Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Welcome to Madness OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>___>
  Curiouser and Curiouser
  We're All Mad Here
  Off With Her Head
  Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Bat
View Results

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:30 pm
Nowadays? Alice is from the Victorian era. XD Sorry, feeling a little random.

Spiffy~! You can do it, its a RP not an essay. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:25 pm
Yep. ^-^ Besides, it's all in Alice's twisted head, so whatever she could dream up would be acceptable. (Like maybe no atomic death ray super blasters, 'cause I don't think the Victorians were quite there, but the choices are wider than those of reality.)  

The Night Faery
Captain

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:32 pm
I'll see what I can do. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:43 pm
Give her a Blunderbuss...! XD  

Azure Caterpillar

De-Throned Queen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:04 am
User Image
What in Tea and Biscuits is that?! eek Also, dual scalpels will be her weapon of choice when she is in her murderous side. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:02 pm
Look it up. XD

Anyways Spiffy you must post, yes yes, we need more people so we can take different directions in the RP with different characters and such... it gets a bit much when I'm RPing with two characters in the same place sometimes. o.o  

Azure Caterpillar

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:52 pm
Username: PriestessofSekhmet
Character Name: Jayla Moore
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Jayla grew up happily enough under the Red Queen. Her family made there way selling books and food stuffs to travelers and occasionally letting them board in their home.
Jayla and er brother, Kody, often grew competitive and fought, much to their mother's chagrin and their father's amusement. When she was 6 and her 10, their father was imprisoned for spreading revolutionary propaganda and beheaded. Her mother fled with them to a small city on the edge of Wonderland, where Jayla met Kaz.
Kaz was a best friend and confidant to Jayla and the two became thicker than thieves. And just plain old thieves. Kaz introduced Jayla to the art of theft when they were both 11, and Jayla's loved it ever since. Unfortunately, both Jayla, her brother, her mother, and Jaz have been imprisoned.
Personality: Jayla is sarcastic and dark, but very intelligent. She a bit of a pessimist and thinks very quickly. She loves children and is very close to her brother, but shuns her mother. Jayla and her mother both are torn about the death of her father and have simply pushed each other away. She kids around when she's happy and grows quiet when she's scared or angry.
Anything Else? She will write in cadet blue.

Username: PriestessofSekhmet
Character Name: Kazaana "Kaz" Shem
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Kaz grew up in the remote city of Gron in one of the far corners of Wonderland. She was a baker's daughter and loves the art of pastry baking. She finds joy in every piece of food. She was six when her best friend, Jayla, came to live in Gron. She didn't know much about her at first, but as they grew up they became very close.
Kaz introduced Jayla to the art of theft (specifically how to steal from shops, as she knew what measures her father took against them and how to get around them) and Jayla loved it. They bonded and when Kaz was 13 Jayla spilled the story about her family. The two have been inseparable ever since.
Now Kaz and Jayla along with Jayla's family wait for execution in prison.
Personality: Kaz is eccentric and funny and bouncy and just all-around sunny. She loves people of all kinds, but isn't very fond of animals. She loves sweets and draws when she gets bored. She is easily distracted and overwhelmed.
Anything Else? She will write in forest green.

PS. Awesome idea Night!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:33 pm
Aw, thank you! <3

Whee! New characters! But oh dear, how shall they get out of prison? Anyway, I'll add their profiles to the front page. *is excited* And Aleris, the picture for Kaz is absolutely gorgeous..!

The Night Faery
Captain

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:13 am
Oh, dear how indeed? Thank you, Night! biggrin I'm so excited! Shall I post?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:30 am
Oh yay new characters! XD

Though I've been contemplating bringing another character into the RP myself, but wasn't sure if playing three would be too many?  

Azure Caterpillar

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:42 pm
Aleris: You shall post indeed! *Whee*

Azu: Three wouldn't be too many, especially considering the number of actual members we have in this RP at the moment... if we had half the guild lined up to join I'd probably say no, but it's more than fine under these circumstances. (:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:03 pm
Okay. ^_^ I was wondering what type of character though, whether it should be an OC or an actual Wonderland character? Any suggestions? o.o  

Azure Caterpillar

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:40 pm
I'd say (again, since nobody's jumping up and down for a part) go for a Wonderland character! I bet you could make one badass Cat. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:50 pm
The... Cheshire Cat? o.o Oh wow I'd love to play him! ^_^ I'll get a profile posted soon then. Night you have awesome ideas I do declare! XD  

Azure Caterpillar

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:56 pm
Username: Azure Caterpillar
Character Name: The Cheshire Cat
Appearance: Cheshire Cat
Bio: Cheshire is a very mysterous creature. A cat with the ability to disappear and fly without wings. He has been watching what has been going on recently but has not shown himself yet. He has very sharp teeth and claws, and a rather unsettling grin. Cheshire is quite sure he once had an owner, but now he takes residence in the dark forests of Wonderland; he has been hiding there but now recently has ventured into the city that appeared.
Personality: He doesn't believe sanity even exists in their world. He is sly and a trickster, a rather surreal cat.
Anything Else? His loyalty is to no one.

I was thinking of making him be in the Queen's part of the city for his introductory post, or just entering it anyway, as he can go invisible and such. What do you think? My guess is that he's been watching Alice and the others before then. If you have any other suggestions, do tell.

Also yes, I will draw a picture of him soon. ^_^

Edit: Also I'm thinking he might be a little vicious sometimes, but I'm unsure on that. And yes he is a CAT, not an anthro.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff