Reply Door to the Realms
Any Ideas!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:01 pm
Thats understandable, but Resident Evil is way more, say for instance the withered intestines falling out of a woman-like creatures wombs with blood drenched fangs fumbling towards you with gnarled fingers to bony to be that of an elderly person, but sharp enough to rend your flesh into pieces of thick meat. With ever lanky movement its dead, white pupils dialate from left to right as its tongue moves forward, pointing every now and again, its jaw completely gone, seemingly ripped off as shreds of skin still hang on the decaying abomination. That my good doctor was just a tiny, tiny, example and didn't include a picture.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:07 pm
ok, ok .... fine you prove your point, i vote no for the resident evil world

on another note i've gotten a few locations for the London location so if anyone has any other ideas for the London area just say so ... couse i dont live in London and i could use som sugestions for a few more places  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:25 pm
I just got the most random and out of the blue friend request from somebody, he just joined the guild........I accepted him, I think, but still......wierd.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:27 pm
tyhier_uchiha
I just got the most random and out of the blue friend request from somebody, he just joined the guild........I accepted him, I think, but still......wierd.....

you too? ... guess he just wanted to keep an eye on forum posting probably  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:30 pm
See the problem with that, I thought I knew him.......realize now that I don't, but I'm not the type to delete friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:34 pm
XP I am...but anyway, the reason i don't think that there shouldn't be a Resident Evil World is because they kinda over done it with the Games and the Movies...Even the Brand New Movies...eather way, it became more of a Action than a Scary  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:45 pm
It never would've been a scary without the zombies. Its based off the video game series, even the old series. The movies you see now are the ones that came out before you were born thats the only reason why they seem so new or overly done. By the time you have grandkids, they'll have caught up to th RE of this current time in the movie department.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:49 pm
With the Whole Leon thing...yeah probley...But i never really did like it, you know? I need a Story behind it, besides Survival...Yes the First movie made a Story behind everything but then the girl gets powers, it just didn't make my day then  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Dante

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:58 pm
Resident is nothing compared to Silent Hill, now that one is waayy more disturbing. Resident Evil is more of action and blasting and blowing up zombies and affecties... oh and another thing about the example, I'm not saying to re-consider because I don't really care what worlds are gonna be, but if those complain because of the disturbing story, the pictures or nightmares, it's on them because they have the damn brains to choose whether or not to read or look at the pictures, nobody id telling or making them do things.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:11 pm
well thats true ... maybe you could put a warning next to the location like "enter if you dare" or something like that ... im defanantly not going there as the Doctor couse Zombies .... not in my area of things to defeate  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:21 pm
Hate to burst your bubble, but to be real, people are idiots. You tell someone to beware and they just want to look at it more, then whine when they don't like what they see, its ridiculous. Like watching something as strange as 2girls1cup and describing it in a negative way. I'd be like"Dude, if its that bad why are you watching it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" its that kind of stupidity that is just etched into our mindsets and we do it without realizing.

As far as RE vs. SH, its the movies that are all action bull, silent hill is what the older versions of resident was before technology got that good. Which is why the bit blocks are just wack now. As far as the new ones go, they are worrying more about building a story, making the game actually playable, and less on the fright factor these days.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:28 pm
well then avoiding the whole technacality of it all how about we put that idea on hold for now?  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:32 pm
The Doctor Paradox
well then avoiding the whole technacality of it all how about we put that idea on hold for now?
Agreed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:39 pm
tyhier_uchiha
The Doctor Paradox
Agreed

And I totally agree with Uchiha here about people being idiots...  

Drkslayer_Dante

Barith Shade

2,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:47 pm
Done with the temple for now.  
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff