiled and looked at his father and mother. By the time they both had gotten up it was about 4PM and his mother had begun to make dinner. He was sitting infront of the TV watching his favorite Disney movie, Alice in Wonderland. Cheshure laughed and giggled at the absurd logic that was witnessed in the movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Sera sat down on the ground and just watched the two cats struggling for the mouse. She saw other mice scurrying around in the alley, and looked back at the cats, who were hissing at each other now. If there are so many mice here, then why doesn't one of them just decide to catch one itself? She wondered, watching them for a moment longer before getting up and crossing the street carefully before entering the front yard of her house. She found her favorite tree to sit under and sat down in the cool grass, laying back and looking up at the clouds.

The Raining Soul

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:41 pm
User Image

Tally got done counting and ran towards the library. She went inside to find Osiris . "Hey you kid? Have you seen anyone come in here. Any other kids? Me and my gang are playing a city wide game of tag. Its part of our training." She looks around and hears giggles. "You want to join? Were gonna play tomorrow too! It'll be fun! How old are you anyways? Im Bird. You can call be Bird." Tally studies the boy closely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:03 pm
A long breath left the small child who walked down the street clutching a book to his chest. A quick exit to his newest home had been one of the first things he had looked for when his new family brought him home. Granted it wasnt all that hard, his previouse family had only lived a block or two down the street and in a similar house no less. He ran one massive sleeve of the greatly oversized coat through his scraggly hair to get some more leaves out. The last house hadnt had bushes beneath the window.

Sai, the name of the scrawny wondering seven year old, was on a later then usual trek to see Cheshure. He wanted to see the surprise on his friends face when he found out that he was adopted into a closer neighborhood. Sai began to giggle at the thought. As he drew closer he decided to have a bit more fun and snuck around to the side window of Chesh's house. He peeked in to see his friend sitting on the couch and watching what else but Alice in Wonderland. With another giggle he tapped on the window and grinned brightly. "Hey, ya better have not passed up Mad Hatter's scene yet."

demoneyeszero

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:03 pm
"Alrighty then." Renault waved at Vincent as he left and only stared in awe at how Yukina was torn away from them. He bothered not to dwell on it, but instead proceeded on his way through the city some more. Walking around, he noticed a lady running away from the third tallest building there. Blood was on her hands and he knees. She had been kneeling. "What the..."

~~~

"Hmph." Lucas scoffed at the people he'd managed to kill. Three including his father's boss. Looking back he remembered how he'd ran at the legs of one and bit the left. This caused the man to drop to his knees and from there, he grabbed a pen and stabbed him. Following that, he threw the pen at a lady and distracted her long enough to jump and slit her throat with a box cutter dropped by a bystander. From there, he entered the boss' room and began to carve him. With a bloody smile, he left the scene unnoticed by all once again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:38 pm
Cheshure heard the tapping and looked out of the window. He smiled and walked towards the door to let his friend inside. Cheshure looked out and said. " Nope you're just in time to see the Mad Hatter. " He said as he left the door open for Sai to come through. He retook his seat on the couch and pressed play on their DVD player to resume watching the movie.

Vincent returned home shortly enough, his parent's blissfully unaware of what he had done. Rigger remained patiently by his side as Vincent walked up to his room to return to his reading. Opening his favorite Dr. Suess book. He loved the rhyming and the colorful pictures, what could you expect from someone his age.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:38 pm
((do the Sentinels have their powers yet?))

A young girl with long raven/brown hair sat outside of an all girl's boarding school. Her name was Alexandria or Alex for short. Alex hated this school with a passion. She hated the prissy girls and she hated the strict rules. She lept off the window seal and walked around. Her school girl uniform tattered from extensive play. She took an apple from her carry bag and watch the other stupid girls giggle. Alex had been having strange dreams lately and she was still trying to figure out what everything meant. Shrugging it off, she went to go see what mischief she could get into.

A little girl with jet black hair was seen running around a playground. Her name was Kikyo, named after a legendary priestess her mother told her about. She carried a plastic bow and arrow as she pretend she was a priestess. "I will protect the jewel of fours souls" she said holding her ball in her possesion. "Demons beware!!!" she yelled

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:45 pm
Sai dropped his head smiling wirely. Chesh hadnt been surprised at all. Then again he really didnt think much could surprise the younger boy. He hurried in and took a seat near Chesh, a bright smile across his face as the movie started again. After a short time he turned to Cheshure and spoke "I wonder how long it takes my new parents to figure out im here? Think i'll make it till dinner?"  

demoneyeszero

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image

Tally shrugged and went searching through the library and got some one. "Ok guys in the library find everyone else in the city. Go!" They all went running. She ran out to the outer city. There were plenty of children out there and she wanted them to play tag. She climbed a fire escape to the top of a building and began to run parkour. As she went past her friends yelled. "The Bird! Watch her fly!" And they left giggling. Tally dropped down and continued to run and jump over fences and cut over alleyways. She made it to the outskirts. "Hello! Is anyone out here? Anyone want to play tag?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:03 pm
(( Echo remember your limitations your character is a 6 year old normal human girl try not to make her sound like an olympic runner alright. wink And no they don't no one does right now. ))

Cheshure smiled and said. " Maybe, I guess you could, I'm glad you found a new family close by. It's always good to have friends close at hand. " He said with a smile. He watched as the conveluted logic of both the Mad Hatter and the March Hare, they sang and danced and continued to pour tea in the strangest of ways. " Man I love this movie. "

Brian stretched his arms over his head as he walked from the grocery store, he had remembered to buy some things his mother and father needed. Hearing a strange voice he wandered close to a playground and saw a little girl pretending to be a fairytale archer. " There always so imaginative, how cute. " He said with a smile. He would have said hi but he was in kind of a hurry, the eggs wouldn't stay fresh forever. He just had to move on.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:11 pm
((Oh okay thanks a lot))

Kikyo shot her "arrow" and defeated the demon. She looked upwards and noticed a teenage boy as she followed him. She dind't know why she was following him, but she did. "Where ya goin?" she asked in a friendly tone. Her mother had warned her about strangers...but he didn't seem like he was bad...and if he tried anything...she'd scream.

A blonde hair girl sat on a ledge of window. She had large brown and hazel eyes. They occasionaly changed to grey or blue. Her name was Angelina, a girl who seemed normal, but boy did the world have her wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:14 pm
((Haha ok sorry
Im so used to rping older peeps. Ill be signing offline this for tonight because everyone is busy.))  

Number9Hearts

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:22 pm
Sai smiled and nodded enthusiastically. He had actually begged to be adopted by someone within his own neighborhood. Chesh afterall was really his only friend. Most other kids his age made fun of his smaller size or his strange habbits. Chesh however, seemed to never mind. Sai did everything in his power not to begin singing along with the movie. "Y..yeah me too"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 pm
"Well, this is weird..." Renault could only stare at the lady as she ran by him and following her were three other people. Coming, though, was an ambulance. His brow furrowed inquisitively and he backed away wanting to be as far from the scene as possible. He turned a blind eye to the building and noticed a small kid that he had knew. It was the kid he was forced to sit beside everyday. He evaded him and turned back to the city. "I think I'll just stay over here and explore...yeah..."

~~~

Lucas sat on a bench in the park and looked down at the birds that landed before his feet. One landed near him and it's head tilted from side to side with the dark eyed gaze only a bird could give. Lucas smiled. He didn't kill the bird, though he wanted too. Instead, he rubbed the blood over his hands on the feathers of the bird. "Heh. Raven Cardinal mix. My own creation." He watched it fly away then began kicking. His feet didn't touch the ground because he was, for his age, still short.

Mahareshi

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces