Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry_Swing2127

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:40 pm
User Image
Silver

Silver listened to Destiny. "Well, I'm sure any power that sounds that great is probably pretty darn good!" She smiled and heard Fayte come over. He hugged Destiny and then started talking to her. "Yeah, I'm Silver! And your Fayte, next in line for the Vakel throne! Thats crazy, I thought I recognized you! My parents said I could explore, since they were handling grown-up stuff, but of course, had to bring these two bumheads!" She laughed, pointing at the bodyguards again. "This city is so pretty! Its very different than Celarius." She smiled and looked down at his hands.
"So you can control water?" She asked, her interest in Fayte growing stronger. But her question was cut off by a girl named Morrigan, she was next in throne to somewhere as well. It was interesting to her, but her eyes were kept on Fayte.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:49 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi held out a finger when she saw
a bat coming. It landed hanging upside down on her finger. "Hm? Why is she way out there?"she asked herself then let the bat go, telling it to tell Morrigan that she would head over there. Normally ladies in waiting arn't aloud to leave the palace, but Hitomi was one exception. She went to tell Morrigan's father and was sent off with four guards. When ever she was to leave the palace, thought, she had to have at least four guards and had to wear thisvail like thing over her face. She didn't understand what it was for yet.
Finally after some time Hitomi and the four guards arrived in Vackle. She
followed a bat that appeared and soon came across Morrigan, with a group of other children. She smiled"Morrigan!"she exclaimed and went over to her.

-calla lily cat-

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:50 pm
" Wow 3 of the 4 heirs! All we need is Damascus and we have a complete set! " He laughed. " Hey kid, I never got your name you can come over and talk with us, it's not like we're different or anything. " He said to Akatan. " Hey don't worry Destiny, you'll get better be happy you have a Fragment, I still can't get mine until my coming of age ceremony. " He said a little disappointed. " I guess I will see you then Morrigan after all I do have to come to your nation to meet with The Oracle. " He said with a smile. He looked back at Silver and said. " Yeah I don't really understand what they talk about it's all just big words and a headache to me. "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image

Morrigan

Morrigan smiled when he said he had to come to Meracitle, it gave her a sense of superiority. She could see that the girl named Silver had her eye one him...she could have him, she couldn't wait till she "developed" though. Then all the men would want her. When she heard Hitomi's voice and saw the guards she rolled her eyes. She loved Hitomi but hated the guards. "Why did you bring those idiots?" she asked Hitomi giving her a hug. "We have a lot of training to do though doll, my guantlet test is approaching real soon, and I want to ace it the first time go round" she said.

I want you love and I want your revenge
...You and me could write a bad romance.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:00 pm
∫Suddenly there was an
increase in the number of kids that were here. And Sumiko couldn't help
hearing that one of the boys, Fayte, was the next ruler of Vackle. She
thought for a second and thought that it wouldn't hurt to go talk with them.
She took a few steps before a man bumped into her. No she didn't fall
over, but instead as a reaction she used the wind that was wrapped
around herself to send him flying back. She looked back at him"I'm
sorry."she said. The man grumbled and left, making the wise decision not
to pick a fight with her. The wind wrapped around her again, but then she
remembered that later she was to go see the lord. Would she have
enough time to talk with these kids? She now just stood there
thinking.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:07 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi hugged Morrigan back and then
looked at her."Why? Well you should know that I'm not aloud to leave without them...oh and this"she said gently tugging on the veil like cloth in front of her face. She didn't mind the guards, it was this thing that she had to wear. What was its purpose, why did they want her to wear it in the first place. She didn't know the answers to it and probably wouldn't till she got older. She stopped tugging on it and looked back at Morrigan when she talked about training."Right! And then you will show your father just how great you really are."she told her with a smile"Well that is if you are that great."she joked, but Hitomi knew just how strong and powerful Morrigan was.

-calla lily cat-

xLulie

Lunia-Alexis
User Image

Lunia turned around, thinking she heard the door opening she raced out from the balcony into the room. Only seeing nothing at the door, she sighed and fell onto her knees. "Why are you taking so long?... you only said you were going to Meracitle..." she said to herself. Punching the floor from a sudden burst of anger, Lunia smashed her whole fist through the floor, forgetting about her amazing strength. She sat back and giggled sheepishly, scracthing her head. "Oops... i tend to forget about my strength..." she said. Standing up, she looked down at the startled maids downstairs in the room just below her from the hole. "Sorry! is everyone okay yeah?" she asked them, they nodded and bowed, not saying a word... they just left. She stood up and sighed, clenching her fists. "Meracitle..." she said to herself, bowing her head. "What would they want with my mother there though? what would they possibly want with the Queen of Damascus?" she asked herself, because she was still a kid. She couldn't really understand.

User Image
Silver

Silver smiled at the group of kids. Wouldn't it be great if they all became friends now, they would have no problem later on when it came time for ruling.
She smiled at Faytes comment. "I agree, but we might want to learn a little of it before we rule, or we wont know what the heck we're doing!"
She laughed and looked at Morrigan, who was joined by another girl, and they started talking. She seemed nice enough, but she didn't know about her. She smiled back at Fayte and Destiny. Destiny wasn't talking to much. She was shy.
"So your pretty good at fighting, I wouldn't mind taking you on some day! But probably not today, I might need some practice."
She giggled, looking at Fayte.

Strawberry_Swing2127

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:16 pm
" Take things slow for now, we're kids let's act like it. " he said calmly. He looked towards Silver and said. " Actually we have to go our parents will probably be wanting us back soon anyways, and besides this part of the kingdom gets a little rough later in the day. " He said as he started walking towards the Palace. " You all can come if you want it would be nice to have some company my age. " He looked at Destiny and said. " And of course you can come, after all you live there. ' He smiled before turning back and heading towards the palace.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:25 pm
Lunia-Alexis

User Image

The young Queen walked down a large hallway, she came to a large empty room, the only thing that sat in the corner on a lifted stage was a beautiful piano that lit up the whole room with light. Lunia let out a deep breath and walked over to the piano, sitting down at it slowly she placed her hands on the keys and started to play such a beautiful melody on it. She closed her eyes and kept playing, the melody could be heard throughout the whole castle.

Song on piano - Rose Of May -  

xLulie

Strawberry_Swing2127

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image
Silver

Silver looked around at the place. It was getting a little darker. Her parents wouldn't want her out too much longer anyways, even with the guards. She smiled and got up from her sitting position. "Okay, but I'm not a big fan of heat.. Does it get hot in the palace much?" She smoothed out the ruffles in her skirt and looked at Fayte and Destiny. She could keep herself cold for a few minutes, but only if she concentrated on it, and she wouldn't be able to do that when she was sleeping. She kicked a pebble and followed after Fayte.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:32 pm
∫Sumiko's thinking was
interrupted as she looked over at the other kids. They were starting to leave.
She shrugged her shoulders and sighed. She could play with them next time,
well if there was a next time. She turned and headed back to her home. She
wondered when she would have to go to the palace to meet the lord. As she
stopped walking"Wait why did I have to meet him again?"she asked
herself then started walking again. She was sure that her father would
remind her why.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:41 pm
Fayte thoguht for a moment and said. " No Vackel is the most technologically advanced city we have advanced cooling and heating systems, besides ice and water are my elements why would it get to hot in my home? My powers wouldn't work well if it was hot. " He said with a small laugh. He looked up as the neon and fluorescent lights began to turn on floating signs signaled the time in reality it wasn't that late, it was actually only around 3PM but the days were semi short in Vackel at this time of year anyways. He looked back and said. " I wonder why all of our parents have been in such an uproar, they all seem so busy or lost now a days or at least mine do What about yours? " He asked either of the Ladies in waiting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:54 pm
User Image
Silver

Silver continued walking, listening to Fayte. Thank goodness, she couldn- Wait, what? Did he say Ice was his element? Is that possible? Silver had a confused look on her face, but before she could ask a question she was cut off by Fayte. "Hmm... Yeah. My parents are usually very calm, but they've been stressed lately, I wonder what the problem is." Silver said, forgetting her last thought. Now that she actually thought of it, her parents had been a little shut off from her lately. Daddy's got a lot of work to do honey, mommy's busy right now... Hmmm... She wondered. Her thought got cut off again by her previous thoughts. "Did you say Ice was your element before?" Silver asked, strolling across the street, her hands in the pockets of her skirt.

Strawberry_Swing2127

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces