View Results

Shiko Uchiha
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:02 pm
Jazzmin Uchiha
Will be alright if I made a subform in the Roleplay one for my character to meet people? idk..o.o
if you have a proper characer profile you could get involved in our story, but pm me if you wanna know more. we are a great group to get involved with =]  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:21 pm
Shiko Uchiha
Jazzmin Uchiha
Will be alright if I made a subform in the Roleplay one for my character to meet people? idk..o.o
if you have a proper characer profile you could get involved in our story, but pm me if you wanna know more. we are a great group to get involved with =]
alright but can you sum up what is happening it's hard coming into a battle o.o -read the rp-  

Jazzmin Uchiha

3,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shiko Uchiha
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:36 pm
Jazzmin Uchiha
Shiko Uchiha
Jazzmin Uchiha
alright but can you sum up what is happening it's hard coming into a battle o.o -read the rp-
ok. i can only really sum up shikos portion, cause thats my part of the story. ..

shiko was itachis rival. growing up. they were parallels in power but itachi as a litle stronger, so he got all the recognition.

one day shiko lost his memory. and began to realize he had a new side to him. a mind and form that he couldnt control. so he fled the village. while he was gone, itachi killed the clan.

he later found out. that madara was behind his transformation. and that he was the 7th one to be changed like this. madara was the 1st. so trying to seek answers, shiko pursues madara. but each time they fight, shiko is driven to kill him, by instinct. madara toys with him all the time.

madaras new goal is to kill all uchiha, so only he will have the sharingan, and no one will have the ability to defeat him.

new characters are being introduced, i cant really speak for them. just have your character kinda, stumble upon our group. and mold into the fabric of the story. no pressure. just dont jump in and try to change the story. flow with it. i have alot of great ideas for the plot =]  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:16 pm
I might be gone for a bit but when I am on I will try to rp even though I am still slightly lost lol I will try my best  

Jazzmin Uchiha

3,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Renzo Tizano

Dangerous Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:06 pm
Do you have to be a crew member to join the role playing story?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:11 pm
Renzo Uchiha
Do you have to be a crew member to join the role playing story?

Nope.  

Caveman Jim
Vice Captain

Jazzmin Uchiha

3,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:03 pm
I am so lost T.T  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:36 pm
Jazzmin Uchiha
I am so lost T.T

So am i Dx i dnt kno wat to do...  

minameisSKYLERx3

Jazzmin Uchiha

3,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:22 pm
minameisSKYLERx3
Jazzmin Uchiha
I am so lost T.T

So am i Dx i dnt kno wat to do...
;w; yay I am not alone  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:40 pm
...and I'm in. Thanks for accepting me. heart

Soon to be through with all this changing of genders and shtick. I'm being an achievement whore right now. At least I'm back to showing off my girly parts again. I just need Nudist now and I can make my avi all presentable like.

Anyway, Hello! Nice to meet you guys.

Shadey Wraith

Man-Hungry Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100

Shiko Uchiha
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:49 pm
Shadey Wraith

Soon to be through with all this changing of genders and shtick. I'm being an achievement whore right now. At least I'm back to showing off my girly parts again. I just need Nudist now and I can make my avi all presentable like.

welcome!

your application was by far the most detailed ive seen. haha. welcome to the guild. we are staging RPs in the role playing subforum, as well as the crew only "uchiha shuzoku" sub forum. feel free to feel around and get to know your fellow members. many of the members are inactive, primarily the crew are the only ones around. and we are all closely knit friends. so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. we have a long on going rp story involving the uchiha and some original characters. its quite the read.

and again, welcome. =]

-shiko uchiha- VC  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:56 pm
Shiko Uchiha
Shadey Wraith

welcome!

your application was by far the most detailed ive seen. haha. welcome to the guild. we are staging RPs in the role playing subforum, as well as the crew only "uchiha shuzoku" sub forum. feel free to feel around and get to know your fellow members. many of the members are inactive, primarily the crew are the only ones around. and we are all closely knit friends. so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. we have a long on going rp story involving the uchiha and some original characters. its quite the read.

and again, welcome. =]

-shiko uchiha- VC

I love to roleplay but as you may have guessed, I'm a bit literate. I have joined roleplays where all I get for my efforts are one or two sentence replies. So long as this roleplay isn't like that I will be happy to join.

Also, I have to know if I am allowed to use my own Uchiha OC. He's kind of goofy but he's all mine.

I even have a picture I'm working on right now of him. P; Still in digital painting stage though I could show you a sketch if you needed an appearance. I'm assuming you do have detailed profiles of your OCs? Maybe even Cannon characters...but I'm sure...as most of us are here, we know the cannons very well.

Shadey Wraith

Man-Hungry Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100

Shiko Uchiha
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:21 pm
Shadey Wraith
Shiko Uchiha
Shadey Wraith

welcome!

and again, welcome. =]

-shiko uchiha- VC

I love to roleplay but as you may have guessed, I'm a bit literate. I have joined roleplays where all I get for my efforts are one or two sentence replies. So long as this roleplay isn't like that I will be happy to join.

Also, I have to know if I am allowed to use my own Uchiha OC. He's kind of goofy but he's all mine.

I even have a picture I'm working on right now of him. P; Still in digital painting stage though I could show you a sketch if you needed an appearance. I'm assuming you do have detailed profiles of your OCs? Maybe even Cannon characters...but I'm sure...as most of us are here, we know the cannons very well.

we welcome OCs my own character shiko is a purely original idea. i managed to intermix some AvP into it. he is a hybrid of alien, predator and human. crazy idea i know, but when you read it youll understand how it works. lol

as for canon characters. we try hard to keep to their right mindsets, keeping them in character. in our main story, i rp for shiko, itachi, sasuke, and usually the main antagonist. (rule number one, no inter- rper fights. unless its agreed upon prior.. this prevents arguments, ever person controls their own enemy. and we are all allies.)

their is a thread for character profiles. in the role play subforum, you can read through for backgrounf info on each character. mine isnt up to date. but any queations you may have about him ill be happy to answer lol.

ive kinda assumed the lead role for the story, i kinda always come up with good plot twists and stuff.

alsooo.. we try to maintain a literate RP sometimes someone will be in a rush and only post a short post. but its not common.

many of us are either college bound, or like me, workinf full time and leading a household. so we dont always post daily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:52 pm
Shiko Uchiha

we welcome OCs my own character shiko is a purely original idea. i managed to intermix some AvP into it. he is a hybrid of alien, predator and human. crazy idea i know, but when you read it youll understand how it works. lol

as for canon characters. we try hard to keep to their right mindsets, keeping them in character. in our main story, i rp for shiko, itachi, sasuke, and usually the main antagonist. (rule number one, no inter- rper fights. unless its agreed upon prior.. this prevents arguments, ever person controls their own enemy. and we are all allies.)

their is a thread for character profiles. in the role play subforum, you can read through for backgrounf info on each character. mine isnt up to date. but any queations you may have about him ill be happy to answer lol.

ive kinda assumed the lead role for the story, i kinda always come up with good plot twists and stuff.

alsooo.. we try to maintain a literate RP sometimes someone will be in a rush and only post a short post. but its not common.

many of us are either college bound, or like me, workinf full time and leading a household. so we dont always post daily.

Good, good. I will look into all of that soon. I have to work tonight though so I might not be able to get much, if anything done today.

The main thing I was concerned with were responses like "And she ran far away (lawlz)". To many times have I attempted to join a roleplay where there were very few people that could actually communicate properly. ...and I was forced to deal with that kiddy s**t. Its really annoying when you have a pretty decent paragraph(s) long reply and that is the only kind of response you get. *sighs* Agitation...I have it. :/

Also, if this is a rated Guild, you need to let me know now so I don't get banned for language. (Though my character does tend to curse sometimes. =.= Not frequently...but he gets the urge every now and again.)

Shadey Wraith

Man-Hungry Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100

Shiko Uchiha
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:12 pm
Shadey Wraith
Shiko Uchiha

Good, good. I will look into all of that soon. I have to work tonight though so I might not be able to get much, if anything done today.

The main thing I was concerned with were responses like "And she ran far away (lawlz)". To many times have I attempted to join a roleplay where there were very few people that could actually communicate properly. ...and I was forced to deal with that kiddy s**t. Its really annoying when you have a pretty decent paragraph(s) long reply and that is the only kind of response you get. *sighs* Agitation...I have it. :/

Also, if this is a rated Guild, you need to let me know now so I don't get banned for language. (Though my character does tend to curse sometimes. =.= Not frequently...but he gets the urge every now and again.)
we never really thought of ratings... there are curses. and such, some R rated material. such as gore and language. i guess its, cursing is allowed when justified, or when it can spice up a boring sentence, idk. just be tasteful is all.

and ill post here a sample of one of my posts a recent one. so you can have an idea of our post length and style.

--------------------------------------------------------

'shiko heard his combrades talking behind him. he was trying not to evesdrop. but he overheard some of sasuke and itachi's chatter. their memories, good and bad. questions sasuke had. many things. shiko ignored it. he got lost in his own memories, of his family. of his humanity.

many years ago when the clan was still flourishing. a young shiko is walking down the street with his mother.

his mother bumps into an old friend who she hasnt seen in years. they start to catch up on all the years they missed. shiko looked down from their conversation to see a boy about his age hiding behind this womans legs.

his mother in conversation, said "his name is shiko."

her friend replied "thats an uncommon name, cant say ive ever heard it. does it have any signifigance?" she inquired

"in another language it means survivor... to carry on, to last." she looked down at shiko and roughed up his hair slightly and smiled.

shiko let out a "heyyyy" as he tried to stop her, but to no avail.

"i want him to have a full life. and be all he can be." she smiled to her friend "and i want him to be unique and stand out from the crowd. so that name fit him perfectly."

the vision faded to black.

shiko opened his eyes. and mumbled. "at least im making her proud... give or take a few minor details..."

sasuke had gotten alot of answers from itachi. he actually opened up. shiko glanced over his shoulder. to catch a quick glimpse of sasuke looking at itachi, like he did when they were little. looking at him like an older brother... not an enemy or rival. he was looking at itachi with hope filled eyes. sasuke then glanced to shiko and noticed he was caught. sasuke looked away real quick. itachi noticed the meeting of their eyes, and chuckled slightly.

"its good to be a family again" itachi sighed. '  
General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces