Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Throne of the Fallen King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
ARIGANЄ ANGЄL
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Arigane sighed as he knew she would ask that question and the flaming words tworled some more, creating new words,"No, I intend on destroying it and create a new line of gods, or demi gods to create a new order."
He sighed as he pointed at Jatzieta with a smile on his face,"That's why i agreed to see you in person, daugther of Aphrodite. I need you to take your place within Olympus like I have."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image
Jatzieta took a step back as soon as she read the words. She glared into his dark eyes. "And why would I do such a thing......" Her eyes burned with anger.  

FreeMufasa

Wheezing Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:54 pm
User Image

ARIGANЄ ANGЄL

Arigane understood why she would respond like it so he sighed, his eyes glowing gold in a instant as the words turned again,"This world is growing weaker and the people are being slaugtered by troopers, do you think I alone can stop it."
He sighed as he looked at the tie fighters up from the giant hole in the ceiling and he growled, cluching his hand into a fist which made one of the tie fighters crunch from presure and was thrown into the other which made a giant explotion in the sky,"I can do only so much...I need a warrior, a army..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image
"Enough!" She extended her arm and erased the words. "Destroying this world would be pointless, if its killing thats weakening this world then I will do everything in my power to stop it or atleast decrease it, however i'm not going to let you recreate a new world if it means killing ALL the gods and the people in this world." Her heart began to beat faster, she didnt know what she was up against and feared for the many lives at stake.  

FreeMufasa

Wheezing Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:41 pm
going up the stairs, a leagon of storm troopers including two that held the Doctor came into the hallway that once belonged to Zues "keep an eye on the Time Lord ... Lord Vader wants him alive" one of them said as they secured the area "Lord Vader should be ariving soon"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image
Jatzieta sensed the storm troopers enter Olympus. Since there were no more gods, it was easy for anyone to enter. She grew worried and she was struck with fear. "What is this? why would mortals want to enter?" She mumbled to herself hoping Arigane didn't hear  

FreeMufasa

Wheezing Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image

ARIGANЄ ANGЄL

Arigane got off of his thrown, walking infront of her and he summoned his golden Exo-blade, his eyes glowing gold with his blade shining on the sun. He then looked at her with his body still weak from his fight against Zeus and fire appeared behind him, making more words with them,"My friend, I don't kill the people of Olympus, I just helped make this world pure from darkness. Now it seems we are now going to into a fight..."
He then felt a formilliar presence with the group below him and he knew who it was, The Doctor. He looked at the girl and pointed at the wall which was a secret passage way. He wanted her to go through it and stay there until the area is secure.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image
She lightly placed a hand on his arm "Let me come with you." She insisted refusing to sit back and cower while Olympus was being raided.  

FreeMufasa

Wheezing Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

ARIGANЄ ANGЄL

Arigane Angel looked at her, giving her a Olympic Blade and he sighed, turning back around not moving a inch until they came there. He took out a golden sphere that was called the Apple of Eden and all of a sudden, copies of Arigane appeared near the only entrence, weiting for the troopers to come.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:22 pm
Darth Vader

User Image
as Vader walked up to the hallway he looked at the knocked out Time Lord "put a gun to his head" he said as he used the force to thrust the large doors open and looked at the two Olympians "surrender or the Time Lord along with the rest of the people of this mountian shal die" he said with the Keyblade holding the Greek Gods in one hand, his lightsaber in the other  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image

ARIGANЄ ANGЄL

Arigane smiled as Darth Vader ordered him to stay down and he smiled as a berrier appeared behind him, not letting the girl through until he was done. He then made the fire turn into wording and he smiled going into his attack position,"Nineteen against One, i truely like those odds."
All of a Sudden, the statues became alive and they grabbed the storm troopers that were holding the Doctor and they tackled eachother, making it hard for them to get up. The ground lifted under the Doctor to make him free as for the storm troopers ready to attack the homes, the houses lifted into the air with the ground under them with berriers around them. Arigane then pointed his Exo-blade at the Sith Lord and the blade turned into a lightsaber, wanting a duel.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:35 pm
Darth Vader

User Image
Vader twirled his lightsaber "you are a fool to challange me" he said as he took in a breath and rushed to an attack  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

FreeMufasa

Wheezing Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image
] Jatzieta was surprised. she touched the barrier watching from the behind the barrier. "What is he doing..?" she said calmly with a bit concern in her voice  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

ARIGANЄ ANGЄL

Arigane smiled as he performed a side jump to block his attack and as he was in the air, he pushed against Darth Vader's helmet with his foot, making a sandle print at the back of his head. He landed on his feet infront of the storm troopers and he folded up a fist, making the cement in the hallways form into large spikes, stabbing each storm trooper where they were standing.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
as the Doctor slowly got up he realized where he was and saw two figures fighting "Arigane?" he said to himself as two storm troopers ran to him and the Doctor used a sort of martial arts and disarmed the two of them and knocked each of them out "that'll hurt later" he said as he ran to the troan room to see the battle  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff